Normal Day

Beautiful Thing

 

(Aron POV) Next morning

 

 

“Welcome back, Aron,” said one of my friends on the class. “Yeah. Welcome back,” said the others. They like, swarmed me. “Thank you,” I said, smiled. Well, the class seemed okay with my return. But… the class starts in 10 minutes. There was no sign from JR came. I only found the rest of his gang stood in front of the class, came inside, and sat somewhere else, far from me. I looked at them and sighed again. ‘Maybe he doesn’t come today,’ I thought. Suddenly someone ran on the corridor as (maybe) a teacher yelled,”Hey! Don’t run at the corridor!”

 

Everyone looked at it. JR, gasped, held on the door of classroom. I smiled. He searched me on the crowded. Everyone started went to their chair. JR looked panicked, so he started acting cool, walked to his chair. I chuckled a little bit. When the bell finally rang, everyone focused on their stuffs, took out the books, checked on their phones, and something else. As for JR, he looked back at me, as I looked at him too, smiled each other. Mrs. Kim came into the class, so JR looked in front of the whiteboard again as she started the lesson.

 

After school

 

I walked slowly on the outside of the school, just when JR approached me. “Hey,” he said, a little bit gasped. I looked at him and smiled. “Hi.” I looked around. “Where’s your gang?”

 

He adjusted my walk tempo as he said. “Don’t know. So, what are you gonna do today?” he smiled, asking me.

 

I’ve been thought about visiting Minhyun. But… Will JR agree?

 

“I… honestly, I want to visit Minhyun now. He’s sick,” I said, slowly. JR pouted. “But it’s okay if you don’t want to. I understand,” I quickly said again, made his pout disappeared.

 

“Let’s go eat something, okay?” I looked at him, afraid that he would still mad at me. He looked at me, and, thanks God, he smiled too. “Okay. What would you want to eat?”

 

“Hmm… I want… kimbap right now. How’s that sound?” I said. He thinks for a moment, after he said, “Okay. This gonna be our third date, right?” he grinned. I blushed. “Uh?! Huh?! Oh−“ I speechless.

 

“Yeah. The first one that when you came into my room and we went somewhere after that, the second when you back from the hospital, we went to the park. And this is the third,” he smiled.

 

My brain played the flashback on those events. It was so fast, yet so beautiful. “Ah…  You right. Well, what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” I said, ran in front of him, as he chased me.

 

(JR POV)

 

 

We spent almost one hour at the restaurant, as I quickly checked my watch. It was already 4.00 PM. “Come on, we should go home,” I said to him, as he drank the last water.

 

We walked at our home as he talked to me about what he was done at the hospital. I listened on him as I smiled. I love it when he talked happily like this. He noticed me staring at him, so he asked me. “Jonghyun?”

 

I smiled widely again. “What?” He smiled, confused. “What’s wrong? You’ve been staring at me,” he said. I chuckled. “No. Nothing.”

 

We arrived. He looked at me. “Bye. See you,” he walked slowly to the gate. “Bye,” I said, but suddenly he freaked out. “AH!”

 

I surprised. “What?!” as I approached him. He looked at me. “The assignment of Mrs. Kim is due tomorrow. I don’t know what I should do. I don’t come to school for a week!! Oh my god!” he said, made me a little bit annoyed. I thought he still in pain after the accident.

 

“Aron! You made my heart jumped! Relax! I will help you,” I said. He looked at me, unbelievably. “Seriously?”

 

“Yeah, if you stop freak out like that,” I said again. He grinned. “Sorry. Come to my home tonight, okay? I really need your help,” he pleaded. I really want to laugh right now. “Okay~” I chuckled again as I walked to my house. “Bye.” Aron waved at me as he said, “Bye.”

 

That night

 

“…So that’s it. Bye mom,” I explained to my mom why I went to Aron’s house again, and maybe sleepover again. I bowed to her as I walked to Aron’s house. I knocked the door. I heard Aron’s voice from somewhere. “I’m coming,” then he opened the door. “Hi,” I smiled.

 

“Hello, come in,” he smiled, dragged me to come into his house. I looked around. It seemed a little bit silent. “Uh… Aron? Why it’s so quiet?”

 

“Oh. There isn’t any person except me in the house,” he said, brought me to living room. “We’re doing our homework in here, okay?” he said again.

 

“Uh−okay… Where are your parents?” as I sat on the sofa. “They’re visiting my uncle and aunt somewhere… I don’t remember… They come back tomorrow night…” he said, sat opposite me, and smiled. “…So… the entire house is ours tonight…” he said, held my hand with that cheesy smile.

 

I raised my one of my eyebrow. “So this is just a trick? Like, a decoy things?” I said.

 

“What decoy?” he asked. “Yeah… You pretended tell your parents that you will do your assignment with me…” I slowly said, but he hit me on the arm. “Ouch!”

 

“Hey why are you so confident?! I really want to do my assignment… But… I want to do something else tonight… with you,” his smile became wider and wider. I scoffed and chuckled. “Okay… I give up… Let’s doing our assignment first,” I said as I took out the books from my bag. “Okay,” he quickly replied as he put his books (which are already below the table) up the table, and we started to do the assignment.

 

 

***

 

UPDATE AGAIN!~^^