The Crime

Beautiful Thing

(JR POV)

 

“She just scared and run away before I could say anything,” Baekho said again, make everyone laugh. Today, after I changed my clothes from Aron last night, I met with my gang−Baekho, Doyoon, Yoosang, and Ren. I told them to walk around at the park, just to clean my mind from bad feeling.

 

So, after we eat lunch and just talking nonsense, we walked to public restroom (OK, sounds weird).

 

Doyoon an Ren made cute expression on the mirror, like always. Yoosang fixed his hair, Baekho and I just leaned on the wall, trolling again.

 

Then I noticed something−feet­­ under one of the toilet, just standing there. I smirked. An idea popped in my head.

 

“Guys,” I said to them, as I gave a look of the feet to them. They automatically looked at the object. And… they knew what I thought. They smirked each other.

 

Yoosang and Baekho slowly, inaudible approached the toilet room−which is closed and locked, of course. Baekho cleared his throat and slamming the door. “HEY, OPEN THEY DOOR QUICKLY!!”

 

I, Ren, and Doyoon hold our laugh as Baekho yelled again. “ARE YOU DEAF?! OPEN!”

 

Slowly we heard the sound of the door unlocked. The person slowly opened the door.

 

I shocked when I saw his face.

 

It was Aron.

 

He looked scared and afraid.

 

And he brought a plastic bag?

 

“Well, well. If isn’t the American Boy,” Yoosang sarcastically smirked at Aron, and glanced to Baekho. Baekho smirked as evil as Yoosang.

 

“What’s up?” Baekho said with his bad English, and played with him, tried to touch Aron’s face, but Aron avoided Baekho’s hand.

 

I kinda annoyed with Baekho, to done something like that to Aron.

 

“So rude,” Baekho shook his head slowly as he glanced again to Yoosang. “Let’s do it,” Yoosang said to Baekho.

 

What? What they gonna do with him? I can’t let that happen!

 

“Guys! Let’s go! I’m bored!” I said as I looked at them, playing with my expression, poker-face.

 

The other guys said “Ey~” and started to walk out from the toilet. Yoosang just dragged Doyoon outside, followed by Ren. “No fun!” Doyoon pouted.

 

“Next time, American Boy,” Baekho warned Aron, as he walked out.

 

As they all outside, I looked at his face. I bet he still frozen and scared. I don’t know what I should do, especially when Yoosang shouted from outside, “Yah, JR, quickly!”

 

“I’m sorry about them. I’m really sorry,” I just said that with−my best−sad, sympathy face and quickly walked out.

 

***

 

 

(Aron POV)

 

“I’m really sorry,” he said with sad face, and quickly walked out from the public restroom.

 

After that, my legs became like jelly. I couldn’t stand straight. I just hold on the wall, and shocked of what was happened just then.

 

I can’t believe it. I really can’t believe it.

 

My mind busily thinks again.

 

Why he doing this?

 

Is this because… everything he said last night?

 

Is that true? He really meant it?

 

Suddenly, Minhyun came inside to the restroom.

 

“Are you okay? I just saw JR and the gang came out from the restroom. You’re not bullied by them again, aren’t you?” he worriedly asked me.

 

“I-I’m okay,” I said as I stand up again. “Come on, let’s go home. And let’s pretend this is never happened,” I said again as we walked out. Minhyun looked confused, but he seemed understand.

 

***

 

 

(Minhyun POV)

 

As we walked home, I looked at him again and again. He suddenly became quiet. I really worried about him. “Are you really okay?”

 

“I’m okay, Minhyun,” Aron said with annoyed tone. I pouted. Suddenly Aron hold my hand, stopping us from walking.

 

“Okay, look. I’m perfectly fine if you don’t believe,” he said, made sure I would ask anymore. I just looked elsewhere.

 

“Minhyun, please listen. They did nothing to me. They teased me, but that’s it. Only said a few words, and leave,” he pleaded now. I can’t stand it.

 

“Okay, okay. I believe you,” I still dissatisfied with him, but when Aron smiled, I couldn’t do anything else. Then we just walked again as he slowly said, “Thank you.”

 

But that was not the end.

 

We stopped after we saw someone. Just about 5 meters from Aron’s home, we saw someone familiar.

 

JR just stood in front of Aron’s house, leaned on the wall.

 

My heart started to burn again. I don’t know what’s got into me. I just run to JR, and… I hit his face. JR fell down to the ground.

 

“Minhyun! NO!” Aron dashed to help JR.

 

My eyes went bigger, couldn’t believe what I just saw. Aron helped JR with his wound, and helped JR get up. He brought JR to his shoulders.

 

“What’s the hell is wrong with you?!” Aron shouted to me.

 

“I just tried to help you!” I shouted too, as I gave JR a glare. JR just looked at me as he held his cheek and the edge of his lips.

 

“What?! For revenge?! I told you! They did nothing! HE did nothing!!” Aron kept shout.

 

I scoffed. “So you two are friends now?” I smirked.

 

“No, it’s not like that…” Aron started explain, but I couldn’t bear it.

 

“I’ll go home,” I just turned around, and walked, not bother to look back.

 

“B-but, Minhyun…” Aron called, but I had to ignore it.

 

And now, I could feel tears on my face.

 

***

 

UPDATE!~^^ I planned to update this tomorrow, but... in case I couldn't do it...

Thank you guys!~^^