What To Do

Beautiful Thing

 

(JR POV)

 

I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw is the ceiling. He looked around. Aron was nowhere. I checked the clock. It was still 5.00 AM. I rubbed my eyes, and sat on the bed. Then I realized, I still . Completely. From last night. I searched the shirt and pants, when suddenly I heard the bathroom’s door opened. Aron apparently just finished shower. And I saw it. His appealing body. Half-covered with towel, though.  “Ah you already wake?” he asked, searched something on the cupboard. “It’s Monday. You should go to school,” he continued, as he got his uniform.

 

“Oh, yeah,” I said as I wore the shirt and the pants on the floor. He looked at me, smiled. “Okay, I’m going now, see you at school,” I said, but he held my hand.

 

He moved closer to me, and kissed my lips again. He smiled after he broke the kiss.

 

He smiled again, “I’ll you,” he said. And then we went downstairs.

 

After we reached on the door, he opened the door first, let me out. But he hid half of his body inside, probably because he only wore towel.

 

“Bye. See you,” I smiled. “Yeah. Perhaps,” he said, made me wondered. Then I realized. “No. You should worry. I told them to not bother on you again,” I made him sure.

 

“Okay, JR. Go home, quickly. You’re gonna be late,” he smiled again. I smiled again as I walked home. He just waved to me, and then, closed the door. But then I feel… something’s missing. It’s like… I forgot to tell something to him… Oh my god! That’s it! Why can I forget that important thing?! Hmm… maybe I’ll do it at school later…

 

***

 

I went inside my house again, after I unlocked the door with the spare key. I went inside and looked around.

 

There was nobody, again.

 

I walked again to my room, and locked the door. I automatically went showering in no time. I searched the school uniform on the cupboard.

 

And here it is. It’s so neat. My mother must get to iron last night. I smiled as I wore it. After I put it nicely, I grabbed my bag, walked out from the room, and approached the kitchen.

 

Unfortunately, the kitchen wasn’t as silent as I thought.

 

My mother was there, prepared the breakfast. And, of course, my FATHER was there.

 

I felt annoyed as I walked to the table, tried to ignore them, or at least, him. I sat down on the table as I took the breakfast: toast and eggs.

 

I ate them like normal. My mother, apparently just noticed me, smiled at me. “Good morning, Jonghyun.” I smiled plainly, even though I don’t want to smile. I couldn’t smile at the time like this. Especially when he was around.

 

He looked at me while he read the newspaper. I could tell he looked at me from the upper side. Then my mom sat down, joined on the table. “You’re fine today?” she said.

 

“Yes,” I said again plainly. I drink the milk as soon as I finished the breakfast. I grabbed my bag as I said, “I’ll go to school,” and just walked.

 

“Wait,” he said, made me frozen.

 

I could tell he approached me now. As I turned my body, he seemed looked at me, poker-face. And then, the expecting moment I’ve thought was not happen.

 

He took out something from his pocket. And… it was a wallet.

 

And… you know what? He took out the money. And then gave it to me.

 

I shocked. Obviously. I even not realize that my jaw dropped a little bit. I closed my mouth as soon as possible.

 

“Take it,” he said, still with his poker-face. I nervously took the money. I counted it. It was 10.000 Won. Wow!

 

“Now go to school,” he said as he walked again, sat on the chair. I saw my mother smiled behind. She nodded.

 

“I’m leaving. Thanks,” I said, turned my body, and walked outside. I don’t know why, but as I walked to school, I kept smile. I felt… happy. Something has change.

 

 

***

 

 

(Aron POV)

 

The bell just rang. It’s gonna be a boring day again. Minhyun just ran from outside, and grinned when he saw he. “Hey,” he said as he sat on the chair behind me. I mouthed “Hi,” and smiled.

 

And then, ‘The N’ gang appeared. They talked loudly as they sat. Only JR, I noticed, smiled a bit at me. I smiled too, as he sat down and talked to his guys again.

 

***

 

Break time. I sighed again. “Akh~ Why Mrs. Son gave us a lot of homework… I don’t even know how to do it…” I said as I stretched a little bit. Minhyun patted my shoulder. I looked back. “Relax~ The smartest guy on the class is ready to help~” he grinned.

 

“Yeah, yeah~ Thank you, my hero~” I scoffed playfully. He then took something from his bag. It was food. “Here. I have some chocolate pudding. My mom made it,” he said. The chocolate pudding looks delicious.

 

“Wow,” I said as I took the spoon that Minhyun just took from his bag. And I spooned to my mouth. IT WAS REALLY GOOD.

 

“Hmm~” I smiled in joy. “Yah!” Minhyun pouted, because I took the spoon first. “Yah, Minhyun-ah~ You should try this,” I said as I spooned again to Minhyun’s mouth. He ate it though. “I know. It’s my mom’s,” he rolled his eyes. I giggled.

 

Then I felt someone patted my back. Minhyun’s face became uneasy. I looked back. It was JR. “Can I talk to you for a second?” he said.

 

“JR,” I said, a little bit surprised. “S-sure,” I said, followed him. Minhyun wanted to follow me, but I said to him, “It’s all right.” Minhyun’s face became pale a little bit, but he listened to me to not follow us, as we walked somewhere.

 

 

***

 

UPDATE!!^^ Thank you!^^