Entrance

Checkmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     With her right hand, Yoona leaned towards her feet. Once again, the red ostrich feathers that created a long train had gotten caught around her matching heels. In silence, a curse or two escaped her lips. No matter how much Yoona loved the dress her mother-in-law picked for her, the occurring incident was getting on her nerves. Also, she worried about the strapless neckline slipping off and revealing the lace corset she wore underneath.

     From rumors Kibum and Yuri had shared with her, the friend who arranged the dinner was quite famous. Therefore, a quite big number of photographers was bound to be waiting at the site, fit and set to capture the créme de la créme from the list of guests. Of course, Yoona tortured herself with thoughts about possible mischiefs concerning her dress. Tonight just couldn't be a worse time for mistakes or accidents.

    All of a sudden, a warm hand landed on her thigh. Baffled, Yoona faced her left side and found that her fiance looked both reassuring and idolizing towards her.

     "Yes?" she asked, curious as to what he was about to speak of.

     "There's no reason to feel worried," TaecYeon said with a soothing voice, "The night will go smooth, I promise."

     Her lips perked in a gentle smile. "I'm alright, I'll be fine."

     "Good," he nodded.

    A quick flash lit up behind him. Yoona blinked in surprise before she noticed their car had stopped. When she looked passed her fiance, a red carpet revealed. Behind lined golden pillars and ropes between each post stood the photographers, all holding big and rough cameras.

     TaecYeon released a deep breath, "Here we go."

     Without thinking, their hands interlinked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter