Feeling

Beautiful Thing

 

(JR POV)

 

I brought him to the guy’s restroom. He looked confused. After I make sure no one followed us and no one it the restroom, I dragged him to the wall.

 

He surprised, of course. He looked at me, as if I would hit him again. “Relax,” I comforted him. He became a little bit easy as he said, “O-okay… What’s happen?”

 

I suddenly blushed. Our face is so close, like, REALLY CLOSE. My mind suddenly blank. I couldn’t think straight. “W-well, I-I-I want-t t-to…” I stuttered.  “Yes?” He confused.

 

“I w-want to t-tell you s-something,” I said, after I encouraged myself. “What?” he said again.

 

I took a deep breath. “I… I…”

 

“Yes?” he asked again.

 

 

(Aron POV)

 

“I… I…” he stuttered again. “What, JR?” I kinda impatient now.

 

He shook his head a little bit, and looked at me, focused.

 

“I… love you.”

 

I felt nothing. My eyes went bigger. I completely shocked.

 

The time was stopped. Well, I thought it was. Because after I heard what he said, I felt like my heart fell into emptiness.

 

“W-what?” I said, hoping that was not real.

 

“I love you,” he repeated, completely focused now, as he stared at me again.

 

What should I do?!

 

“Y-you think I’m gay, right?” I said, released from his grip.

 

“No! I don’t! Really! I just… I feel like… I really want to be with you all day… I... I love you, really,” he said again.

 

“So YOU are gay?” I asked him again.

 

“No! But… I don’t know… I just want to be with you, please. You helped me a lot… and I think I could face all things if I’m with you…” he backed off a little, awkwardly stood in front of me.

 

I looked around the restroom again, make sure no one entered. “How come?” I asked.

 

“What?” he snapped.

 

“How come you LOVE me?” I asked clearly.

 

“Well, I don’t know… I just, don’t know…” he scratched his head.

 

I went outside the restroom. “W-where are you going?” he said, tried to stop me. “We’ll talk about this later. In my house. Come tonight,” I said, nervously, and left him. He just stand there, awkwardly.

 

I walked to the class again, and sat on my chair. Minhyun looked confused. “What happen?” he asked.

 

“Nothing,” I just said that. “Oh, come on~ Tell me,” he playfully whined. “Nothing! Really,” I lied.

 

“Fine,” he pouted. I turned back to him. “Come on, Minhyunnie, there’s nothing happen,” I begged. “Okay, okay,” he said, with a little disappointment, I could tell. Oh well… Sorry Minhyun. I could tell the things like this. It’s too… embarrassing and everything is confused… to me. But I know something…

 

 

(Minhyun POV)

 

The school was done few minutes ago. I and Aron prepared to went home. As we walked home, I saw JR and his gang watched us, especially JR. We just walked pass by.

 

“So~ you ready to tell me what’s happen?” I started, as I looked at Aron’s expression. He seemed very anxious.

 

“I didn’t get bullied, if that’s what you mean,” he said. “No, I think you’re not get bullied. I think of something else,” I said, and Aron’s face suddenly became pale. “What’s wrong? Did I say something?” I worriedly asked him.

 

“N-no… It’s just… Okay, this is secret, right?” he looked around, as if maybe someone eavesdropping us.

 

“What?” I’m curious. He took breathe deeply, and said, “JR is my neighbor.”

 

“W-what?! You’re serious?!” I shocked. “Shush! Calm down! Yes, it’s true… The thing he did when break time was he’s trying to thanked me−or my parents, for their kindness. That’s it. You can laugh now,” he said nervously.

 

“You think I can laugh now?! This is serious matter. Did your parents know that JR got bullied you?” I asked, when I knew the answer. “No, of course! He seemed kind to my parents, so I won’t tell them. And you should not too,” he said. “Fine, whatever,” I said. And then, we arrived at Aron’s house. “Would you like to come in?” he said. “No. But I want to give you this,” I gave him a letter.

 

“What’s this?” he asked. “A curse letter,” I jokingly said, made him scared for seconds. “I’m just kidding,” I chuckled. “Just read it. Bye~”

 

“O…kay. Bye~” he waved and smiled. I walked in happiness. Now I just wait…

 

***

 

 

(JR POV) That Night

 

I finished the awkward dinner, like this morning when I had breakfast. “Mom, I’m gonna sleep over in Aron’s place, Mr. Kwak and Mrs. Kwak’s son,” I said, woke up from the chair.

 

“Why so suddenly?” my mother asked, worriedly. Maybe because this is the first time again us having dinner together, with my father around. Oh yeah, he’s here. I don’t know why he came home early. But his expression showed nothing. “We have a school project together. And we want to doing homework together,” I lied. “Oh, okay then,” she smiled again. I walked again as a voice stopped me. “Please study hard.” I knew it. It was my father’s voice again. He changed, I knew it, but why?

 

I stopped for a moment, and then I said, “I will,” and walked to my room, packed my bag with some books, which actually I don’t need to. I said goodbye again as I went to Aron’s home. Soon as I arrived, I knocked on the door. Mrs. Kwak opened the door and greeted me. “Good evening, Jonghyun. It’s so rare to see you visit me properly. What can I do?” she smiled. I smiled and bowed to him, “Good evening. Aron told me that he want to do our homework together. Do you mind I sleep here again tonight?”

 

“Of course not. Come in,” she smiled again, and escorted me inside. “Have you eaten dinner?” she asked me. “Yes, I have,” I smiled again. “Oh well. You can go to Aron’s room. Tell me if you need anything,” she said warmly. “Thank you, but… Mrs. Kwak?” I directly wanted to asked her about my father.

 

“Yes?” she said.

 

“…I’m sorry to ask this, but… Do you know what’s happen with my father? I mean, he’s acting normal now, if I couldn’t say he acted nice…”

 

“Ah… I believe he changed now? If that’s so, the therapy seems working perfectly now,” she said, in joyful tone on her voice.

 

“Sorry?” I said, confused. Therapy? What therapy?

 

“Ah, you don’t know, do you? Do you remember the day you brought here with Aron’s father?” she said. I nodded. “Well, we went to your house afterwards, with the other neighbors. Mr. Jung, our neighbor, who luckily is a therapist, gave him a hypno-therapy. You know afterwards. He made him to became nice, find some job, and act normal again. Your mother was so happy, Mrs. Kwak finished with bright smile. I… I just let my jaw dropped a little bit. Hypno-therapy? That actually works?!

 

“Uh… Okay… I didn’t expect this…” I raised both of my shoulders.

 

“But you’re happy now, right? I know it,” she smiled and hugged me. I could feel a warm feeling in my heart. I nodded slowly, “Yeah, you right,” and she released the hug. We both smiled.

 

“Now, you can go to Aron’s room. Hurry now,” she said. I smiled and bowed a little and walked upstairs, to Aron’s room.

 

I knocked Aron’s room. “Aron? It’s me, JR,” I said. Suddenly, my heart beat faster. My palm sweaty. “Come in,” he said. I shook my head as I came in.

 

He sat on his table, looked at me. “You can sit on the bed,” he said, after looked at me just stand on the door. I closed the door, and sat on the bed awkwardly. He turned the chair, asked me. “Why are you bringing your bag?”

 

“A-ah this… I told my parents and my mother that we wanted to do homework together,” I explained. He scoffed. “Yeah, you can help me, then,” he said, turned again the chair. “No problem, I will,” I said, still with my heart beat fast. “Fine,” he said, smiled, and sat on the bed, opposite me. I swore I blushed now.

 

 

***

 

UPDATE!!~^^ Thank you!^^