Waiting

Secrets, Lies, Love

Sungjong's P.O.V

I sat there staring. Only looking forward watching as the passing cars drive past.

Once again I was having trouble hearing. 2 weeks away from my home and my heart ached so much.

Hyungsoo had convince me to go too the hospital every week for a check up.

It was so nice being with Hyungsoo again.

I was being patient right now. I couldn't hear. So when my hearing went I took a few deep breaths closed my eyes and then I waited until I could hear the songs that I knew were suposed to be around me.

And surely enough the magic of sound appeared again. The tooting of cars, the sound of people on the streets talking.

I sighed in relief and opened my eyes once again. Back to normal.

I turned back around to go inside the house I was staying in. It wasn't home, but it was the closes thing I could get to it.

"Sungjong-ah" Hyungsoo called as I walked through the glass door that had just lead to the patio.

"Hmmm?" I asked softly lifting my head up to the smell of a freshly cook and wonderful breakfast.

I had only just found out that Hyungsoo was studying to be a chef. A really good one too.

"Breakfast is ready" Hyungsoo said and I walked to the kitchen and we ate the lovely spread he had put out for me. Even if I couldn't eat that much of it I still felt the need to eat. If not for my sake then for Hyunsoo's

When we had finished the food. We moved to the lounge room and sat on the two seater couch. It was rather comfy and we were happy, Hyungsoo the tv. And what I saw made me want to cry.

An Interview of Infinite was playing. They all seemed so happy there faces were shining, and they didn't look nearly as cramped as they would have if I was there as well.

Listening to the word that were being said by each member intently the question had finally been asked.

"So it seems that Sungjong hasn't been around alot lately. Why is That?" The interviewer asked with a interested smile on her face.

"Oh... That is because well..." Woohyun stumbled

"Sungjongie is having a holiday!" Hoya Interupted. "Right Dongwoo" He asked for backup Dongwoo smile and laughed and nodded all the same.

While everyone else was looking confused they nodded still.

Everyone but Sunggyu.

I was pulled out from the tv when I heard Hyungsoo speak.

"I thought you said you quit"

"I did... at least I told them I did... I guess some just don't want me to" I replied.

Hyungsoo nodded his head and changed the channel to something less of a reminder.

As he did that I took out my new mobile and typed in a number that I knew off by heart.

I then started to write a text to that person.

* What are you doing!?* I asked

*Who are you?* the other replied

*I'm not coming back Hyung* I wrote again

*You don't need me...* I typed right after the other.

*Sungjongie...?* Hyung asked

I wanted to cry. But I couldn't so I turned off my phone so I wouldn't get a call from him.

Hoya's P.O.V

I had just come home from a radio shoot. I was tired and sad.

But I then felt my phone vibrate. It was an unknown number but I clicked it to see what it said.

I read the text and I got this feeling in my gut. It lurched forward I replied by asked who it was he didn't answer my question but instead stated that he wasn't coming back and that we didn't need him. Tears were falling from my worn out eyes by now.

I knew who it was I typed in his name. But he wouldn't reply. I dialed this number several times. But it always went to voicemail.

Sungjongie I said to myself. Come back we need you we do we will be waiting.

I saved his number into my phone and put it under my pillow as I laid down. We had to go to Busan In a weeks time for a fan-signing and a small concert.

It just felt wrong going without Sungjonie but we have to.