Chapter 4

You can't leave us

Shinee finally reached the hospital.They quickly asked the attendent incahge which room was jinki treated in.

"Mr Lee is in room 421"

She didn't need to ask them about their relationship with onew since shinee was pretty famous there.

They cheecked each room untill they found the one they wanted.

They entered onew's room.Sitting on the chair next to him was their manager.

They saw onew lying on the bed,still unconcious and sleeping.Their manager saw them and gave them a small smile.

"You finally came."he slowly said.

They came closer to their manager and looked at their unconcious leader.

"How is he hyung?"asked jonghyun.His sounded really scared and worried.

"I don't really know.i actually just got here.when i called you,i was on my way here actually."their manager explained.

The shinee member's didn't say anything.They then looked at their sleeping friend.

"What happen to hyung?why does he looked so sick?"key said almost crying.

Sure enough,onew looked very pale and he was breathing heavily.

The other members of shinee were becoming very worried.They didn't know what made their leader so ill,but they know one thing for sure.They will stay by his side no matter what.

Their manager wanted to stay as well,but he knew he can't.But even so,he trust that the 4 of them will look after their leader well.

He excused himself and leaves.

 

Onew slowly opened his eyes.He saw his 4 dongsaengs there.He felt really awful especially after seeing how worried they look.

"Hyung,what happen?please tell us what's wrong."asked jonghyun almost begging.He didn't want his hyung to get hurt.

"It's nothing guys."onew replied weakly.

"How can it not be nothing?hyung,you looked very sick just now.there must be something wrong.plese tell us."said key.

"Hyung,how can we help you if you never tell what's wrong?"said minho.

'Hyung,please tell us,please.we want to help you."said taemin.

Onew felt so ashamed to make his dongsaengs so worried about him.This was exactly what he tried to avoid.

No,they must not find out about it.

"I....i just think this isn't the right time yet."he said softly.

The other members sigh.They knew they couldn't force anything out of their leader anymore.

Onew then got of the bed and trying hard to move.

"Hyung,were are you going?"asked jonghyun,confused.

"Back to our dorm."onew simply said,still trying to walk.

"No hyung.you're still sick.rest."said key.

'I'm already fine."It was an obvious lie.

'No lee jinki.your not going anywhere.you still need your rest."said key going into eomma mode.

Onew was frightened that if stays there long,his doengsaengs will find out about his secret.But he knew it's no used arguing with key when he became like this.He sigh then went back to his bed and rest.

 

Taemin was walking back towards onew's hospital room while bringing a glass of water for his sick hyung.

He then heard a voice coming from a room.

"Please don't tell them about this."

He recognized the voice as onew's.He silently walk towards that room.The door wasn't lock so he got to see everything inside.

It was a doctor's office.

Curious to know what was onew doing there,he decided to stand by the door and listened.The room wasn't huge but neat and tidy.

In the room,he saw onew talking with a doctor.Onew's expression was that of someone who was scared.

Neither onew nor the doctor realised that taemin was there.

"But,this is serious.your body might not be able to take it anymore.you have to get proper treatment our you might not make it.'the doctor said,trying to convince him.

Crash

Taemin,in shocked,accidently dropped the glass he was holding.He couldn't believe what he just heard.

Onew and the doctor turn around and saw taemin there looking horrified.

"T...taemin?"onew was shocked to see his dongsaeng there the whole time.

"Hyung,what does that mean?"he asked,His expression was full of horror.

Onew didn't respond.He couldn't say anything and was at a lost for words.At that moment,he felt like his heart was shattered like the broken glass on the floor.