Games Night - Part 1

One Girl

 

You slammed the door to your bedroom closed after pulling Soon Yi in with you.

“I’m sorry about… them.” You rolled your eyes and trudged over then face planted in your bed.

“YOU COULDVE TOLD ME THAT YOU LIVED WITH EXO!” Soon Yi began slapping your arm. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?! OHMYGOSH!”

You groaned and rolled over, “It’s not something to brag about. They’re so embarrassing!”

“What are you TALKING about?! They’re so dreamy!” She sighed and stared off lovingly into the distance.

“Yah! Snap out of it you freak. They’re just people.” Really crazy people.

 

After you and Soon Yi realized that there was no way the two of you would be able to get any work done, you braced yourselves before making your way downstairs.

“Alright so… I would suggest staying away from Kris. He’s a bit intimidating. Kai is a bit… well, he’s Kai and-”

“Okay, okay I get it! I won’t get into trouble. Let’s just go, I want to meet them all!”

You rolled your eyes as Soon Yi pulled you down the stairs into the kitchen.

To your surprise, everything wasn’t a horrid mess and the house was actually… decent looking.

“What the heck…” You started.

“ALRIGHT, EVERYONE TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW! That includes you two!” Kris pulled you into the living room and sat you down on the couch.

“What’s going on?” Soon Yi asked, however, her question went unanswered.

Once everyone was seated, Suho stood up, “Alright everyone… We… Are… Having a games night!”

A few cheers were heard a long with a couple groans.

“What kind of games?”

“That’s so tacky…”

“Since when are we some American family?”

“I want to play!”

“It better not be competitive… This will get messy”

“I’m ready to win everything!”

“Okay guys, shh.” Suho attempted to quiet everybody down, but to no avail. “Really… guys be quiet.”

“SHUT YO MOUTHS!”

“Oh… Thanks Chanyeol. Anyway, these aren’t going to be video games or board games. We are going to be playing drama games!”

“What’s a drama game?”

“Can’t we do something that doesn’t require moving… or thinking.”

“OHMYGOSH YES, THESE ARE THE BEST!”

“Please keep quiet for 2 seconds.” Suho tried.

“Can I skip this game night?”

“Are we playing on teams? LUHAN IS ON MY TEAM!”

“Can we play that one with the-”

“SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO SUHO!”

The whole room went silent as Chanyeol’s booming voice interrupted everyone. Once everyone was silent he smiled and sat down, “Carry on.” He gestured to Suho.

“Okay… Well then, I thought we could start with charades.”

A few of the boys opened their mouths to either complain our shout in glee, but they noticed Chanyeol’s stare down and kept quiet.

“Wow, the smiley one is really scary.” Soon Yi whispered in your ear. You let out a slight snort, gaining a bunch of glances around the room. You gave Suho an apologetic look which was returned with his signature smile.

“Anyway, I guess we should split into teams. Everybody get into pairs.”

Soon Yi immediately grabbed hold of your arm. Luhan with Sehun, Baekhyun with Chanyeol, Tao with Kris, Kai with D.O., Xiumin with Suho, and Lay with Chen.

“Okay, now that we’re all in pairs, one person from each pair go to one end of the room and the other person to the other side.” Suho ordered.

Everybody was slightly confused but obeyed.

“Alright everybody, these are our teams.”

“What?!”

“Aww, man!”

“Suho, you tease…”

Soon Yi frowned at you from across the room and you laughed. Well this shall be interesting. You looked around and noticed your team included; Kris, Lay, Sehun, D.O., Xiumin and Chanyeol. Oh boy… this is going to be VERY interesting.

The two teams were instructed to name the teams. After a few minutes of discussion, you decided to name your team 6 Boys Plus 1. Of course, being the odd one out, you opposed to it. However, with it being 6 against one, it didn’t matter what you thought, so you decided not to complain.

The other team decided to call themselves Lords of Mordor. You couldn’t help but laugh at how nerdy it sounded.

“Let’s get started! 6 Boys Plus 1 can go first,” Suho announced, “You have 60 seconds to-”

“60 CHOMYEON CHUNGBUNHAN STORY!”

“XIUMIN HYUNG! Stop with the Kim Sung Kyu lyrics!” Suho snapped.

“Heh heh, sorry.” Xiumin blushed.

“As I was saying… You have 60– err, a minute to try to guess the word your team member is acting out. Everybody knows the rules, right?” After receiving 13 nods, the games began.

“Okay, who wants to go first?” Kris asked.

“I guess I’ll go.” Xiumin volunteered, stepping into the middle of the room and picking a piece of paper out of a hat.

He smiled then nodded after reading the paper and positioning himself in front of us so we can see him clearly.

He then held up his finger.

“One word.” We all said in unison.

He nodded. He then got down on the floor and laid there for a couple of seconds on his stomach.

“Uhh… bed?”

“Sleep.”

He shook his head and began wiggling around on the floor.

“Worm!”S

“Snake!”

“Umm, hose? Rope?” The recognition in Xiumin’s eyes told you that your guess was right. “ROPE!”

Xiumin got up off of the floor and gave you a high-five.

“Wait, what the heck? Ropes don’t squirm around on the floor!” Kris complained.

“Well, it worked. So… apparently to Kyung mi they do.” Xiumin gave a playful smirk before turning to wink at you.

“Okay… I guess 1 point for 6 Boys Plus 1. Who’s next?”

“I’ll go!”