Girl- What?!

One Girl

 

The concert ended and you felt your voice leaving you from your screaming. You excitedly made your way backstage with EXO to meet back up with TVXQ.

“That was AMAZING!!” You barely managed to get out. You clenched your throat in pain but Yunho and Changmin laughed.

“Had fun?” Yunho asked.

You furiously nodded your head with a wide smile on your face.

The 15 of you chatted and hung out backstage for an hour before you said goodbye to them so EXO could take you out to dinner.

You arrived at a fancy restaurant and you were in awe of the place. Your aunt and uncle never bothered to bring you anywhere and you wouldn’t remember if your parents did.

“Whoa… this place is so fancy!” You said with a raspy voice as you were being seated.

Kai laughed, “Here, this might help your throat.” He handed you a little candy for you to on.

“Thanks!” You said, sitting in between Kai and D.O.

You picked up the menu, “Hmm… all of the food looks so good and… expensive.”

Luhan smiled, “Order whatever you like! It’s on us. Well technically… on our manager.” He winked at you and all of you laughed.

You decided to order the steak and ate it happily.

“fif if derifiouf!” You attempted to speak, but failed.

Xiumin laughed, “What was that?”

You blushed and swallowed your food before trying to speak again, “I’m sorry, that was rude of me. I said that this is delicious!”

“Uh-oh.” Kai suddenly said.

“What is it?” You asked.

“D.O… Don’t. Look. Up.” Kai warned.

“Mua?” He said, eyes wider than ever. He looked over to Kai then to where Kai was looking. His mouth dropped open and he dropped his fork. “No.”

“What’s wrong?” You looked over to where they were looking and noticed a tall, slim looking girl who flipped her hair and batted her eye lashes at the guy she was talking to.

You scoffed in disgust. The one thing you hated was a flirt.

You saw the girl look over to the table you were sitting at and she did a double take.

“Oh God, Oh God, she saw me. What the hell do I do now?!” D.O. sneered.

“I told you not to look up!”

“Can somebody tell me what is going on?”

“That’s D.O.’s ex. She was obsessed with him and it was impossible to get rid of her.” Kai whispered into your ear. You nodded your head, understanding the predicament.

You looked back to her and noticed that she was walking towards D.O.

Oh crap, oh crap what do I do?! THINK D.O.! THINK! D.O. looked over to you. I have an idea.

You felt D.O. tug at your arm and place your hand on the table. He quickly laced fingers with yours before the girl could make it to the table.

Uhm… Why is he holding my hand? What the heck?!

“Kyungsoo oppa!”

D.O. sneered at the familiar voice.

He looked up to face the girl but he didn’t say anything. He just coldly stared at her, which didn’t affect her.

“Kyungsoo oppa! What are you doing here?” She said, being sure to bat her eyelashes.

“I’m just here with my friends and my girlfriend.”

You nearly spat out the water you had in your mouth when you heard those words.

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

D.O. squeezed your hand tightly, indicating you to keep your mouth shut.

“Oh… is that so?” She raised an eyebrow at you and you couldn’t help but feel intimated. “You’re dating this… thing? What happened to you Kyungsoo? You used to have good taste in girls.”

You dropped your head, not being able to make eye contact with anyone after you had been humiliated.

“Excuse you. This ‘thing’ has a name, and unlike you, she is beautiful inside and out. I’m extremely lucky to have her in my life. You can excuse yourself now, and leave me and my friends alone.” D.O. held onto your hand firmly as he glared at the girl.

The girl scoffed, “Whatever Kyungsoo. Have fun with your pity party.” The girl flipped her hair and left.

D.O. let go of your hand and placed his arm around you, “Don’t worry about what a worthless girl like her says.”

You nodded slightly before excusing yourself to the bathroom. EXO watched sympathetically as you left.

You walked into the bathroom and stopped in front of the mirror. You gazed at yourself for a minute.

She’s right… Why do any of them even talk to me? I’m nothing special. I’m not even rich.

You sighed and wiped a tear from your eye. You rinsed your hands and turned to leave but you bumped into somebody.

“I’m so sorry.” You bowed.

The girl you bumped into scoffed, “Watch where you’re going.”

You straightened up and you looked the girl in the eyes.

Oh… No.

Your eyes widened and you went to leave but she grabbed your wrist and pulled you back.

“I don’t really believe you’re dating my Kyungsoo.” She stared down at you with ice cold eyes.

“Last time I checked, he was no longer ‘your Kyungsoo’.” You shook out of her grip and tried to make your way past her one more time but she topped you again.

“How on earth did a girl like you get a guy like that?” She looked at you with disgust.

“I don’t think that’s any of your business.” You scoffed.

You looked coldly back into the girl’s eyes. She pursed her lips and let go of your wrist. You were about to leave when you felt her hand strike you across the face.

“Don’t you ever go near my Kyungie again.”

“Or what?” You dared to ask.

She leaned down and whispered into your ear, “I can make things happen. I have connections.”

You scoffed, “With who?”

“Their manager.”

“Ouu, I’m SO scared.” You said sarcastically. Earning another slap across the face.

“Their manager forbids girls. Once I tell him about you, you better say goodbye to EXO.” She gave you an evil smirk before flipping her hair, nearly hitting you in the face with it, and left.