Going To Walk

Beautiful Thing

 

(3rd Person POV) One week later

 

 

“Where have you been?” Aron pouted, as he checked his bag for the last time. “It was traffic,” JR said as he gasped, out of breathing. “I’ve done with packing, you see. I thought you would help me… I’m waiting for 1 hour,” Aron said again, with his sad face.

 

“I’m sorry, okay?” said JR, but Aron sat on the edge of the bed, not looking at JR. Then JR sighed as he moved closer to Aron, gave him a peck on his cheek. He smiled. Aron just blushed as he rubbed the pace where JR kissed him. “How’s your feeling now?” JR asked.

 

“Much better,” Aron grinned, as he woke again. “Come on,” JR said as he brought Aron’s bag, then they walked out from the hospital, grinned each other. “You’re okay today?” JR asked as they waited the taxi.

 

“Yeah, sure,” Aron said, took a deep breath, and do bodybuilder pose. JR chuckled. “Stop it.” And not long after that, the taxi came and they both went inside.

 

20 minutes long and they arrived at Aron’s house. JR came out first as he hold Aron’s hand, “Easy, now.” Aron just rolled his eyes. “I’m okay.” JR picked Aron’s bag, paid the taxi as it went slowly. JR held Aron softly. “Easy, easy…” he said. “Oh stop it. I’m not the one who just got dangerous-and-incurable disease,” Aron said, rolled his eyes again. “O-oh, right,” JR released his grip from Aron’s hand and they walked to the door. Aron knocked it.

 

Mrs. Kwak, who opened the door, surprised and smiled as he hugged her son. She smiled to JR and hugged him too. “How’s your feeling?” Mrs. Kwak asked. “Great. And perfectly healthy,” Aron grinned. JR nodded and smiled.

 

They walked into the living room, and then Mrs. Kwak went to the kitchen. Aron sat and sighed, followed by JR who sat beside him. Mrs. Kwak came to the living room, brought some tea and the snacks. She sat opposite to Aron and JR, who take their tea. “So… tell me what happened when you were in the hospital,” Mrs. Kwak took a biscuit from the plate.

 

“Well, it was fun. My roommate, beside me, he was really nice. He’s got like me too, car accident, I mean. JR−Jonghyun, helped me a lot. He even fell from the stairs when he bought some magazines for me,” Aron looked at JR. “Nah, it’s okay,” JR took biscuit as he smiled. “Well, thank you Jonghyun. Now you must rest now,” Mrs. Kwak woke up from the chair, but Aron looked dissatisfied. “No mom, I’m perfectly fine now. I want to go to the park. JR will accompany me again,” Aron looked at JR, threatened him, gave him ‘just-say-yes’ glare.

 

JR looked at Mrs. Kwak, nervously, as he said, “No. You should rest. Let me take you to your r−“ JR saw Aron’s glare became more intense, and he just shut his mouth.

 

“Don’t threat him… Fine. You can go… But come home quickly,” she said again, and walked to the kitchen. Aron made ‘yeah!’ gesture. JR stood from the chair, and brought Aron’s bag. “I’ll take this to your room first,” he said to Aron. “Ah, I want to take my wallet. Come on,” Aron said as they both went upstairs.

 

After JR put the bag on the table, he said “Come on, let’s go” to Aron, who just stand on the door. But just then, Aron closed the door and locked it.

 

JR looked calmly to Aron, who slowly approached him. He linked his arm around JR’s shoulder. Aron slowly kissed JR lips, as JR held Aron’s waist. They slowly moaned together as JR slipped his tongue to Aron’s mouth. Aron doesn’t want to lose on this. He rubbed JR’s tongue and pushed it back into his mouth. Now Aron slipped his tongue into JR’s mouth and it and played with JR’s tongue. JR moaned louder as Aron rubbed the tongue and swiped JR’s teeth. They both had red face and gasped loudly now, so they decided to stop. Aron broke off the kiss and smiled to JR. JR smiled as he said, “Where’s your wallet then?”

 

“I don’t have money. You pay me,” Aron said as he released his hand and walked out the room. JR just shook his head. “Oh no... I m-mean okay,” JR smiled suddenly after he saw Aron’s mad expression.

 

***

 

 

(Aron POV)

 

“Come on, JR! Quickly!” I said, ran a little bit, and approached the ice cream stand on the park. JR just followed me with smiled, and gasped, exhausted because running. “Welcome,” the ice cream guy greeted me. “One chocolate flavor, please,” I said. JR came on my back as he said, “Me too, chocolate, please,” he said. The guy gave us the ice cream as JR took the money, and then we sat somewhere.

 

I ate my ice cream with joy; it’s been a long time since I ate that. JR looked at me and smiled. “What?” I said, looked at him, smiled at me. “No. Nothing,” he said, back to his ice cream.

 

And suddenly, a mother and her child walked across them. I recognized them. It was back when I and Minhyun came to this park too, bought some ice cream, and…

 

“Mom! Look! It’s him on date again! But I don’t see the other friend…” the kid said, while his mother looked at him. “Oh, no, darling. I told you they’re not. Not yesterday, not now,” she said with warning tone on her voice. I smiled and bowed at her. It seemed that she still remembered me, so he smiled and said, “I’m sorry again,” and they passed by.

 

I looked at them until they disappeared from my sight, as JR’s words surprised me. “Who’s the other friend?” he looked at me. His expression a little bit serious.

 

“It was Minhyun,” I said, my ice cream again. “What? What are you doing?” he said, more serious.

 

“It was that Sunday, the day your gang bullied me on the public restroom,” I said, a little bit annoyed. “I was with Minhyun that day,” I said again. “Oh…” he said, looked at his ice cream that started melting.

 

“Hey, don’t worry. I’ve told you, nothing between me and Minhyun again, okay?” I said, with worry.

 

“…No. It’s not that,” he said.

 

“Then what?” I asked. Then I knew what he meant. “No. I told you to not bring it again! Just forget it already,” I said, a little bit annoyed again. “Look at me,” I said, threw my ice cream stick somewhere. He kind of doubt at first, but he looked at me. “Don’t forget what the reason we dated. I love you, and you love me. Let’s forget the past, okay? Please?” I pleaded. He sighed a little bit, but smiled weakly. “…Okay,” he nodded.

 

After we spend an hour just walked aimlessly at the park, he decided to go home. I just followed him behind, smiled, and wanted to back hug him, when suddenly…. they coming.

 

 

***

 

 

UPDATE!!^^ It's been a while~~~ TT.TT Stuck on the story~~

I'm sorry~

 

Thank you!!~^^