The Fight

Beautiful Thing

(3rd Person POV)

 

 

“BASTARD!! RASCAL!! UNGRATEFUL KID!!” JR’s father kicked, hit, and slapped JR as they came out from the house. JR’s father dragged JR outside roughly.

 

“Stop it! Please!” JR’s mother cried as she tried to stop her husband. But what happened next, she pushed really hard by him, made her fell off the ground hardly.

 

“MOM!!” JR tried to reach her mother, but his father kept hit him.

 

“Please! I will do anything, but please stop this!” JR’s mom kept begging on his husband. But she just ignored.

 

And this is the last. JR hit by his head so powerfully, and just like that, JR passed out on the street in front of his house.

 

“NOOO!!! JONGHYUN!!!” JR’s mother freaked out and cried out loud. But that’s not the end.

 

“COME INSIDE!!” JR’s father forcedly dragged his wife inside.

 

“No! Please!!” his wife begged him, cried, but he just ignored again as they come inside. From inside the house could be heard the sound of slapped and JR’s mom’s cried and shouted.

 

Mr. Kwak, who walked home from his office as usual, shocked found a body in front of JR’s house. His fear became a scary reality when he knew it was JR’s body.

 

“Jonghyun! Jonghyun! Wake up!” Mr. Kwak shook JR’s body.

 

“Ugh…” JR woke from his unconsciousness. He slowly get up while hold his head. It was felt so hurt.

 

“Jonghyun! Let’s go!” Mr. Kwak brought JR with his shoulders to his house. JR seemed still in pain so he couldn’t give any response.

 

“Mom! Mom! Come here! Aron!” Mr. Kwak shouted, called his family.

 

“Oh my goodness!” Mrs. Kwak didn’t believe what he just saw. JR, with his dirty outfits, and bruises everywhere, and of course, blood. She quickly helped his husband, seated JR to the chair, as she shouted, “Aron! Come here! Quickly!” to her son.

 

Aron, quickly went downstairs after his mother called him. “What−? Oh my god!” Aron shocked, same with his mother when she saw JR.

 

“Aron, bring the ice bag, wet towel, and medicine box! Quick!” his mother ordered him.

 

“O-Okay!” without further ado, Aron dashed, took everything his mother needed in no time. Soon Mrs. Kwak tend JR’s wound.

 

“Akh…” JR seemed conscious now. Maybe the pain woke him up. “Relax, Jonghyun… Don’t move too much,” Mrs. Kwak tried to calm JR. JR just hold back his pain.

 

“Aron, could you tend JR’s wound? I want to discuss this with our neighbor,” Mrs. Kwak looked at his husband, who nodded seriously.

 

“Wha−?” Aron speechless as his mother gave the ice bag to his hand. “B-but…” Aron tried to argue, but his parents already went outside, maybe went to ‘the neighbor.’

 

Aron gulped. He looked at JR, who looked down on the floor. Slowly, he approached JR, and took a chair beside him, and started to tend the wound nervously.

 

Suddenly, JR gave Aron a glare. He looked into Aron’s eyes. Aron startled a little bit. “What are you doing?” JR asked Aron.

 

“I-I cleaned your wound, you see?” Aron stuttered as he continued, avoiding eye contact. JR kept looking to Aron. Aron felt uncomfortable now. “Why?” JR suddenly asked, made Aron stopped for a moment.

 

“Well… because…” Aron didn’t finish his sentence yet, but JR cut him off. “Because your mother told you so?” JR scoffed, but ‘akh’ in pain again.

 

Aron silent for a moment, then looked into JR’s eyes now. JR quite surprised.

 

“No. I do it because… you need someone in this world. A friend. I-I mean… it’s not like you didn’t have friend… Ah, what I just say…” Aron nervously scratched the back of his head. JR blankly looked at Aron, and then leaned his head to the chair.

 

And, unnoticed by him, JR started to ran down his tears again. Aron looked at this. “I’m sorry… I-I d-didn’t mean t-to…” he tried to explained, but JR smiled. “It’s okay. Thank you.”

 

Aron confused now. “F-for w-what?”

 

“For everything,” JR looked again at Aron’s face. He could tell that Aron’s face blushed now.

 

“I’ll continue,” Aron said quickly to get rid of this situation, focused again with JR’s bruises. “Akh…” JR said in pain again. Then Aron looked at tears trace in JR’s face.

 

He wiped it, slowly with his other unoccupied hand. Then JR looked at his face again, and hold Aron’s hand that wiping the tears, stared each other.

 

They stared each other, fell into silence.

 

Their eyes locked each other.

 

***

 

 

UPDATE!~^^

Thank you!~^^