Bad Sign

Beautiful Thing

(Aron POV)

 

I’m the first person who woke up. I scratched my hair, and then checked my boyfriend beside me. I smiled as I touched and softly rubbed his cheek. He slept in such peacefully. I kissed his cheek, tried to wake him. “Jonghyunnie~ wake up,” I said. He slowly opened his eyes, still half asleep it seemed, and then looked at me, smiled. “Morning.”

 

“Good morning. Do you have fun last night?” I asked. He grinned widely, “Of course.” I rubbed his hair again, and said, “Well, it’s time for school now, wake up, and take shower. I’ll make breakfast, “I said, getting dressed, and went downstairs.

 

 

(JR POV)

 

 

Aron went downstairs as I looked at his back. I dropped my body on the bed again. Last night was so much different from previous night. It was so much pleasure. I just grinned again, and then reached the bathroom, taking shower with yawning.

 

10 minutes later, I went downstairs, with my bag, went to kitchen. He already prepared everything on the table. “Sit here,” he said to me, as he patted the chair beside him. I approached it, sat beside him, and looked at the breakfast. He made sandwiches. I smiled, nodded at the meal. He looked at me weirdly. “What? What’s wrong?” he said. “Nothing,” I said, and then eat the sandwich. It was so tasty, even though it was just a normal sandwich. “It’s good,” I smiled at him, made him blushed a little. “Thanks,” he said, and he ate the sandwich too.

 

After we finished eating, I said to him, “Well, see you at school, then.” He surprised a little bit, as he said, “Let me take you,” as we stood from the chair, went to the front door. He unlocked the door from last night, and opened it. Before I left, I looked at his eyes, and then kissed his lips again. “See you,” he smiled to me, and then I walked home.

 

 

(Aron POV)

 

 

I watched him walked home, as he frequently looked at me again and smiled, until he went inside. I smiled, but after that, I felt uneasy in my heart. I held my chest. What is the meaning of this? I felt… something heavy. Like… something would happen today… an important thing. I just don’t know what is it. I hope this is not a bad sign. I get inside my house again, and then walked upstairs, took shower, wanted to prepare my things to go to school today.

 

***

 

The first subject was mathematics. I couldn’t concentrate at all, because of this feeling. I noticed too, the N gang, except JR, looked back at me, frequently.

 

Class break

 

I sighed again as I put some books on my bag. Minhyun didn’t come to the class today. I wondered if he still sick. But if I talked about him again, JR would just hate me forever.

 

“Hi,” someone approached me. I looked at it. It was JR. Speaking of the devil.

 

He looked around, as if someone could eavesdrop us, and then sat on the chair in front of me. The class was empty, just two of us. “What?” I said.

 

He smiled. “Nothing. I just want to see you clearly since nobody on the class,” he said, made me blushed. I rested my back on the chair and put my hands to my cheeks, on the table. “Oh yeah?”

 

“Yeah,” he said, lowered his head, slowly approached my face, and closed the eyes.  I closed my eyes too, but it seemed that nothing happened after a moment. So I opened my eyes and looked at him. He held his laughter, put his palm in front of his mouth. “Yah! What is that?!”

 

He let out his laughter and hit the table. I pouted. “Hey, hey, don’t mad,” he said, tried to reach me, still with his silly grin. “Hey, come on. I just want to ask you to eat somewhere after school. Will you?” he asked, smiled. I looked at him, still pouted. “Where do you want to take me?”

 

“Let’s see… What should we eat? You name it,” he asked back, made me confused and think. “How about we are going to a mini bar near the hospital?” I said to him. He raised his eyebrows. “Mini bar? Near hospital? …How do you know it?”

 

I surprised and stuttered. “I-I just overheard someone w-when I was i-in the h-hos-p-pital,” I said, made him smiled and narrowed his eyes. He looked so bad just then.

 

He sighed in smile. “Okay. As you wish,” he put his hand on his cheeks, just like I did earlier. “Now…” he smiled and closed his eyes. “No, I won’t. The class will be start in minutes,” I stood from the chair and walked to the door. “Hey, where are you going?” he said, still on the chair, his half body made rotation, as he wanted to looked at me left the room. “Toilet,” I grinned as I reached the door.

 

But I thought I don’t want to go now. After I saw N gang at the end of the corridor, the way to went to the toilet. They looked at me, kind of angry and walked back, disappeared. I shocked a little bit. I went into the class again. JR, who stood up already, looked at me. “What’s wrong?” he asked. I looked at him, and sat back on my chair. JR’s face became serious as he noticed me doing so weirdly. “What? What’s happen?” he said in worry. I just shook my head. “You’re so pale. Are you all right?” he asked again. Just then, the bell rang, told us that the class would begin soon. So I just looked at him, “I’ll tell you later,” and he just nodded quickly as he back on his chair.

 

I felt my heartbeat became faster. What is the meaning of this?

 

***

 

 

The school ended faster than I thought, or maybe just my imagination. I walked just passing the gate outside the school. JR grabbed my shoulder. I shocked. I turned,” JR! You scared me!” But his face became serious. “Tell me what happened earlier.”

 

I stopped from walking. I gulped, looked down, and looked at him again. He nodded. “When I was left the class, I saw your gang, looked at me angrily. I thought they maybe…” I gulped again and said, “…overheard us.”

 

JR, I don’t know how to describe his expression. His face became hard, for sure. “Let’s not talk about it again. Come on, let’s eat,” he said, walked passing me. I thought for a second. I bet JR’s brain is a lot of problem about his gang now. I’m not sure how to calm him, or maybe just asked him what happened. I just too scared to ask him.

 

When we were about to turned at the corner, JR stopped, made me thudding on his back. “JR? What−?” I rubbed my nose as I looked in front of me. Then I knew what made him stopped. There is N gang, apparently waited for us.

 

 

***

 

 

UPDATE!~ NUE'ST WILL COMEBACK SOON!!~~~^^ AH I'm so excited~~~~~~

I made a new fanfic, and it will be posted on nu'est comeback stage (I hope)!^^ Please look forward until then!~^^

 

Thnak you!~^^