The Reason

Beautiful Thing

(3rd Person POV)

 

Aron was nearly cried again when he thought about what happened earlier. He still busily think whether he should go or not, even though he already dressed and ready to leave. His parents were already come. It was 21.00 PM, and he still doubt and afraid to meet Baekho. He repeatedly thinks about JR, but he thought that it would make the relationship between JR and gang became worse. He picked his phone, put it in the pocket, and went downstairs. He passed his mother. “Where are you going?” she asked. Aron a little bit surprised. He tried to calm down. “I-I want to go f-for walk. Just for a c-couple minute,” he said to his mother in awkwardness. “Okay, but don’t be too long,” she said again and walked to the kitchen. He nodded and walked outside. “Well… I must do it,” he said to himself, sighed again, and started walking.

 

Just when he closed the gate, he heard something; like something sounded like branch stepped by something. Aron looked around. He gulped. ‘This couldn’t get worst, right?’ He thought himself. But there was nobody around. He made sure again by looking all places, and then started walking again.

 

Aron slowly could see the park now. He got closer and closer as he sweating and gulped too much. He stopped for a second, held his chest. He took a deep breath, and walked into the park. He looked around looking for Baekho.

 

“Hey, over here,” Baekho’s voice startled Aron a little bit. He looked for the voice. Baekho was sat on the swing. Aron walked closer until he arrived in front of Baekho. “Sit,” Baekho said without looking at Aron, told him to take the empty swing beside him. Aron straightly sat down.

 

Baekho just silent. Aron sweating so much, waiting for Baekho to said something. “Say…” Baekho started talking, made Aron startled. “Is that true? That JR said the other day?” Baekho still looked at the ground, kicking softly. “Y-yes,” Aron stuttered as he gripped the swings’ chain tightly. Baekho looked at Aron’s face, a little bit wrinkled his nose a little bit, made Aron shocked again when he saw it. Baekho held the swings’ chain too, and looked at the sky. “When I first met JR, I thought he would be my arch enemy,” Baekho suddenly said out of nowhere.

 

Aron confused, but he decided to silent. “I met JR on the street, the first day of the high school. I fell on the street, when he helped me. But after that he just ran away. I even didn’t say thank to him. But when I knew he was my classmate, I knew that I could become a friend with me. But he kept avoiding me. I even didn’t know why. Since that I didn’t talk to him at all. He did the same. We hated each other without knowing the reason,” Baekho chuckled a little bit, before he continued.

 

“It was the tomorrow after, rainy day. I ran to the school, but I saw JR surrounded by some people on the corner of the street. It was about one guy was wanted to punch JR, then I suddenly ran to him, and punched him first. The guy was fallen down. JR shocked. He said go away to me, but I couldn’t.  Then all people move forward, and then… we battled together,” Baekho smiled.

 

“A-and then? What happened?” Aron asked, a little bit eagerly. Baekho looked at him, “We lost. The guys left us on the wet street. We were bleeding, looked each other and smiled, and laughed. Since then… we became close until now. Until…” Baekho looked at Aron with a little bit frowned. Aron looked elsewhere, avoiding Baekho’s eyes.

 

“No, I won’t hit you. I… I let you together with JR. I was just really angry because JR was less spending time with us because of you. But, if JR happy now, then I and the gang are happy too. But if you do anything harmful to JR, I will not forgive you again. Ever,” Baekho stood from the swing. Aron startled again. Baekho then looked at Aron, and smiled. “Nice to meet you. You can go home now,” he said as he offered Aron to shake hands. Aron slowly woke up from the swing, grabbed Baekho’s hand, and shake hands with him. “Don’t be scared. I’m sorry for everything,” Baekho added, make Aron smiled a little bit. “Oh yeah, don’t tell anyone about tonight, including JR or the members or everyone,” Baekho said again, and Aron nodded. “I will go now,” Aron walked, and Baekho said, “Yeah,” and nooded, and aron left the park. Baekho looked at Aron’s back, and sat on the swing again, kicking on the ground again. Then he suddenly heard footsteps approaching, and he looked at the shoes in front of him. “What? You forget something?” Baekho sat as he travelling his eyes upwards. But he got surprised. He thought it was Aron. But now it was JR.

 

“JR? How−?” Baekho surprised, backed a little bit. JR sat beside him on the swing, and smiled. “I’m sorry.”

 

“What?” Baekho confused. JR looked at Baekho’s face. “I’m sorry if I left the gang without telling everything. I was afraid that you would hate on me. Avoiding me. Sick of me,” JR said again.

 

Baekho blushed. “S-so, you heard all that we talked about?!”

 

“Clearly,” JR nodded, and pointed at one of the trees behind. “From that tree.” “Baekho looked on the ground quickly, embarrassed.

 

“Don’t be shy. Why don’t you tell me soon?” JR said, still tried to looking at Baekho’s face. “I’m really sorry. I really screwed up the gang, our friendship. I couldn’t imagine back then, if you know that I’m with him, gay.”

 

Baekho looked at JR suddenly. “I never do such a thing like that!” JR smiled again. “Thank you. You really are my best friend,” JR rubbed Baekho’s back. Silence came between them. Baekho still blushed. “Ah, whatever. Let’s go eat something,” Baekho stood up, followed by JR, as they talked and laughed.

 

***

 

 

UPDATE!!!^^

So soorryy all of you~ I've been sick for weeks!! TT.TT And it's ! -__- Sorry!!~

 

Oh yeah, in case you don't know, I made a new fanfic called "Special Pizza 2 You" it's a sequel of "Pizza? No. You? Yes." and I already add the first chapter!! I hope you like it!!^^

 

Thank you!!!^^