Chapter 19

You can't leave us

After many months of staying in the hospital,onew was finally discharged.SM taught it would be best to give shinee a break untill onew had recovered.

Onew stayed with his parents to help him recover.He barely got to see the other shinee members,but they visited him once in a while.

Jonghyun,key,minho and taemin returned to their respective homes but they didn't stay long.After about a week or 2 they returned back to their dorm.

 

One night,the whole dorm was quite.No one said anything.

Key was busy preparing dinner.But his mind wandered somewhere else.

"Hyung,it's  quite and lonely without you here.we missed you.we miss your laugh,your smile,your sangtae.please come back to us soon.and plese remember who we were.please remember we are shining shinee."

Slowly,a tear escaped his eyes.

 

Minho and taemin were sitting in the living area,watching their variety show they once filmed called 'hello baby'.

They all looked so happy there,smiling,laughing,joking around like a family.They missed those days.

Taemin lay hiis head on minho's shoulder.He silently began to sobbed.

Minho slowly began to comfort the maknae,trying to convince him that onew will return to them soon.

Without him realising it,he began to cry as well.

 

Jonghyun was in their room,looking at something.

It was the picture that fell out from the envelope that onew gave them.

He tried to hold back his tears but he can't.Finally,he broke into tears.

"Hyung,you told us that you would always remember us.you said that you always remember when the 5 of us were together.why did you forget about us now?"

His tears didn't seem to stop.He knew it wasn't onew's fault,but the sadness he and the others felt we're unbareable.Since he was the next oldest after onew,he was the one who had to look after the 3 younger ones.

"Please hyung,please remember us.don't forget about us,please."

 

That night the whole dorm was filled with tears.They all hoped that their precious leader will return to them soon.