Chapter 11

You can't leave us

After staying quite for some time,minho suddenly began to move somewhere.

"Hyung,where are you going?"taemin began to panick.What was his hyung planning to do?

"I'm going to see onew hyung."

His voice sounded cold and full of anger.They knew he was trying his hardess to keep himself from the pain he felt,but everyone could hear the hurt he was feeling.

"Hyung,please don't.he needs some time alone."taemin tried to calm him down."Please calm down."

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?HIS BEEN SUFFERING AND WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING.HE'S BEEN KEEPING IT TO HIMSELF ALL THIS TIME."

They all looked at him were at a lost for words.

"I just want to know why.why didn't he said anything to us?"

His voice began to calm down.His tone had lost the coldness and anger he just had and was now replaced with sadness,worry and hurt.

The others agreed as well.They needed to confront onew.They need to know why he never told them anything about his illnese.

Key finally stod up an slowly came closer to minho.

"Your right.we need to talk to him.we have to know the reason why he never said anything to us."key's voice was soft,trying to comfort his friend.

But taemin looked uneasy.He didn't know what to do.

"Should i tell them?i can't let onew hyung get hurt anymore.but...."

Taemin taught for a moment and hesitated.He didn't know what to do,what to think.

After given it much thought,he decided it was best for his hyungs to know the truth.Onew has been hurt enough already.He didn't want him to suffer more than he already did.He'll deal with his hyungs anger later,cause right then,onew nedded them.

"Um,hyungs..."he began.

But before he could say anything else,the rest of shinee rushed out off the room.They stand at spare bedroom door.They began to knock.

"Onew hyung,open this door."key's voice sounded firm but full they knew he was really worried.

No answer.Jonghyun then came and knocked on the door as well.

"Onew hyung,please open the door."

Still no answer.Minho then gave the door a few whack.

"Onew hyung,please,we just want to talk."

Silence

After a few minutes of knocking,and getting no answer,they couldn't wait any longer.They decided to knock down the door.

Jonghyun and minho began to push the door using the side of their body.

THUD....THUD...THUD...SMASH

After a few times of pushing,finally the door slamed open.What they saw nearly made their heart stop.

The room was small with two double beds.It wasn't to big since the room was for when for someone like their relatives who wanted to stay over to sleep in.

There,on the floor,was onew,lying unconcious,not moving an inch.He was pale and by the looks of it,was not breathing as well.

"HYUNG."

Every single one of them ran to their leader.Jonghyun touched him and looked at the others,his eyes widened.

Onew was cold.It was like all the heat was drain out of him.Jonghyun checked his pulse.It was there,but really weak.

"QUICK,CALL AN AMBULANCE."

They didn't need to be told twice.Key rushed to the phone and dial 911.Jonghyun,minho and taemin stayed by onew.

 

Not long afterwards,the ambulance came.They lifted onew,lay him on the strecher,and push him into the ambulance to.The 4 of them quickly got into the ambulance as well.The engine then started to roar and they quickly rush ti the hospital.

Onew was being push to the enercency room.But the others were stop from entering since the doctor was treating him.

They waited for a few hours.They were feeling uneasy.Not long after that,the doctor came out.

"Doctor,how is he?"asked taemin,his voice full of concern.

The doctor shook his head.

"We need to perform the surgery now.He can't wait any longer."the doctor explained.

"Bu...but isn't the surgery risky?"key shakily said.

"If we don't perform it,he might be going sooner than expected."

The words sent chiles down their bones.Their leader,gone?They can't imagine that.

They called their manager to sign the papers and settle everything for the surgery.They also called onew's parents and told everything.Their manager then left to fetch onew's parents.

They began to prepare for the operation.Not waiting any longer,onew was move to the operation room.The other shinee member waited anxiously outside the operation room.

They all were lost in their on thought.But all of them were the same.

"Hyung,please don't go.you can't leave us."

They were silently sitting still,lost for words when suddenly......

"I'm sorry.this is all my fault"

Jonghyun,key and minho looked at taemin.

"If only i told you guys sooner,than...than..."

Taemin felt tears down his checks again.One by one,they all came closer to him,and comforted him.

"It's ok taemin,it's not your fault."jonghyun tried to convince him.

"Yeah taemin,no one knew this was gonna happen."said minho,while patting taemin's back.

"But it is.if i told you sooner,none of this would have happen."he sniffed.

"Shush,taemin.no ones blaming you.it isn't your fault.don't be to hard on yourself,you did nothing wrong."key's voice was soft,trying hard to comfort him.He hugged him,trying to calm him.

Taemin continued to cry,still blaming himself.But after the comforts from his hyungs,he began to feal better.Taemin snuggled in key's warm embrace.

Taemin suddenly remembered the letter.With all that was happening just now,onew apparently didn't took back the letter.

"Um...hyungs?"

"Yes,taemin?"key answered.All of their eyes fell on taemin.

Taemin took out the envelope and show it to his hyungs.They all looked at it.What was in that envelope that onew didn't want them to see?What did he wrote in it?

"O...onew hyung told us to read this.i don't know if this is the right moment but....."taemin said slowly without finishing the sentence.He still didn't understand why onew wanted it back.

"It's ok taemin.come on,lets read it together."key said still trying to comfort him.

Jonghyun and minho leaned close to them as well.Taemin opened the envelope and took out the small paper in it.They than silently began to read the contents of the letter.