(Not A) Date

Beautiful Thing

(3rd Person POV)

 

Minhyun and Aron had a great and fun day. They talked, chattered, chuckled, laughed, and even a little of fighting things as they walked, browsing each stores. In a clothing stores, Aron saw a black-and-silver skinny jeans. He dragged Minhyun and Aron ended to buy it. And other times, Minhyun excitedly saw a green-and-blue cap, and obviously to buy it even though Aron thought the grey one suit him better.

 

They went to arcade next. Aron’s eyes were like in trance when he saw the dancing game machine. He dragged Minhyun, even though Minhyun looked at Aron sharply, but Aron just ignored it. The ending, Aron obviously beat Minhyun, who gasped exhaustedly. Then Minhyun just walked to buy some drinks and sat somewhere, watched Aron who moved on the racing game. After lost twice, Aron finally moved his feet to Minhyun, and went somewhere else. The next stop was cinema, but the movie that they would to see was sold out. Then they ended up on clothing outlet again, bought a new bag for Minhyun.

 

The time showed at 2.00 PM. Minhyun suggested taking lunch. They ended to eat hamburger on a fast food restaurant. Minhyun decided to double his order, so Aron just followed his action as he chuckled.

 

As they sat down somewhere they could find, they started to eat as they chatted.

 

“Hey, let me see that cap again,” Aron said as he drank the cola.

 

Minhyun opened the package and gave the new cap to Aron. “Hmm…” Aron twisted and turned the cap again and again, with thoughtful face.

 

“Well?” Minhyun said as he bites the hamburger.

 

“…Its okay, I guess…” as he gave back the cap. Then Aron soon started to eat the hamburger.

 

“What about your pants?” Minhyun asked as he chewed again.

 

“Not here!” Aron’s eyes went bigger and gulped the cola again.

 

“Why? I wanna see that,” Minhyun drank the cola.

 

“Why now? In a restaurant? Why don’t you ask me to take off my clothes too…?” Aron pouted.

 

Minhyun chuckled and choked. He quickly drank his cola again. “Pfftt… you can do that. I want to see...” Minhyun teased Aron.

 

“Yeah, you wish,” Aron’s face looked annoyed, but he still smirked. “Ah, yes accompany me to the pharmacy after this, okay? Then after that, we’re going home.”

 

Minhyun just nodded, and drank his cola again.

 

***

 

They finished their lunch in no time. After they went to pharmacy bought some medicine (which Minhyun looked at Aron weirdly), when the time they walked home, Aron wanted to get some ice cream. So, they went to the park before they went home.

 

Aron decided to get a chocolate-flavored ice cream when Minhyun took an orange-flavored ice cream. They sat down on bench when a mother and her child, about 3 or 4 years old, walked in front of them.

 

“Look mom, they have a date!” the little kid pointed at them and smiled. Aron smiled and waved his hand to that kid. Minhyun seemed blushed and continued to eat his ice cream nervously. “No, they’re not, honey. I’m sorry,” the mother bowed a little and smiled. “It’s okay,” Aron smiled.

 

As the mother and child left, Aron back to his ice cream that started to melted. Unfortunately, the melted ice cream landed to Aron’s jeans, on his tight. “Oh crap,” Aron looked annoyed.

 

Minhyun automatically took out his hanky from his pocket and cleaned the mess. Aron seemed a little bit surprised. “M-Mi-Minhyun, w-what are y-you doing?”

 

“Cleaned this dirt, of course,” Minhyun didn’t look at Aron as he continued to cleaned the dirt.

 

“No, let me…” Aron took the hanky from Minhyun’s hand and started to rub it himself. Minhyun just nodded, “O-okay,” and ate up his ice cream.

 

“Oh no…” Aron grumbled himself.

 

“You can change with your new pants,” Minhyun suggested as he threw the ice stick to trash bin beside him.

 

“You right! There’s a public restroom here, right?” Aron asked eagerly.

 

“Yes, over there,” Minhyun pointed to the building.

 

“Thanks, I’ll be right back,” Aron took his package with his new jeans inside and ran to the restroom.

 

***

 

 

(Aron POV)

 

I ran quickly to one of the empty room. ‘Ah, I’m so silly,’ I mouthed myself as I took off my pants. As soon I finished wear the new jeans, I heard swarm of people came inside. I firstly fine, of course, this is a public restroom. But, what I just realized is, I heard someone’s voice that so familiar.

 

Suddenly my heart just dropped. My eyes went bigger.

 

It was JR’s voice.

 

It must be with his gang.

 

I felt the sweat all over my body.

 

What should I do?

 

***

 

UPDATE!!~~^^ Okay guys, do you still remember about the polls I've created? The result was ended up with "Tragedy" genre in the first place and "Romance" in second place. Well, I would love to write a tragedy genre!!^^ It should be fun!^^ And.... isn't my other fanfics is romance story?? I'm really curious what 'romance' that you're talking about :p

And just spoiler for you, I've been thinking to make a tragedy story and a romance story!~^^ Please look forward!~^^

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH and enjoy!!~~^^