Worry, Anger and Jealousy

One Girl

 

Chen quietly pulled Lay out of the group of freaking out boys.

“You okay?” Chen gently placed his hand on Lay’s shoulder.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine… why would you ask?” Lay choked on his words.

“If you’re fine, why are you crying?” Chen raised his eye at the elder who had tears welling up in his eyes.

“I-I’m not… crying…” Tear drops were now falling from his cheeks. He couldn’t keep it in any longer, he cracked, “Oh God Chen, what if she doesn’t come back?!” He buried his face into Chen’s shirt and began to quietly sob.

“She’ll be fine, okay? They already sent police out there and she’s going to come back safely with Kris, Suho and D.O.” He the back of Lay’s hair.

“THEY’LL be the ones bringing her back. It should’ve been me that went. I should be the one rescuing her from the bad guys!”

“Well, you’re not exactly level-headed right now. Imagine how shaken up she must be. She needs the strong members to go take care of her.”

“Are you saying I’m not strong?” Lay straightened up and gave Chen a slight glare.

“No… I’m just saying that you’re… erm… fragile.” Chen gave an awkward smile and he rubbed the back of his neck.

Lay gave a swift punch to the younger’s arm.

“Yah! What was that for?!” Chen pouted as he rubbed the now aching spot.

“I can take care of Kyung mi just fine.”

“Yeah, okay… cry baby.” Chen winced as Lay wound up for a second punch but soon relaxed when Lay lowered his fist and walked away.

“Hopefully Kyung mi goes for the sensitive type.” Chen murmured to himself.

“Yah! I heard that!” Lay shouted back at him while Chen let out a light giggle.

 

They all sat quietly in the living room, awaiting the arrival of Kris, Suho, D.O. and hopefully Kyung mi.

“Wait… guys… where the hell are Kai and Sehun?!” Baekhyun shot up off of the couch and began to panic, “THEY’RE NOT KIDNAPPED, TOO, RIGHT?! HOLY CRAP!”

“Baekhyun, shut up. They’re at school.” Chanyeol said flatly.

“How do you know?! We thought Kyung mi was at school, too!” The rest of the group straightened up as they came to the same realization.

They all stopped and whipped their heads up as the sound of the door opening filled the house. Lay held his breath and squinted his eyes closed, praying that Kyung mi and the three others were walking through the door safely.

“Where the hell is everybody?!” Kai shouted.

Everybody let out heavy groans.

“I told you they were at school.” Chanyeol nudged Baekhyun.

“What are you all doing in here? Did somebody die?” There wasn’t much sincerity in Kai’s voice as he set his bag down.

“We hope not…” Luhan got up and wrapped his arms around Sehun, “We’re just glad you’re alright.”

“What are you talking about? Why wouldn’t we be alright?” Sehun knitted his eyebrows. He looked at all the worried looks on all of the member’s faces.

Xiumin cleared his throat, “Kai, Sehun, sit down, please.”

“Not until you tell me what’s going on.” Kai being stubborn as always.

“Just sit your down!”

Kai opened his mouth to protest but took a seat next to Sehun on the couch.

Xiumin stood up and took a deep breath in, “Did you notice something different at school today? That something was… missing. Or maybe someone?”

“Of course, Kyung mi wasn’t there but I thought she just stayed home because she was late…” It finally hit Kai, straight in the heart. “…Where’s Kyung mi? WHAT HAPPENED?!” He was now to his feet.

“Calm down.” Xiumin put his hand on Kai’s shoulder.

“Don’t you dare tell me to calm down, what the hell happened to Kyung mi?! Where is she?!” Kai smacked Xiumin’s hand off of his shoulder and pushed him away, as if it was his fault.

“Yah! Kai! Now wait just a damn minute! You can’t talk to your hyung like that. Be respectful and let him finish. It wasn’t his fault, now just get your head on straight and listen.” Chanyeol spat as he pushed himself in between Xiumin and Kai.

Kai gritted his teeth and clenched his fists but he did what he was told. He sat back down and stared at the floor.

Chanyeol gave Xiumin a nod to continue on.

“We got a phone call from Kyung mi a few hours ago. She said she was in trouble so we called the authorities to send help. Kris, Suho and D.O. are over there right now to… hopefully… bring her back home.” There was silence in the room for a few minutes after Xiumin had finished.

“Dammit,” Kai hit his fists against the couch, “If I waited for her none of this would’ve happened, this is all my fault.”

He buried his face in the palms of his hands as the others awkwardly tried to console him.

They were soon interrupted by the sound of the door opening for a second time. They heard light murmurs and giggles.

Tao was the first one to bound to the front door, “KYUUNG MIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The others followed quickly behind. You were suddenly engulfed by the biggest group hug EVER.

“Uhmm…. Guys, I can’t breathe.”

“What happened?!”

“Are you alright?!”

“Did they hurt you?”

“Do you have a battle wound?”

“Oh, oh! Lemme see!”

You let out a light laugh. It was amazing how happy these guys made you.

“Guys, I’m fine. They didn’t hurt me. I’m just really happy to see you.” You opened your arms wide and grabbed the closest boy to you.

D.O. smiled as you wrapped your arms tightly around his waist.

Lay was so relieved to see your smiling face again, but he didn’t like the way you looked in D.O's arms.

 

 

Whooa guys! it has been sooo long since I've written anything in One Girl. I'm a bit rusty so forgive me *bows* thank you to my co-author who is excellent when it comes to action and drama! this story wouldn't be the same without her!! 

Also i want to thank my wonderful subscribers who have been with me since the beginning! thank you so much for being patient with me! and why hello newbies! thank you for subscribing and leaving your feedback. all is appreciated :D (btw, sorry for late updates. I will make it up to you!)

By the way, i'm curious... who do you think Kyung mi will choose? dun dun duuuunnnn, boy drama! let me know what you think :D <3 사랑해 Saranghae! 

foreveradancer signing off~

 

not before this though... ohmygosh this gif KILLS ME! he looks so innocent eating his ice cream... it just makes me laugh so hard

oh, luhan <3