Sleeping Kiss?

Secrets, Lies, Love

No Ones P.O.V:

Sungjong layed quietly in Kai's lap as he slept. Letting his tears dry on his cheeks.

They had been moved inside and onto the couch. It was a heart breaking sight seeing Sungjong so broken and sad. But at the same time it was a happy experience to have Sungjong back with his family. Back to were he belonged.

No one spoke. They all just watched as Sungjong slept and Kai wiped his hair soothingly.

It was a beautiful sight. Sungjong was back. He was there right in front of them.

Everything was right with the world. That was until everyone remembered. Sunggyu was the first to turn towards Hoya and Dongwoo who were looking at Sungjong lovingly.

"How.... how did you find him?" Sunggyu asked.

This question caused everyone to turn towards Hoya and Dongwoo.

"Yeah what happened? where was he? was he safe?" Sungyeol then asked not stopping to breathe between each question.

"Breathe" Hoya said to Sungyeol.

He then fished out his phone and gave it to Sungyeol who started reading the text messages that Hoya had recieved from Sungjong.

Reading out each text out loud for the others to hear.

When L heard about Hyungsoo he grew jealous and didn't like the way he talked. Sungjong was safe. Yes he was safe with him with L with Myungsoo and no one else.

"I think that he sould be put into bed." Woohyun said. You see even though Sungjong had been gone for along time his bed was the same as the last time he slept in it. Myungsoo had started sleeping in that room so he could still be with Sungjong even when he was gone.

Woohyun walked up to the couch and lifted up Sungjongs frail body. They could tell that he hadn't been eating as much as he used to by how easy it was to move Sungjong around.

Woohyun started walking towards Sungjongs room and laid him down on the bed.

Everyone not wanting to be away from the boy followed closely behind.

Sungjong P.O.V:

I woke when i was lifted up and carried somewhere. I didn't wish to open my eyes or to even be awake. I was then softly laid down on a bed.

The sleeping was fading from me. I didn't wish to be awake though. I didn't wish to face those behind my eye lids. I desperately wanted to fade into my sleep so i could escape all of that around me.

"Come one guys let him sleep" I heard Woohyun whisper. I then heard everyone around me leave the room. I was finally alone. Well that was what i thought. Until i felt a few wet drop land on my cheek.

I could also faintly hear sobbing coming from above me. I desparately wanted to open my eyes and see who was crying. Just as i was about to open them a pair of soft lips touched mine. They were heaven. Please be Myungsoo Please be Myungsoo. I said in my head.

The lips left mine and a dip in the bed was made when the person who kissed me layed down and drew me near him. Rocking me gently until i unwilling started getting sleepy.

No One's P.O.V:

Sunggyu noticed that one of his band members hadn't left the room. So sneakily he walked towards the room and opened the door. There he was hugging Sungjong close to his chest while they both slept.

 

 

Sungjong and Myungsoo.

 

Hey guyzzz I am done for this chapter. I hope you like it. I was doing nothing in class and felt that you all deserved this so i wrote it. It was fun and nice i can't wait for my next chapter Bye for now.