Chapter 2

You can't leave us

Shinee was hard at work as usual.They didn't even have time to rest and continued on with their work nonstop.

Their schedule that day was filled with interviews,variety shows and dance practices.

After finishing with their schedule,they returned back to their dorm at around midnight.

Onew felt so horrible that he felt that he could pass out any minute.

But he wanted to stay strong.If he pass out now,his dongsaengs would know about his secret.

After returning to their dorm,they all entered their room and immediately sleep due to exhaustion.

But onew couldn't sleep.He was to worried thinking about whether or not he might wake up tomorrow.And if he doesn't,what will happen to his dongsaengs?They will surely be shocked to see that their leader is not with them anymore.They will surely be lost since they have no one to lead them anymore.

He couldn't do that to them.

What was he suppose to do?He didn't want to be the cause of their tears.He tried,he really did to become a great leader and hyung to them.But he felt as though he failed miserably.

And his parents.His two loving parents.What will they feel?He wanted desperately to make them proud.He wanted to become a great son to them but he felt as though he failed at that as well.

He then looked at each and one of his sleeping dongsaengs.They all meant so much to him.

"I'm sorry guys."he said.

He apologised to them cause he knew that his time with them won't be long and he has to leave them soon.He was deprese that he couldn't have taken better care of them.

He then felt fresh tears falling down his cheeks.

 

Onew got out from his bed and tried to find something warm to drink to help him sleep.

Since there wasn't any,he decided to go to the store and buy a few things.He grabbed his wallet and made his way there.

On his way to the store,suddenly his head began to hurt again.

"No,not now."

His world was spinning and everything was blurry.

He tried to move but it was in vain.He could barely see or hear the people around him.

Then everything went black and he fell to the ground,unconcious.