Greif

Secrets, Lies, Love

Hello people that like my stories!!!! I am writing this chapter because I am in class and I am bored and I can't be bothered to do my work and my teacher are stupid enough to actually trust me the most in class those fools lol.

Hoya POV:

My poor baby, why won't he trust us why won't he talk to me. I know he is in pain but he won't amit it I can see with my own eye's, I don't want my Sungjongie in pain, but he won't let me help.

His smile isn't his own anymore Its not his it looks forced and lonely he's trying and I don't know what to do.

I was in the kitchen making dinner for everyone praying that Sungjongie would eat it, He was getting skinnier and his face was pale and he looked sick.

I was too busy thinking about my baby that I forgot all about the food infront of me. I was dazed and sad and the I heard someone call my name.

"Howon, LEE HOWON" I blinked 3 time and looked infront of me to see my Lover Dongwoo putting out the fire that was infront of me I didn't even notice. "" Dongwoo said and it was really unlikely for him to swear I his boyfriend had only heard him swear 2 times before this so It was really unlikely.

I stood still wide eyed at Dongwoo as he turned around and looked at me worriedly. He reached his hands too my face and rubbed his thumbs under my eyes. Tears? I was crying?

Dongwoo still looked at me and I could tell that he wanted to cry as well, but this was one of his times were he is the one to protect and care for me, I love these times.

I slowly but surely broke down into sobs and Dongwoo pulled me into a hug. It was sweet and loveable and it only made me cry harder.

"I'm sorry" I sobbed out and all he said is that these things happen. H sounded so mature and I was sure that he still hadn't grasped that fact that something was seriously wrong in this dorm.

I stopped crying after a while and wiped my eyes wildly until they stung from the friction of my hands.

I looked up at my beautiful boyfriend and he grinned down at me and said "I guess take out it is then" He chuckled and I looked at the chared foods that Dongwoo managed to move to the sink.

I just nodded and said "yeah guess so" and let out a small smile.

Myungsoo's P.O.V:

I just wanted to yell at the Yadong couple as they walked out of the dorm all daisies and rainbows to fetch for the takeout they had just ordered.

I made me hurl in disgust 'was I the only one who actually cared to the small boy who is in pain' that is what I thought as I sit on the lounge. I bit my lip anxiously and my brow was furrowed, I cared for the maknae but won't tell me anything everyone knows that something is happening to the young boy something that shouldn't bbe happening.

I want to scream and yell at everyone who is carelessly walking around as if nothing is wrong. Sunggyu who doesn't come home until late every night. Hoya and Dongwoo going so dates and being as lovey dovey as always Woohyun still singing as loud as he can around the dorm and Sungyeol I don't know what it is with sungyeol but he is beating himself up he won't eat until Sungjong does he won't sleep incase Sungjongie is sleeping peacefully and he refuses to leave the dorm, he won't drive anymore.

I want to yell at Sungyeol for being the one who did this to my Sungjongie but at the same time I know It is not his fault. I just feel angry.

Woohyun's P.O.V:

I'm in my room my door locked and my music turned up loud, and I am kneeling on my knee's with my hands crossed together eye's closed I never believed in god I always thought is was just some stupid hocus pocus that people follow.

The only reason I am praying to this so called GOD is because Sungjongie said millions of time that he was real. I always brushed him off and said that it was stupid and worthless to think such stuff but Sungjongie never believed me. So now I am praying saying pleading for everything to go back to the way it was I have been praying everynight since the accident hoping that the maknae was fine but he only got worse.

Still I don't stop praying for Infinites baby to fine.

Ok here is another chapter I hope you like it and have fun reading today is my last day of school for the rest of the year so expect more chapters coming!!!!! ~~~ <3