School

Beautiful Thing

(Aron POV)

 

 

“Fweeeeeettt!”

 

The sound of whistle blown by Mr. Kim attracted all students.

 

“Allright, class! Today we’re going to practicing soccer for boys. The girls will be practicing volleyball,” as Mr. Kim ordered the girls to make group of six person.

 

“Hey, you! Where do you think you’re going?!” Mr. Kim noticed me, who secretly sneak out from the field.

 

“A-ah… S-Sir… I-I… I w-want-t t-t-to…” I stuttered as he approached me with angry face.

 

“Ah sir~ Forget him~ He doesn’t even know how to talk in Korean~” Suddenly they appeared. That ‘gang.’ The leader, JR, smirk−mocking at me. I just looked down on the ground after that.

 

“You must be the new guy from America, right?” Mr. Kim suddenly used plain tone in his voice when asked me.

 

“Y-yes s-sir… I-I want t-to give rep-port t-to Mrs. Jang about m-my activities now…” I said, still stuttered a little bit.

 

“Fine. You can go,” Mr. Kim checked the list on his hand. “You’re Aron, right?”

 

“Yes, sir,” I said.

 

“Okay. But next time, make sure you attend my class!” Mr. Kim walked away. “Back into your position, Jonghyun,” as he ordered JR (Jonghyun is his real name) and his friends to go back to the field.


“Thank you, sir,” as I walked quickly to my class inside. JR and his friends just looking upset at me. I just sighed in relieve.

 

My name is Aron. I just moved to Korea from America three weeks ago. And I started to school here one week ago. And… I already got into trouble by those guys. They called themselves ‘The N’ gang. The leader, JR, is seriously mean. They already made fun−bullied, if I say−of me. I don’t know what’s wrong with me−or them. Just because I couldn’t proper say a sentence in Korean, they punched me in stomach. That happened in my first day at school. Some teachers knew this and they made JR and his gang got detention. But that didn’t mean they stop bullying another kids, including me.

 

I rubbed my stomach again, still felt uneasy. I walked to teachers’ room, to met Mrs. Jang. She looked at me with smile.

 

“How’s your day?” she asked.

 

“I’m fine, thank you. But… can I get permission to come home today? I’m not feeling well again,” I said, and she knew what I meant.

 

“Still in pain, your stomach? Okay, you can go home. Someone accompany you to go home?” she asked again as she write a permission letter.

 

“Uh, I don’t know. Maybe Minhyun will take me again,” I suddenly called his name. Yes, Minhyun. He is the only guy who really kind to me. The last time I got bullied, he carried me on his shoulders. Since that we became best friends. He taught me many things. He such a kind person, even though he always nagging like a mom.

 

“Here is the letter. Be careful on the way,” Mrs. Jang said again and gave me the letter.

 

“Thank you, ma’am,” I bowed and smiled, and then I walked to my classroom.

 

Actually I’m not in pain anymore since yesterday. I just… I just don’t want my stomach got hit again. I sighed when I arrived at classroom. I put all my stuffs on my bag, and I noticed someone standing on the door. It was Minhyun.

 

“Come on, let’s go home,” he said as he showed me his bag. He already carried his bag. I sighed.

 

“You don’t have to come with me again. You could get scolded,” I said as I approached him.

 

“Nah, it’s alright. Come on,” as we walked out from school, give the letter to a teacher who on duty that day, and then we walked to my home.

 

“Still feeling sick?” Minhyun asked me. I shook my head. “Then?”

 

“I just don’t want to go to school today,” I looked at him and sighed. He gave me ‘what-the-hell-are-you-thinking’ glare at me, then we both laughed.

 

“Dude, seriously, that’s ridiculous!” he pushed me playfully.

 

“Ah, I know. Don’t tell anyone,” I shushed him.

 

“Alright, alright… But you must buy me an ice cream,” he said.

 

“Tomorrow okay?” I said with smile. “Eh?! Why?”

 

“Because, Minhyunnie, we arrived at my house,” as I pointing at my house. We didn’t realize that we already arrived. Such a short trip. Minhyun mouthing ‘Ah~’ and nodded. “See you tomorrow,” he waved at me as he walked away.

 

“Yeah. Thank you,” I waved him back and came inside.

 

***

 

 

UPDATE THE FIRST CHAPTER!!^^  let's hope I'm doing it fine....

 

For the couple, I decided to use JRON!!!~~ woot~^^ I originally made this for them (I know~ JRON is soooooo cute :3)

Aron, Minhyun, JR (etc later) I made them to became high school students, so~ please don't confused :D

For the image... LOL imagine Aron and Minhyun walked home from school like that~ LOL asnjukjsffjfk XD

 

 

Thank you!^^ "Pizza? No. You? Yes." updated as well! Please check it! Or check my other fanfics too if you like! XD

 

Thank you and enjoy~~^^