3rd Night

Beautiful Thing

(Aron POV)

 

I surprised. JR was pretty clever. He solved the math problem almost easily. He’s like the second Minhyun. I wondered why he never showed his cleverness in the school. As the result, our homework done in no time.

 

“Wow, thanks. I don’t know you are so clever,” I compliment. He shyly said, “Thanks.” His expression became serious as we done packed our stuffs. “So… About this morning at school…” he started, nervously.

 

I was speechless. I really didn’t prepare an answer for him. I just don’t know what to say. “I… I…”

 

“Please, Aron. I could go crazy if you ignored me. Please,” he said, as he approached me, and kissed my lips.

 

I shocked. But I couldn’t do anything about it. We just kissed again, just like last time.

 

Knock, knock.

 

“Aron, it’s me,” suddenly my mother knocked the door. We surprised and broke off the kiss. I looked confused a little bit, and then walked to the door. “Yes?” I said, after I opened the door. “This is snacks and drink for both of you,” my mom said as he gave the tray food. “Thanks mom,” I smiled, like usual. She went downstairs after that. I looked at her again, make sure she didn’t come again, and the closed the door. And locked the door.

 

I put the tray on the table and sat again on the bed. JR looked extremely anxious and nervous. I never saw him like this. Maybe… he serious about this?

 

“I just don’t know how to say, JR,” I said again. He looked at me, “Please just say you love me too,” he pleaded.

 

“B-but, but, I’m not gay,” I said.

 

“And neither I am,” he said. “But we could fall in love with anybody, right? I want to start a relationship with you. I know I made big mistake to you, that bullied thing. I’m sorry. But I’m serious now,” he held my hands.

 

I don’t know what’s happen with my body afterward. I approached his face, and kissed him. His eyes went bigger.

 

 

(3rd Person POV)

 

Aron kissed JR now. They continued the kiss as they started lying on the bed. JR straddled Aron. “Wait, JR,” Aron broke the kiss. JR looked at Aron’s face. “I really want it now, but…” Aron didn’t finish his words.

 

JR woke up from Aron’s top body, moved himself to the side. He sat, backed Aron. “You don’t like me, do you?”

 

Aron surprised as he backhugged JR. “No! I don’t mean that! Please!” Aron gripped JR’s body tightly. “Then what?” he said, disappointment could be heard from his voice. “I just…  I just don’t believe this… Do you actually like me? Not just because of what we did that night… I’m afraid you would leave me… Just spent one night with me and… done,” Aron said with sad tone.

 

“Hey… I’m not the type of guy like that… I really do want to have you… I will love you… Just, trust me… We can do this…” he said, facing Aron again as he brushed Aron’s hair.

 

“I actually… I… I… I like you from the first time I saw you… I see you as a charming guy… But… I’m not gay so I pushed this feeling… But you… and your gang… I don’t know what to do… I don’t like you, but I still can’t hate you… I like you too much…” Aron finished with tears dropped from his face.

 

JR wiped Aron’s tears. “R-really? You like me?!” he said. Aron nodded his head. “That’s why I… I can’t really hate you… If I hated you so much, I would let you slept on my bed…”

 

JR kissed Aron again on the lips. “Can we just try this relationship? I really want to do it, with you… Okay?” JR said, made Aron silence for a moment. “You won’t leave me?” Aron asked. “Of course,” JR brushed Aron’s hair again.

 

Aron held and wiped JR’s cheek. JR leaned his face closer to Aron, and continued their kiss, with happiness on their heart. They became a couple since that night, without even a word, they kissed as a promise.

 

***

 

The morning

 

Aron woke up first. He looked around, still under the blanket, with JR slept beside him. He checked the clock on his phone. It was 5.00 AM. And… he got a message. It was from Minhyun.

 

“Have you checked the letter yet?” I’ll wait you on the school.”

 

Aron was totally forgotten about Minhyun’s letter. He wore his pants first, and then reached his bag. He soon opened it and read it.

 

Aron,

 

I know this is suddenly. And I know you’re like women. AND I KNOW THIS SOUND CRAZY. But… Do you like me? Cause I do. The first time we met, I fell in love with you. Will you love me? I really love you. You can think about this. I’m serious. Don’t hate me. Please. I’ll wait you at the school.

 

Minhyun

 

Aron dropped the letter as he fell slowly to the floor. His eyes went bigger.

 

‘What now??!!’ Aron shouted on his head.

 

“What happen?” JR’s voiced shocked Aron.

 

He looked JR on the bed slowly. JR noticed something was wrong. Then he looked a paper on the floor. “Give me that,” JR said to Aron.

 

Aron shocked as his face became pale. He shivered as he gave the letter to JR. What happen next was unpredictable. JR’s face became furious. “WHAT IS THIS?!” he shouted.

 

“Please calm down… That is the letter that Minhyun gave me yesterday… I just read it too… Please…” Aron pleaded. JR just took his shirt and pants roughly and, walked out from Aron’s room, and Aron’s house.

 

“JR… please…” Aron cried slowly at the edge of the bed, dumbfounded and sorrowfully left by his first boyfriend.

 

***

 

UPDATE!!~~^^ Bad things?

Thank you!^^