Last Meet

Beautiful Thing

 

(3rd Person POV)

 

 

Aron smiled at Minhyun as he said, “Minhyun!”

 

Minhyun smiled weakly at Aron, as he approached him, opposite JR. He glared at JR for a second, the moved to Aron. “How are you now?”

 

“I’m fine, thank you. Thanks for saving me,” Aron smiled. Minhyun just nodded. “Next time, look around first when you want to crossing the street, okay?” he said, sat on the bench.

 

 “By the way… Why you are not responded my text?! And my call?! Geez,” Aron playfully hit Minhyun.

 

“Ow… It’s because my phone was broken. It’s fixed now,” Minhyun said as he rubbed slowly the place where Aron hit him. JR slowly stood and walked outside.

 

“J−JR? Where are you going? Please stay,” Aron pleaded.

 

“I’m leaving you two, so you can talk to him,” JR said without looked at them.

 

“No please. I want to tell him about something. And I need you now,” Aron said again, make JR turned around, stand up for a second, and the back to the bench beside Aron.

 

***

 

(Minhyun POV)

 

 

JR sat again beside Aron. I’m little bit disappointed, though. I thought that I would talk to him comfortably now.

 

Aron’s face became serious as soon as JR sat down. Then he looked at me. “…Minhyun…”

 

“Yes?” I said.

 

“I… want to talk about what I feel now,” Aron said it slowly.

 

I froze. Now this makes sense. He’s going to tell me that he don’t love me.

 

“I… This is about your letter… I know you’re serious…” he started, but I stopped him. “It’s alright. I knew already.”

 

Aron surprised. “What? Knew what?” JR just watched me carefully.

 

“I knew that you are in relationship with him,” I said, glaring at JR. Aron confused, looked at JR, and looked at me, and to JR again. “You told him?!”

 

“Yeah, that night when we met him on the street. He was following us,” JR glared back at me. I just threw my face.

 

“What? You−oh Minhyun…” Aron was speechless. “It’s okay,” I said, though my heart was hurting so much.

 

“Minhyun… I’m sorry I didn’t give you the respond. I just… I was so surprised about your letter. I know you are so kind to me. I really, really like you… but only as best friend, Minhyun. I’m really sorry,” Aron’s face became sad.

 

My heart was like stabbed. It’s hurt so much. I tried to endure it. “I-It’s okay, Aron. I didn’t know that you are already his… boyfriend,” I said as I looked at him. He was just poker face.

 

“I’m sorry Minhyun… We can still be friends right?” Aron pleaded. I… I couldn’t bear watched him pleaded like that. Though my heart in deep pain, I force to smile at him. “It’s okay. I’m sorry too. Of course we can still be friends.”

 

Aron sighed in relieve. “Thank you, Minhyun,” he smiled. I stood from the bench. “Well, I should go home now. It’s late,” I said. “What? Already?” Aron said. I just nodded. “Okay I’m going now. JR,” I said, gave a signal nod to JR, as he nodded. “I’ll call you tomorrow. Get better quickly,” I smiled as I waved to him. “Yeah. Thank you,” Aron waved back at me, as I closed the door. And… as I walked, I could felt the tears again run down from my eyes.

 

***

 

(JR POV)

 

 

And then… he left. I sighed. I thought he would do something, you know, unpredictable. I even couldn’t describe it. I looked at Aron. He seemed a little bit worried. “What do you think?”

 

“Oh, he’s fine, don’t worry. I’m sure,” I said, calmed him. I rubbed his cheek again. “Now, lie on the bed again. You’re moving too much,” I said. He sat for a long time now. I afraid he will be in pain later. He nodded as he tried to lying on the bed. As soon as he lying on the bed, woke and I kissed his lips again. He surprised again, but soon he linked his hand to my shoulders. His soft and warm lips… I could just lose it. I could kiss him every day.

 

“What?” Aron said, as we broke off the kiss.

 

“I just don’t want to lose you,” I said, with blushed. Aron smiled as he held my hands. “No. I don’t want to lose you either,” he said, made me smiled in relieve. I sat on the bench again. Not long after that, Aron’s parents came back, brought some fruits and foods. Mrs. Kwak sat on Minhyun’s bench. “You’re hungry?” she said to Aron.

 

“Yes,” Aron said to his mom. Mr. Kwak pulled another bench and sat beside his wife. “Ah, I should go home now. Aron surprised. “What? You too?”

 

“Yeah. School is tomorrow, so I need to prepare for it,” I said, woke from the bench. “I’ll text you,” Aron said to me, with worried tone. “Okay,” I smiled. “Please excuse me,” I said to Aron’s parents. “Okay, thank you, Jonghyun. Take this,” Mrs. Kwak gave a parcel to me. “Eat this. You haven’t eaten either. Eat well, okay?” she said. I smiled. “I will. Thank you,” I bowed to them, and then looked at Aron and smiled. “Bye.”

 

“Bye. Be careful,” he gave me a warm smile as I left, closing the door.

 

***

 

UPDATE!!~^^ Thank you!!~~^^