Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting

One Girl

 

 

“There you are, Kyung mi.”

On instinct, you attempted to slam the door shut but it was stopped by a foot blocking it from closing all the way.

“Now, now… Don’t be rude.”

You cringed at the familiar phrase.

“H-how did you know I was here?”

“You don’t think we noticed you walking in and out of this house every morning? We’re just across the street, sweetheart.” Your aunt grinned widely, but something about it was off.

You gave her and your uncle a stern glare, “What do you want?”

“Well, we thought it over and… You’re going to come move back in with us!” They both flashed big suspicious smiles and threw their arms around you.

You shuddered at the unfamiliar feeling of having them embrace you.

Why are they acting like this?

“Aren’t you going to let us inside?”

“Uhmm… well actually everyone is still sleeping… or you could just walk in… that’s cool.” They ignored what you were saying as they opened the door wider and pushed through.

“So, how did you end up here?” You aunt raised her eyebrow at you.

“It’s a bit of a long story…” You scratched the back of your head as you looked up to the staircase and found Lay and D.O. making their way downstairs.

“Good morning Kyung~” D.O. stopped short when he noticed the ‘guests’ standing by the front door. “Oh… Hello, I didn’t realize we were having company…”

“Lay, D.O., this is my aunt and uncle…” Lay’s face fell. The same aunt and uncle that kicked her out? They didn’t seem like those type of people just by looking at them.

Lay continued to stand there while D.O. bowed and greeted them into their home.

D.O. nudged Lay’s side and whispered into his ear, “Don’t be rude.”

He quickly snapped out of it. He bowed his head, “Annyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you.” But before anybody had time to respond he was already bounding up the stairs.

He swiftly open the door to the bedroom Kris was in, “KRIS!”

“Uggh, what the heck are you doing?! It’s so early!” Kris took his pillow and put it over his face.

“Get up, now. This is serious.” Lay pulled off his blankets and threw them on the floor.

Kris let out a mumbled groan, “Just go pick up so more food at the market. Geez!”

“Oh my gosh, no! This isn’t about food! Kyung mi’s aunt and uncle are here!”

“That’s great. Maybe they’ll take her back home.” Kris grabbed the covers and pulled them back on top of him.

Lay was getting frustrated. He took the blankets off of him again and also snatched his pillow from him.

“THAT’S WHAT I’M AFRAID OF!” He began hitting him with his pillow but Kris was too tired to get up, “Get up and do something!”

“Why? Do you like her or something?” Kris muffled into the mattress.

“Haha, Lay has a crush on Kyung mi!” Xiumin taunted from the bed next to Kris' without even opening his eyes.

“Yah! I do not! I just… don’t trust those people.” Lay’s face began to turn red and he was glad that nobody could see it. He looked at the two of them trying to go back to sleep and glanced over at Tao who was snoring away and let out a loud and annoyed grunt. 

"Lay, if you're just going to stand there whining th-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP KRIS!" Lay growled and jumped on top of him. He grabbed Kris by the collar of his shirt and brought his face close to his. 

"I'm sick and tired of your bull Kris! All you do is brush things off or pretend it doesn't bother you! I've had it with you, I don't even give a damn if you care about her or not, but what kind of people would we be if we let them take her?!" He shoved Kris back down onto his bed and got off of him. 

"And I've had it with you too." He snapped his head around at Xiumin and glared at him. "You're a temperamental little and if it weren't for the fact that we've been friends for so long, and if Chen wasn't so fond of you, I would've thrown your stupid off a bridge by now." 

With that he whipped around and stomped out, slamming the door behind him. Kris and Xiumin sat in silence for a long moment before looking at each other.

"What just......." Xiumin began but fell silent, Kris just sighed and flopped onto his bed. Perfect. Just perfect...

 

Meanwhile, you, your aunt and your uncle were awkwardly sitting around in the kitchen. (Luckily non of the commotion from upstairs was heard)

"Ahem...Would you like something to drink?" D.O. offered, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

"No, thank you." Your aunt declined a little too politely.

"Kyung mi." Your uncle said suddenly and you almost jumped in your seat.

"Y-yes?" You grinned awkwardly.

"Sweety, we really want you to come back home...we're sorry for being so tough on you sometimes, but we miss you!" You aunt whined and put her hand on top of yours. You swallowed hard and looked at her, long and hard.

"Please come home." Your uncle said and looked at you seriously.

"I...I don't know..." You whispered before getting up to leave.

"Kyung mi wait!" They stood up and hurried after you. 

You stopped by the stairs and sighed, "I just don't know if I'm ready to come home yet..." The word 'home' felt so foreign to you. It felt almost wrong saying it while thinking of your aunt and uncle.

Your aunt pursed her lips and watched you before nodding and walking towards the door. "I guess we'll be leaving then..." She gave your uncle a look and he quickly followed after her. They opened the door but didn't leave.

Your uncle turned around and looked at you sadly. "Are you sure you don't want to come home with us?" There it was again... home...

"I-I don't know... All of my things are here and..." Your voice trailed off and you peered at D.O who was standing next to you. 

"Why not though?! What good reason do you have for staying here?" Your aunt whined and gave you a pleading look. "What do they have here that we don't?!"

You narrowed your eyes at her and suddenly remembered what a horrible person she used to be to you.

"They have hearts. That's what they have..." You hissed and looked down at the floor angrily. "Please, just go for now..." 

"No!" She grabbed your wrist and yanked you forward. "We have legal guardianship over you, you know that don't you?! You're coming home whether you like it or not!" You gasped and tried to pull back but she didn't let go.

"Ajumma, please..." D.O stepped forward to try and pull you back but your uncle stepped up.

"Stay out of this kid, it has nothing to do with you!" He sneered and grabbed your arm.

"Listen you ungrateful little prick, we tried being nice about it but if you're going to be stubborn then so are we! You're coming home, NOW." He growled and you tried to pull back.

"N-no..."

"HEY! What the hell is going on here?!" Lay came rushing down the stairs followed by Tao, who was awoken by all of the commotion a few minutes earlier.  

"I said stay out of it! Kyung mi's coming home with us." Your uncle snapped and pulled at your other arm. 

Oh God, why is this happening to me?! 

"Get your hands off of her!" Lay said harshly pulled their arms off of you, standing between you and your aunt and uncle.

"I said... Stay. Out. Of it." Your uncle growled again and stepped closer to Lay.

"No. Hell no. This is MY home. Now get out!" He snapped at the man in front of him. Your uncle's whole face turned red and he raised his arm.

"Why, you rude little piece of !" 

He moved to hit Lay but his fist was caught by Tao who had pushed Lay back. "I'm sorry sir, but there will be no fighting in this house hold." He said politely with a slight smirk.

"Ugh! Get out of my way!" He tried to hit Tao with his free had but Tao stopped it again, now holding both his fists in the air. Your uncle growled and tried to push Tao, but he pushed back. 

Your uncle stumbled back slightly before roaring in frustration and lunging at Tao.

"TAO!" You shrieked in dismay, fearing that he might get hurt. He side stepped and grabbed your uncle from behind. Everyone gasped as they began to fight.

Your uncle freed himself from Tao's grip and spun around trying to kick him but Tao quickly blocked it and kicked him in the side. He was now in fight mode, and he was NOT going to lose to this old .

"AARRRGGH!" Your uncle threw himself at Tao again, and it was a flurry of punches and swift movements. 

"Oooh good Lord, stop this!" Your Aunt wailed as she watched them.

"Not until I kick this little prick's !" Your uncle sneered and tried to lung at Tao again, only to get punched in the gut and sent stumbling back wards. 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY OLD MAN?!" Tao yelled as he shoved the other towards the front door. 

He started running at your uncle and you gasped in horror. 

What if he hurts him really badly?!

But then Tao did something that shocked everyone. He kind of stepped to the side, jumping up and pushing off the staircase railing and springing into the air.

You all watched with mouths agape as he grabbed onto the door frame and kicked your uncle square in the chest sending him flying out the door.

"OH MY GOD!" Everyone yelled at once, but only your aunt ran after your uncle. You all hurried to the door and watched as she helped him up and out of the shrubbery.

"Serves you right!" Tao yelled before slamming the door shut. You all stood there gaping at him while he just dusted off his hands with a satisfied smirk. He finally noticed everyone's stares and turned around to face you, D.O. and Lay.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"TAO!" You all cried and he just shrugged.

"thought that was pretty awesome." He said casually, earning another round of annoyed whines. 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Guess who :D sooo, yeah... here you go :P 

anyway, I really love you guys! And I really want you guys to help us out! Who would you like to see more of in this story? I know that Luhan, Chen and Xiumin haven't been a big part of the story (but its really hard because there's 12 of them) 

Oh... and if you want me to include pictures of your bias at the end of the chapters i would be happy to do so (i have sooo many pics) 

 

LOL, i'll leave you guys with this....

Goodnight! 

Foreveradancer&Brigi_Monster~