When You're Gone

Beautiful Thing

(3rd Person POV)

 

Jr’s eyes met Aron’s eyes. JR looked deep into that eyes, let sorrowful feeling out. Aron realized that. A very sorrowful eyes.

 

“J-JR? W-what are y-you doing here?” Aron stuttered as he approaching JR, but JR suddenly just grabbed Aron’s hand and left. Baekho still standing there, glare at Minyhun.

 

“…What are you planning to?” he almost hissed at Minhyun. Minhyun startled a little bit, “I-it’s just misunderstanding. I-it’s all m-my fault…”

 

“Of course it’s all your fault!” Baekho yelled and left. Minhyun heart beat uncontrollable. He biting his lower lips, wondering what should he do. He decided to follow Aron and JR.

 

JR just dragged Aron’s hand on the way. “J-Jonghyun? My arm… it hurts…”

 

JR stopped, almost made Aron bumped him. He roughly released Aron’s hand, and turned around. Aron shocked that he found JR tears was falling down.

 

“J-Jonghyun?” he tried to wipe JR’s teras but JR slapped Aron’s hand. “Why are you doing on his house?”

 

“I-I just visiting him,” Aron nervous now, he chose his words carefully, but it seemed not convincing anyone.

 

“On this hour?” JR asked again, sometimes sobbed. Aron looked at JR’s face again, he suddenly wanted to cry too.

 

“I just… “ he said as he shook his head, but JR asked him again. “What have you done with him?”

 

Aron felt void on his heart. “I… Nothing. It’s not what you think!” Aron grabbed JR’s hand. JR’s head bent down, and he started crying again.

 

“You… you make me cry… I-I don’t know what to do anymore…” JR sobbed hardly. “You’re mine, you know…”

 

Aron’s eyes now starting wet. He hugged JR. “I know. I’m yours. You’re mine. Trust me. There’s nothing else between me and him. And we didn’t do anything. Really!” Aron tried to convincing JR. He just realized that his relationship is on danger.

 

JR kept sobbing on Aron’s shoulder. Aron JR’s hair gently, to calm him. In that time, heard of Aron the footsteps of Baekho. Baekho glared a little bit at Aron, but his attention is on JR now. “How is he?”

 

“Can you leave us? I need to clear all things," Aron said softly to Baekho, and Baekho nodded. But Baekho even left the place, someone is heard running at them. It’s Minhyun.

 

“Why are you−?” Baekho started again, but Minhyun, this time, gave a strong stare to everyone, something that he never show, even to Aron.

 

“JR… I don’t know what are you thinking, but you must trust him. This is all my fault. Please don’t blame him…” Minhyun even didn’t finished yet, but JR now looked at Aron’s face. “Aron……”

 

“Yes?”

 

“…….Let’s break up.”

 

Aron suddenly lost his strength. He fell on his knees. “…No… Don’t joke around… I know you’re not serious…” Aron still grabbed JR’s hand, but JR now released them from his hand. “I need time to think… so… let’s end here…” he said as he walking slowly, leaving Aron.

 

“W-wait…” Aron started sobbing hardly, and crying now. “J-Jonghyun… wait… you’re not serious…” he words is kind of unclear because of crying. Baekho who just observing from the beginning, now is kind of worried. Worrying JR and Aron.

 

“J-JR? Wait…” Baekho tried to catch up with JR, but JR said, “Just leave me alone now, please.”

 

Baekho looked more worry at JR, who just kept walking, but he decided to follow his word. Now he helping Aron on the ground. “Are you alright?” he helping Aron to stand on his own feet, but Aron tried to walked hardly, to catching JR. “I… must… catching up…  JR… is misunderstanding…” Aron is still sobbing. His face is already a mess with those tears. But just only a few steps, Aron fell again on the ground.

 

“Aron…” Baekho tried to carrying Aron on his shoulder, and walk together. Minhyun suddenly carried Aron the other shoulder. “What are you doing? Go home,” Baekho told Minhyun to leave, but Minhyun determined about to clear this things. After all, half of this problem is his fault. “I’m not going anywhere. Not until everything is solved.” Baekho looked again at Minhyun, and scoffed. “Whatever.”

 

***

 

JR kept walking aimlessly, followed by Aron, Baekho, and Minhyun behind. “Wait…” Aron’s called JR with weak, very weak voice. Baekho looked worried again, so he called JR too. “JR! Wait!”

 

Aron moved faster, finnaly can walked normally again, leaving Baekho and Minhyun who carried him. They stopped walking. As for Aron, he tried to catching up with JR.

 

Aron finally, just a little bit more, reached JR. “I’m sorry. I love you. I know you do.”

 

JR stopped from his walk. Aron back hugged him, and started to cry again. “I’m really sorry. I’m really stupid. Please forgive me. This is all just misunderstanding… You can punish me everything you want to do with me… but not this… I… I can’t continue my life if you’re not standing beside me again… I just…“ he sobbing again, couldn’t continuing his words. JR’s heart felt really hurt. Really. He actually believing what Aron said, but it’s just he can’t bear it, the pain is too much.

 

He faced Aron, looked at his lover’s face. He rubbed Aron’s cheek slowly. “…Do you really serious about our relationship?”

 

Aron’s eyes went bigger. “Of course! I can’t do anything without you… now that I found you…” he still sobbing, looked at JR’s face.

 

Shockly enough, JR hugged Aron. Aron was speechless. JR rubbed Aron’s back. “Although it’s very painful to me… I choose to believe you… because I love you…”

 

Aron cried again. “I… I love you too…” he sobbing uncontrollable. “Don’t… don’t make me cry again, okay? Don’t make me disappointed in you… after all what we’ve been going through…” JR whispered at Aron. Aron just nodded vigorously. “Of course. I’m sorry,” he said again to JR, and broke off the hug. Then they looked each other. Both looked awful because the incident. Aron wiped tears on JR’s face. JR felt Aron’s hand, it’s warm, just like usual. JR closed his eyes, made his body closer to Aron, and gently kissed Aron’s lips.

 

Aron felt his heart is healed. JR’s soft lips… he felt like he’s not kissed by his boyfriend forever. He almost forgot how gentle JR’s kiss…

 

They both released the kiss, they looked each other again, and smiled, and hugged again.

 

“Ah… How I should say this?” Baekho suddeny walked slowly, scratched his back of his head. JR and Aron almost forgot that he and Minhyun was there all the time.

 

“Minhyun?” Aron searched Minhyun, and found him smiled. “I’m glad,” he said, and walked away back to his home. Aron smiled, knew what Minhyun’s mean.

 

“Maybe I should go home too,” Baekho said to Aron and JR. “Thank you,” JR said to Baekho, and Baekho just smiled and walked away. Now Aron and JR looked each other again as they slowly walked with joy.

BAM! CRASH!

 (T/N: Remember this kind of scene?)

 

Aron and JR got hit by a truck, and their bodies flew off a few metres. Baekho heard something, and his feeling said that SOMETHING is wrong with JR and Aron, so he rushed back.

 

Aron and JR’s body covered on blood, their bodies facing side by side. JR coughing blood. Aron let out a weak scream, but he still tried to reach JR with his hand.

 

“J…R…” he held JR’s arm, as JR opened his eyes slowly. “A…ron…”

 

“We… are stupid… We… are not… supposed… to… standing… in the middle of… street…” Aron’s weak voice tried to make himself conscience, but he got feeling.

 

“Jonghyun…”

 

“…Yes?”

 

“If it’s end like this… Would you mind?”

 

“Not at all…” JR said with smile. Aron smiled too, and then they slowly, closed their eyes, as they held hands.

 

***

 

 

A long update, it seems. ^^

 

The end? Guess it. ;)

 

My other fanfic "Special Pizza 2 You" is updated too! Check it now ^^

Thank you guys!~~! ^^