5th Night

Beautiful Thing

(Aron POV)

 

I thought that I bring some food will cheer him up. But now here we are, just walking in the park, with silence added.

 

"Jonghyun?" I finally make a move. JR, who walked in front of me, turned back. "Hmm?"

 

"Where are we going?" I asked as we continue walking. JR looked like he think about it, and he walked on front of me again. "Somewhere," JR said as he dragged me, and then we finally arrived at a lake. It's so beautiful.

 

JR and I sat somewhere near the lake, and I opened our lunch. It is pasta too. The smell of pasta made my tummy growled. "Come on, let's eat," I told JR to took the spoon, and sat beside me. "By the way, why did you bring me here?" I said as we eat.

 

JR gulped the pasta and talk. "I don't know. I just want to go to this place. It's been a long time I went here... Besides, I knew that this place is not crowd," he explained.

 

I nodded, and eat again. But after that, we fell into silence again. JR didn't talk about anything, just smiled sometimes and respond shortly when I asked something. I asked him again when we finished with our meal and wanted to go home. "Jonghyun?"

 

"Yes?" He standing up. "What's wrong?" I asked slowly. JR showed his pokerface to me, and started walking. "Nothing."

 

I was afraid maybe because we met Minhyun today, but now I started thinking about many things. It maybe because my questions?

 

We walked again until I don't realize we arrived at home. I turned back at him. "Thank you for today," I said, as he smiled. "See you tomorrow," I said again, walking into my house.

 

"Wait," JR suddenly said that, and I turned back. "What is it?"

 

"Do you want to sleepover tonight at my house? I want to talk about something," he said, make my heart jumped with joy. I thought he was angry with me.

 

"Of course," I said quickly. "I'll give you a text."

 

"Okay. See you tonight," he then walked into his house. I sighed with happiness, but I wonder what he want to talking about. I just walk into my house, still happy after all.

 

***

 

That night after dinner, I went to JR's house after I gave him a text. I knocking at his front door, and JR's mom open the door.

 

"Aron! Please come in. Jonghyun told me earlier that you will have sleepover tonight," she said as he let me into the house.

 

"Thank you," I smiled. "Jonghyun at his room. Let me take you," she said, but I want to crack up inside. It's weird because I knew where his room is, but of course she didn't know.

 

"Here it is," as we arrived in front of JR's room. Mrs. Kim knocked, and JR opened the door. "You're here," he said when he look at me. I froze for a moment. This is JR's most y moments or what? He wear only white tanktop, and short pants. I could see the trace of this packed body. I couldn't blink even once.

 

"I leave you here. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask, "Mrs. Kim's voice snapped me out. "Y-yes, th-thanks," I said as she left.

 

"Come," JR told me to went inside, as I walked past him, still staring. JR locked the door, and sat beside me on the bed. "What?" he asked.

 

I snapped out again. "What?" I asked back.

 

"You've been staring me," he said. I feel my face warm. I must be blushing. "Uh-nothing."

 

Suddenly, JR took off his tanktop. I swear I lost my breath. It's been a long time that I looked at his body. I gulped.

 

"You... like it?" he smiled playfully.

 

"Oh shut up," I said, look elsewhere, still blushed. "But what are you want to talking about?" I remembered what the purpose I came here. I turned to him again, surprised that he had this serious look.

 


(3rd Person POV)

 

Aron noticed something. He wait until JR talked. "I... I-uh, just want to spend a night with you..." JR lying on the bed, and tapping the space beside him, told Aron to lying beside him. He did what JR instructed. As they both lying on the bed, Aron faced JR. "You're lying. Come on, what's wrong?" He asked again. JR sighed as he touched Aron's face. "It's just... I'm just little bit jealous."

 

"What? What now?" Aron little bit annoyed. "I dislike what you've done to Minhyun this morning." Aron confused. "What have I done?"

 

"You don't have a clue?" JR asked. Aron shook his head slowly. "Wow you really are   innocence, aren't you? Or too clueless?" JR said, make Aron more confused than before.

 

JR sighed, and continued. "You fed him like some lovers, you hugged him like you don't want him leave your side, I almost thought that you want kiss him... Even you never fed meal to me before," JR facing upward, left Aron, who seemed get it now. " Oh... I-I don't know... I'm sorry. I didn't know back then..." Aron touched JR's shoulder. JR looked at Aron's eyes, sighed again. "It's okay now, he's already gone," he smiled a little bit and said, "I'm sleepy. Let's sleep now," he yawned, made Aron snapped out, but smiled. 'He's jealous,after all," Aron thought. "Okay. Good night," he kissed JR's cheek softly, then JR's kissed Aron's upper lips. They both enjoyed it. "Good night, Aron," JR brushed Aron's hair, and they both went to sleep.

 

***

 

That night, Aron felt something weird, and something holding him, prevent him to move. He want to scream, but he remember he's on someone else home. He opened his eyes slowly with cautions.

 

"JR?" Aron whispered, as he surprised what just he saw. JR is on the top of his body, holding Aron's hands with one hand up on his head, when JR trying to gave Aron some kiss marks.

 

"JR! What are you doing?!" Aron almost screaming, but JR shut his mouth with one free hand. "Mmmphh!!" Aron couldn't talk because JR's covered Aron' mouth with his hand.

 

JR, on the other side, had this serious look, lowered his head to reach Aron's neck, and then biting softly, giving some mild kiss marks.

 

"Akh... stop... you will make... your parents' awake..." Aron finally could say something, or whispered something after JR lowered his hand from his mouth.

 

"Then just shut up," JR whispered back and continue kissing Aron's neck. "Akh..." Aron softly when JR rubbing his crotch against his hips. He felt pulsating thing on his crotch. He knew what JR wants.

 

10 minutes JR kissing and rubbing, Aron's breath became unstable. "Jonghyun..." he said, and JR looked at him. "Okay... please... please do it..." Aron now who begged JR to do it. But suddenly, JR stopping his actions, he moved and sat on the bed beside Aron, who confused and sat beside him. "Jonghyun?"

 

JR slowly lying on the bed again, trying to close his eyes and sleeping. Aron, who felt he just got played by JR, hugged his topless body. "Please... I want it. Don't punish me like this. Please..." He begged, but JR showing not a move. Aron felt upset, then he felt JR hands hugged his body. JR kissed Aron's forehead. Aron looked at JR's face until their eyes met. Without knowing, they both kissing each other on the lips. "Yes, it's punishement, Aron," JR smirked turned his back to Aron, make Aron whined like puppy. Aron kept his hands on JR, so he now backhugged him. "I don't care. I will keep like this until morning," he said. "Whatever," JR chuckled, made Aron pouted, and snuggle up on him even more and before the noticed, they both fall asleep. JR fall asleep with satisfied feeling after he teased Aron, and Aron fall asleep with frowned face because JR teasing him.

 


***

 


Hi!!! Update's here!!~~~

 

I don't know I should give this chapter M rated or not...

 

'Special Pizza 2 You' is updated too! Check it now!~

 

Thank you!^^