Chapter 20

You can't leave us

Jinki was laying down on a couch at his parents living area one fine morning.He stared at the ceiling,one thought palying in his minds.

"Who am i actually?"

For months,many questions were playing in his mind,but this one question was the one he wanted to know the most.But everytime he tried,his head hurts.

He always thought that he was just a mormal person.But it felt as though that was something more.It felt as though he was missing something big.

He wanted desperately to remember who he was.He wanted to remember those 4 guys who took care of him.He wanted to know what sort of bond he had with them.

He was frustrated.He tried so hard to remember but everytime he failed.

He didn't want to hurt anyone anymore than he already did.

 

He could't take it anymore.He needed to get his mind out of everything.It was to much to handle.

He decided to visit the CD store.He grabbed his jacket and wallet and made his way there.

On his way there,he realised that people were staring at him.Some people were even giggling.

He was confused.

"Why did they all looked as though they knew me?"he thought.

He decided not to asked them as he was to shy.

He entered the shop and looked around.He didn't think he find anything interesting though.After a few minutes,he was about to leave when something caught his attention.His eyes widened in disbelief.

On one of the racks,he saw many albums of korean idol groups.But what caught his eyes was one album.An album that had a picture of him and his friends that took care of him at the hospital.

He slowly removed it from the rack and read the name on the front cover....

'SHINee'

He quickly remebered that some people called him onew.

"Was that the reason why people looked as if they recognized me?"

He nedded to know.He nedded to find the answer about who he was.

He quickly ran out of the store and returned back to his house.He entered his room,grabbed his laptop and type out the 'shinee'.