Unpredicted

Beautiful Thing

 

(JR POV)

 

 

Aron kissed my cheek. And he blushed himself. What the−? It should be me who blushed. Oh, of course, I’M BLUSHED. Now I know what should I said to him. Actually I felt bad for left him this morning. I hear he cried from outside, but I just so mad, so I decided to calmed myself first.

 

I moved my face closer to his face, and then… I kissed his lips. He shocked. But we continued the kiss, as I held his cheeks. I broke off the kiss, looked at his face. “Aron stupid. I should the one who said sorry. I was just so mad to you, to that letter. I’m so sorry,” I said, and hugged him. I saw he smiled as we cuddling in the hug. We broke off the hug, smiled each other.

 

“And… don’t cry again because of me, okay?” I said, rubbing his cheek. He just held my hand that rubbing his cheek. He smiled. “Okay.” It’s true. I don’t want to anybody cry because of me again, after all this time. Now that everything is become better and better, I just want to find happiness for my own. And, I think, Aron is my happiness now. I just, don’t want to regret anything.

 

“I know you and Minhyun are really best friend. That’s why I really mad. I’m afraid that you would love him too since he’s got everything. He’s handsome, clever, tall…” I said, before he shut my mouth with his finger.

 

“But I choose you, JR. I choose you. I love you. I know Minhyun is too nice to me, and he’s so kind. But I want to be with you,” he said with warm smile. I blushed. “Thank you.”

 

“…So that means, he’s my rival now?” I said, chuckled. Aron a little bit confused. “What rival?” I just shook my head a little bit, and said, “Let’s eat somewhere,” as I woke up, held his hands, as we walked out from my room, and my house, with smiled happily. I’m glad we made up.

 

(3rd Person POV)

 

 

Aron and JR finally ended up eating ramyun at a ramyun shop. They were not realized that the day already dark. They went home happily, linking hands since no one looked at them, when suddenly they noticed someone who walked not far in front of them. That person looked at Aron and JR too, shocked.

 

“Mi-Minhyun?” Aron said, surprised. Aron and JR released each other hand. JR looked startled. “Wh-what are you doing, Aron?” Minhyun approached them.

 

“No-nothing! What are you doing youself?” Aron tried to calming himself. Minhyun glared at JR, who tried to look elsewhere. “I… want to buy some goods on the groceries over there. Why are you did not come to the school today?” he asked carefully.

 

“I… I’m not feeling well, that’s it. I’m just… going out, you know, I’m bored in the house. Besides, I was going to pharmacy,” Aron tried to explain, although Aron looked so pale.

 

“Uh-uh… With him?” Minhyun pointed his hand to JR. JR felt offended a little bit, but he put back his feeling.

 

“Y-yes. He just accompanied me since my-my mother asked him,” Aron still nervously answered Minhyun. Minhyun smelled something fishy about them as he glared to both of them. JR looked at Aron. “Sorry Minhyun, we must go home. Aron is still not feeling well. Let’s go,” said JR, brought Aron on the shoulders with his hand. Minhyun just stood there, as Aron and JR walked away.

 

After they the corner of the street, they laughed. “Oh my god! Jonghyun! What are you doing?! What if he knew…” Aron walked as he held his chest.

 

“Oh, let he know. Beside… Did you just call me ‘Jonghyun?’ Like, my real name?” he said, smiled at Aron, hold his hand again. Aron blushed again, and smiled. “Oh shut it.”

 

Finally they arrived at Aron’s house. “Thank you,” Aron said to JR. JR smiled. “Yeah, you’re welcome,” he said and gave Aron a quick kiss on the cheek since nobody around. Aron smiled. “Good night.”

 

“Good night,” JR said, looked at Aron who looked him as he came inside the house. Then JR turned and glared at someone in the corner behind him. “Came out, you.”

 

Then a person slowly came out. Minhyun walked slowly approached JR, glaring at him. And when they faced each other, JR’s face became hard and serious.

 

“What relationship between you and Aron?” Minhyun started.

 

“That’s very observant of you. Yes. We have a relationship. We LOVE each other now,” JR stressed the word ‘love.’

 

Minhyun’s eyes went bigger. He stepped back a little bit, but he finally held his sense again. “So I believe you have read my letter to Aron?”

 

“Oh yes. It made Aron cried,” JR scoffed, made Minhyun shocked again. “W-what?!”

 

“He cried because he didn’t want to hurt your feeling, or mine. He confused. Look,” JR pointed his finger roughly at Minhyun’s face. “I want you to STAY AWAY from Aron. He’s mine now. Leave him, leave us. I don’t want him closer to you, okay?!” JR said roughly once again, and then he walked to his house, and went inside, left Minhyun outside, on the street, clenched his fists.

 

***

 

(Aron POV)

 

 

School day was ended. I felt different a little bit, because Minhyun didn’t attend the school today. I tried to text him and called him, but it seemed that his phone was turned off. I worried about him. What’s happen with him?

 

I texted JR on my way to home. Have you seen Minhyun today? I sent him.

 

He replied. Why should I know? Am I his friends.

 

I actually a little bit annoyed. Even though JR hate him so much, he till my best friend.

 

I know he isn’t your friend, but he is my friend. Tell me if you see him okay? I sent him. He just replied a quick Fine to me.

 

After I arrived at home, I changed my clothes and eat first before I tried to contact Minhyun again. But failed again. I worried so much that maybe this is because I didn’t give a respond of his letter. Well, what should I say to him? Should I tell him that I am JR’s boyfriend? He will hate me forever. But I decide to think about this later. I decided to visit his house now. So I took my jacket and wallet and told my mother that I wanted to go to Minhyun’s house.

 

I walked slowly on the street as I tried text him again. But suddenly, when I wanted to cross the big street, I saw Minhyun. He’s standing on the bus stop, listening to his iPod, it seems. My heart like in joy. I waved like a crazy to him. He seemed noticed me waving, so he smiled at me and waving lightly, although I thought his smile was a little bit… bitter. But that’s okay, because I want to see him. So I walked across the street.

 

“Yah Minhyun-ah! How dare you! Where’s your phone?!” I shouted playfully as I smiled, walked approaching him. But Minhyun’s facial expression became scared as he shouted to me. I couldn’t hear it clearly. I stopped on the street. “What?” I confused.

 

“MOVE ARON! WATCH OUT!!!”

 

BAM! CRASH!

 (T/N: sound effect for someone got hit by car. I don’t know what that sound effect in English. Sorry.)

 

 

***

 

UPDATE~~!!^^

I'm sorry to say, but I will not update story again until new year TT.TT Sorry~~ been busy~~ TT.TT

 

"White Snow" is update too~!^^ Check it now!^^

 

Thank you!!^^