Breakaway

Beautiful Thing

 

(JR POV)

 

 

I saw them, slowly approaching us, as I grabbed Aron’s hand. “What do you want?”

 

Baekho scoffed. “I know it.” We backed up a little bit. “Know what?” I asked him, narrowed my eyes.

 

“Stop pretending you don’t know,” Baekho smirked at us. “So… that’s why you always avoiding us, disappearing suddenly, and always beside him…” he scoffed again.

 

I grabbed Aron’s hand tightly. “Why?” I put a smirk on my face. “Say it.” The others (except Baekho) surprisingly looked worried, looked each other. “…Baekho… Let’s stop this… Just leave them…” Ren tried to stop Baekho. “Get off,” Baekho said when Ren tried to reached his hand. “Say it,” I said it again. “I’m not gonna regret it.”

 

“You… you are… GAY! YOU ARE GAY JR!” Baekho said half loudly, made the others shook their head and closed their eyes. “Stop it Baekho! I don’t mind if JR is gay or not! Let’s just go!” Yoosang said hardly to Baekho.

 

What I heard earlier made my eyes wet slowly.  I don’t know why. But I held back, as I saw the others−Doyoon and Ren­−nodded slowly and looked at me. Aron seemed unmovable, probably surprised. Apparently he just as shocked as I am.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING?! That guy…” Baekho pointed at Aron, “is took our friend. And you just gonna let him?!” Baekho shouted angrily to the rest of members. The others looked each other. “…Well, is that true that JR spent less time nowadays… But I’m sure there’s a reason for it. Why we don’t ask him nicely? Not like this!” Yoosang seemed raised his voice. “No, Yoosang,” Ren tried to warn Yoosang. Doyoon carefully watched.

 

Baekho shook his head slowly. “You guys… Do you actually let him?!” He smirked for a second, but raised his voice in the end of the sentence. “I don’t mind. Ask the rest,” Yoosang seemed to dare Baekho to ask the members. “You! Are you with him?!” Baekho asked Doyoon, who was nodded. Baekho shocked as he went to Ren. “You too?!” Baekho narrowed his eyes, as he shook his head when he knew Ren nodded his head too.

 

“SCREW THIS!!” Baekho frustrated as he held his head roughly, and left angrily. I and Aron let out sigh as the rest−Yoosang, Doyoon, and Ren−looked at us again. They smiled.

 

“Are you okay?” Doyoon asked me. “Yeah. What… happened to him?” I slowly asked them. Yoosang seemed looked at Aron for a second, but he looked at me again. “Baekho is not happy about you two being a couple. He’s just upset that you spent less time with us without saying anything… We upset too. But… when Ren wanted to walk to the class, they saw both of you inside, and… heard all of the conversation… and then… Ren told us. Baekho suddenly got angry. When he saw Aron walked outside, he just looked at him angrily and left. We followed him, and… he said we should saw you after school…” Yoosang explained as he scratched the back of his hair. “I’m sorry.”

 

“Why should you? I’m the one who should apologize to you guys. I know I should tell you all about this… but I was just afraid because you will… like Baekho, and… we never being friends again,” I said looked at the ground. Doyoon scoffed. “Why should we? You will still our friends, no matter what happen, okay?” he patted my shoulder. He nodded. Everyone nodded. My heart burst with happiness. I never thought that they would be like this. I nodded and I hugged Doyoon. The others hugged me too, made me wanted to cry. “So. Are you ready to introduce him to us?” Doyoon grinned as we released the hug. I surprised, frozen for a second, as I realize, “Oh y-yeah. Sure,” I looked at Aron, who was apparently scared with the members. I dragged him, closer to the members, who smiled at him. I saw Ren grinned and held his laughter. “Everyone. You know him, come on… This is Aron, my… boyfriend,” I said awkwardly, because, you know, it was soooo awkward to tell him to everyone as a boyfriend.

 

“Hi. I’m Yoosang. This is Ren and Doyoon,” Yoosang introduced himself and the others. I don’t know, but this really awkward for me. I looked at Aron’s face. He still scared, it seemed. “Oh, I really apologize for what we did to you in the past,” Yoosang added.

 

Aron nodded slowly. “Come on, don’t be awkward. You will be our friend too since you’re couple. Come on,” Yoosang moved beside Aron, linked his hand on Aron’s shoulder. Aron surprised, “Y-yes, su-sure…”

 

Ren and Doyoon just giggled, watching Yoosang carefree personality. I relieved they will be nice to Aron at last. If only Baekho did the same…

 

“Oh, we should go now,” Ren said after he looked at his watch. “Oh yeah, sure,” Yoosang released his hand from Aron. “We should go now, JR. Take care,” Yoosang said to me as they waving. “Nice to see you, Aron,” Doyoon shouted from far as they grinned and disappeared.

 

Aron fell on his knees to the ground. “Aron?” I said, tried to help him. “Are you okay?” I looked at Aron’s face, who gasped like someone who just ran. “Aron?” I asked again, and he looked at me, slowly smiling. “What was that?” I grinned as I help him to wake up. “That is… a miracle,” I hugged him. He seemed surprised.

 

“I’m not gonna worried about you anymore… Now that they accepted me and you, we can smile widely for now. Not there’s only Baekho left…” I released the hug, but Aron’s expression became worried. “Baekho… what will happen to you and him? I just…” I stopped him from talking by putting my hands on his cheek. “I’m sure nothing to worry about. It’ll be fine. Trust me,” I nodded and smiled at him. He sighed for the last time and nodded.

 

“So… should we celebrate it now? What do you think?” I said as I grabbed his hand and walk again. “Celebrating?” he asked. I looked at him and nodded again. “Oh… sure… What will we gonna do?” he asked. “We should go to mall now. Come on,” I brought him on the shoulder again as we walked happily.

 

 

(3rd Person POV)

 

 

It was the best date yet for both Aron and JR. They went, perhaps, to every store on the mall. They ended up bought too much items when they got home. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” said JR when they finally arrived at home. “Bye,” Aron smiled as he went inside his home.

 

When Aron came inside the home, he found that someone was inside the house, he could feel it. “Mom? Dad?” Aron shouted, probably his parents was already home. He took his plastics bag from the mall and his bag to the floor, and went inside the living room.

 

He wasreally surprised that he was nearly shouted after he found out it wasn’t his parents. It was Baekho.

 

Baekho sat on the sofa when he saw shocked Aron. Then he smirked at him and stood from the sofa. Aron’s face became pale and paler.

 

“W-what are you d-doing h-here?!” Aron pointed at Baekho.

 

“It doesn’t matter,” Baekho answered in plain tone, approaching Aron. “How come you got inside my house?! What do you want?!” Aron kept asking, stepping back slowly.

 

“Shut up!” Baekho shouted at Aron, make him silent and frozen. His heart nearly jumped out. He was near at Aron now. Aron gulped. “Listen,” Baekho said like a mocking to Aron. “Meet me at the park. Tonight. Alone. Don’t even tell or bring JR. If you don’t come, then…” Baekho punched his own palm, as a threat. Aron sweating so much as he gulped again. “Don’t even try to tell everyone, just because they nice to you now,” Baekho meant the N gang. Then Baekho walked passed Aron and bumped him in the shoulder, the left his house. Aron fell on the floor as he suddenly, and slowly, let his tears came out from his eyes. Maybe this is the bad feeling he thought about. He wiped his tears, dragged his body upstairs, to his room, started to thinking what he should do tonight.

 

***

 

 

UPDATE!^^ Thank you~!^^