Going Somewhere

Beautiful Thing

(Aron POV)

 

I finished with my bath when I heard my phone rang on the table. I quickly put the towel on half of my body and took my phone. “Hello?”

 

“Hey! It’s Minhyun!” Minhyun from across the phone shouted happily.

 

“Ah, Minhyun-ah~ What’s up?” I smiled.

 

“Listen, can you accompany me to go to mall today?” Minhyun asked me.

 

“Okay. When do you come?” I asked.

 

“Ah… I could see your house now,” he said, made my eyes went bigger.

 

“…Yah! Wait! Why so sudden?!” I quickly opened my cupboard, looking for shirt and pants. I wore all of that in no time. “Yah you crazy!” I pouted.

 

Minhyun seemed laughed. “Okay, bye,” he just said that and turned off the call.

 

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. “Morning,” my mother said while she cooked something.

 

“Good morning, mom,” I kissed my mom’s cheek and sat on the chair. “Mom, I want to going to mall with Minhyun,” I said as I drinking a glass of water.

 

“Like, right now?” she asked.

 

“Yes, he said that he arrived soon,” I said, and not long after that, I heard the doorbell rang. “It must be him,” I said to my mom, and approached the door.

 

I opened the door. Minhyun smiled widely as he said, “Hey.”

 

“Crazy... Luckily I already took a bath,” I slapped his arm. “Come on,” as I walked to the kitchen. Minhyun closed the door and and followed me. I sat again on the chair. Minhyun bowed and smiled to my mom. “Good morning, Mrs. Kwak.” My mom looked at him and smiled too.

 

“Good morning, Minhyun. Sit down, sit down,” as my mom plating the fried rice for us. Minhyun sat as I gave him the plate. “Wow, it must be delicious,” he said, and my mom smiled. “Now, eat.”

 

We finished that in no time.

 

“Okay mom, we will go,” I said as I stand up and kissed my mom’s cheek again.

 

“Okay, have fun. Don’t come home too late,” as my mom took the plates. Minhyun bowed again and smiled again, “We will going now,” he said. “Be careful,” my mom smiled again.

 

“Hurry up!” I said from the front door. He then like a tiny run and smiled. “Why you always smiled?” I shook my head, as we walked now to the bus station.

 

***

 

 

(Minhyun POV)

 

I was like tiny run when approached him on the front door. I smiled again. “Why you always smiled?” Aron said to me. I just shook my head, and we went outside.

 

Why I always smile? It’s because… you.

 

I smiled a lot because of you, you know?

 

“Wait a minute… We’re just like a couple, you know? On a date… haha…” he laughed.

 

He laughed. That’s the cutest thing I saw from him. I laughed too. “You want a date with me?” I asked (half) jokingly.

 

“Aaww… you like me? That’s so cute,” he pinched my cheeks. Even so, I blushed really hard.

 

“It hurts,” I rubbed both of my cheeks. He just smiled evilly.

 

Well, if that could happen, I would really love it. If you like me too. If you know…

 

Soon we arrived at the bus station.

 

“Aron…” I asked when we waited the bus came.

 

“Yes?” he said, as he played with his phone.

 

“…Nothing,” I said again.

 

“What?” he looked at me now.

 

“No. Nothing,” I said again.

 

“I’m curious now! What?” he jokingly pouted now.

 

“Come on, it’s the bus,” I said as the bus stopped in front of us. We went inside and found the seat. “You gotta tell me later,” Aron said as he sat down.

 

“Yeah, yeah,” I said as I looked outside the window.

 

 

***

 

UPDATE!~^^ Where's everybody go?? TT.TT