Confession

Beautiful Thing

(JR POV)

 

As I closed the bathroom door, I leaned my back to the door.

 

So this is his house. He is Mr. and Mrs. Kwak’s son. I didn’t know anything.

 

Well, of course. I never asked them. I never saw him outside the school. I never saw him when he entered his house. I always went outside. I helped Mr. and Mrs. Kwak when they moved here for first time. They didn’t bring kids. Maybe… he still on America?

 

I looked at his shirt and pants. I smiled again. And then I starts to took off my shirt (again) and my pants.

 

As I done, I took my wet shirt and pants on a basket that seemed like to put dirty clothes. I’m thinking again. What should I say? I mean, I always bullied him at school, and I just using his room−and his outfits. My eyes went bigger.

 

What if he told his parents that I am who bullied their son? My heart ached. They must have disappointed. After what I’ve done… I took a deep breath. What should I say to him? Tell him to not talk about bullied things his parents? Threatened him? Or what?

 

I still think hard when I opened the door.

 

I looked a little confused, probably because this isn’t my room. I looked at him. And I saw him. He is so gorgeous and cute and hot with glasses.

 

I felt my face hot right now.

 

 

(Aron POV)

 

I heard the bathroom’s door opened after he spent minutes and minutes on it. He went out and saw me. I don’t know why but he looked normal to me. Well, because he wore my outfits, maybe. I’ve done with my homework by the time he came out. I stretched a little bit and yawned. He walked and sat on my bed.

 

This is my room. I mean, I can do anything as I please, right?

 

“So this is it,” I turned the chair, facing him right now. He looked a little bit surprised. But he calmly looked at me. “I don’t know what’s happen, and I don’t wanna know,” as I continued. “I just want to ask one question. Why the hell are you bulied me?!” I stressed the words one by one.

 

He looked jumpy for a second. “…I just… well, you know… trying to entertaining myself.”

 

My head like boiling right now. “JEEZ!!” I grunted.

 

“Come on, calm down. I will stop it, because I don’t know Mr. and Mrs. Kwak are your parents. They’re so nice to me.”

 

“So, you think THAT is a payback?! I don’t know people like you exist in this world!” I said as I turning on the table, hold my head in frustrated again.

 

He fell on silent. Maybe my words hit him. I felt satisfied of what I said. But after 5 seconds, I felt really bad.

 

 

(JR POV)

 

“So, you think THAT is a payback?! I don’t know people like you exist in this world!” He said as he the table.

 

My heart got ached again.

 

Exist… maybe I shouldn’t.

 

“I’m so sorry.”

 

He slowly looked at me, unbelievable of what I just said.

 

“I’m sorry for making you like this. And when we at the school,” I, with my head down, slowly said that.

 

I heard he was just doing quick “Hm!” and then turned around the chair again.

 

“I’m sorry, really. I know I shouldn’t do something like that. You… I’m really sorry,” I sighed, “You can tell everything to your parents if you want. I don’t mind,” as I looked at his face. Then, I felt wet and warm things on my cheek. I put my hand on it. I felt tears on my fingers. It was too much. I couldn’t stop these tears now.

 

He suddenly looked at me with sad eyes. “Oh, no, no, it’s okay… I’m sorry too, I ‘m too harsh with my words…” as he wiped my tears with his hand.

 

I felt his hand on my cheek. It was so warm. I never felt warm like this. “No, you right. I shouldn’t exist in this world…”

 

“Hey… come on… You gotta be cheer up… About your parents, I don’t know what’s going on… but this is will end up soon, okay?” he said with sympathy and sadness in his voice. It was like warm water that poured in my body. It was felt so nice.  I didn’t know he would be so nice to me.

 

“…Well, that’s… thank you,” I said with a little sobbing now. It was embarrassing. Me, as a gang leader, crying like a girl in front of the bullied.

 

“No… it’s okay. I forgive you… If you don’t bully me again… I’m sorry too…” he wiped again my tears. Then I hold his hand on my face.

 

“Thanks,” I said. But he quickly pulled his hands. He looked confused, from the way he talked. “A-ah, it-it’s ok-okay…”

 

Then I realized. We’re just like a gay couple. Damn.

 

“T-thank you once again,” I said as I wiped another tears. But there are no more tears. I just rubbed my eyes.

 

“H-hey, you should came downstairs now, we’re gonna eat,” he quickly stand up from the chair, as he took off his glasses and put it on the table. He walked to the door and opened it. “Come on.”

 

I stand up too from the bed, and approached him. “Okay,” as we walked downstairs.

 

***

 

UPDATE!!~~^^ I want to update ASAP, but this story make me confused -__- LOL

 

THANK YOU AND ENJOY!~^^