Mail

Checkmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Yoona smiled when, once again, unnie leaned forward with her arms open wide. She answered TaeYeon with placing her both hands against the petite back and hugging tight. For a minute or close, neither let the other go. Even Jessica and Yuri joined in from the sides, turning a doublet embrace into a quartet. 

     Then, she heard a little sob from the woman in front of her.

    Baffled, Yoona began to free herself, making both Yuri and Jessica let go as well and take a step back. When all had released one another, she watched TaeYeon as small drops trickle down the beautiful face of hers. Jessica stood beside their little older friend and laid her right arm on her shoulders. 

     "I think we should go now," Jessica announced, which made TaeYeon nod. 

     She lifted her arm, waving the limb back and forth, as her unniduel walked towards a parked car. Yuri imitated her and both watched Jessica help TaeYeon into the passengerside, before closing the door and getting in behind the wheel. Then, Jessica grinned via the window and sent a wink at Yoona and Yuri and started driving off. 

    A minute later, the car had disappeard and she turned around to enter her own building. Yuri followed along, bringing along her bag of clothes, which made Yoona smile.

     "I'm glad I'll have another cohabitant. Now, I won't be so alone."

     Her friend grinned, "You have TaecYeon-ssi, right?"

    Together, both walked into the reception and headed against the elevators. Yoona pressed the button and took a step back, waiting for a clear elevator. A sigh came out. 

     "Just in the evenings and nights. He works until late, which often leaves me alone until 9 or 10 PM."

     "Okej, I understand," Yuri nodded. 

    Doors opened and the girls entered. Once more, Yoona pressed a button. However, in the mirror, she could see a michievous smile covered Yuri all over the face. 

     "What?"

     "You don't miss oppa," she wiggled her brows. "You just want some hot loving."

     Her cheeks turned red and Yoona gasped. 

     "Excuse me?! I do not. . . that!"

    A deafening laugher flowed out from Yuri and echoed between the walls. Yoona herself did see the fun in the situation. But, just to show her disagreement, she kicked the handbag on the floor next to her best friend.

     "You're talking nonsense," Yoona muttered.

     "I do not," she breathed. 

    Then, a ding echoed and the doors opened. Yoona looked at the numbers, which showed the elevator had stopped about 12 floors below the penthouse. Weird. Almost none went up in this building, unless coming from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter