Giving up

Secrets, Lies, Love

They wouldn't go away. No matter how hard I tried to get away from them. To go into my room they would follow.

I had questions pelted at me. From how I was all the way to how I knew Hyungsoo.

Every question was replied to shortly. no matter how rude I was which I hated because I felt so mean being like that to them.

It started to get dark outside. The night got colder and I was expecting Hyungsoo to be home any minute. I hoping him to be.

And he was. The door opened finally after the whole afternoon of me being alone with my hyungs.

"I'm Home!!!" Hyungsoo called from thge door. I shot up causing his vision to become blurred from fast movement. My step falted a tiny bit. And the two members seemed to notice but i ignored it an d went to my hyung.

"This is all your fault" I said looking at him blocking him at where he had taken off his shoes.

Hyungsoo seemed confused at first but the he saw to figures that were now standing behind Sungjong.

"AHH" Hyungsoo said knowingly the made his way past me and my 'bodyguards' and made his to the kitchen.

I followed him angryily "Why did you do that" I hissed. "I was worried" He replied I didn't expect that reply actually I was thinking he would just laugh it off and ignore the question, however he looked me right in the eyes and said it seriously.

I wasn't thinking straight at the time. It wasn't that I hated having my hyungs there, but the thing was I didn't deserve to be with them. I wan't worthy of their company. They didn't seem to realize this however and wouldn't leave my side.

"If you were so worried you could of taken me to the hospital" I said again.

I was actually complaining to Hyungsoo about this right infront of Hoya and Dongwoo.

The little fight between me and Hyungsoo soon turn rougher until I was liturally screaming at him. He would calmly reply and shake his head. Hoya and Dongwoo just stood behind me. I couldn't see their faces but I could tell they were sad at every word I said.

And the Hyungsoo finally said it. "Why are you so against being with Infinite. Your getting better sungjong. I know you are"

"BECAUSE THEY DESERVE BETTER. BETTER THEN SOME BROKEN WORTHLESS THING LIKE ME. EVEN IF I DO GET BETTER WHO SAID THAT I'D EVER BE PERFECT. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT EVEN BEFORE THAT STUPID CRASH I WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE IN INFINITE, I WAS JUST HOLDING ON TO SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER MEANT FOR ME. GOD JUST DECIDED THAT I SHOULD STOP FIGHTING FOR IT AND JUST GIVE UP... and so I have I give up..." I wanted to cry. But I didn't. I force it in. I didn't want them to see me like this.

I turned around and looked at the two Infinite members.

"I give up...I'm sorry, but I can't fight anymore."

"D-don't s-say that J-jongie"  I did a 90 degree bow and walked past them all and walked out of the the flat without a jacket or anything.

There was chill outside that pinched my skin. I shivered everytime a gush of wind blew past.

I felt alone. my Heart was hollow, and craking into a million pieces. I was now a broken lifeless doll. With no purpose in life.

Back at the flat-

Hyungsoo watched at Dongwoo comforted Hoya who was crying.

"don't worry he will be back" Hyungsoo said quietly somewhat doubting his own words.