Chapter 27

You can't leave us

The nightmare had been haunting the jonghyun,key,minho and taemin eversince that day onew almost left them for good.In it,they saw onew walking away from them.They called out for him,begging him not to leave them,but he couldn't hear them and soon he disappered into darkness.The 4 of them were then left alone.

They didn't know what to do.They were lost,alone,unprotected.They only had each other for comfort.

This usually caused them to wake up with a starled.The dream was so horrible and looked so real that it really felt as though onew was leaving them.The taught of that terrified them.

The 4 of them had share the same nightmare for quite some time.

The 4 of them shared really close brotherhood.They did almost everything together.And nothing will change that.

They have no doudt that onew will remember them again.They always believe and have have faith that the 5 of them will become a family once again.

 

They were suddenly woken by a something,a sound of someone groaning.It didn't take long for them to realise that the sound was coming from onew.

Panick and horrified,they quickly rush to him.

"Hyung,what's wrong?are you ok?"jonghyun shakily asked.

The only respond they got was a loaud groan.

"MINHO,CALL THE DOCTOR."yelled key.

He didn't need to be told twice.Minho quickly ran to get a doctor while the jonghyun,key and taemin tried  to calm him.

"It's ok hyung.everythings gonna be fine."taemin told him.

The pain onew was feeling was unbaerable.He kept holding his head,where it hurts him the most.

The 3 of them can only look as onew handled all the pain he felt.It hurts them to see him like that,and they can do nothing about it.

Onew always handled their pain.He was always there when they needed him,comforting them,but they couldn't do the same for him.And so had jinki.

Now,their gonna try their best to help him.

They tried to stay as calm as possible.They have to for jinki.

A few seconds later,minho returned with the doctor.He gestured for the 4 of them to leave the room while they check up on him.

The 4 of them waited patiently outside,looking worried and terrified.All they can do was hope for the best for their precious hyung.

They called jinki's parents and their manager.They quickly told them what happened.They promised to get there as soon as they can.

 

Not long afterwards,the doctor came out.The 4 of them droped him questions.

The doctor smiled and told them....

"Your friend is fine.he just needs some rest.right now,he is sleeping."

Relief was clearly shown on each of their faces.The doctor then told them they could go back inside if they wanted to.

The 4 of them entered the room again.