Chapter 7

You can't leave us

Days passed.Shinee continued on with their usual schedule.

But something was different.Something had changed.

Onew never spoke to the other shinee members anymore.He was keeping his distance from them.

 

One night,while shinee was eating dinner,they were laughting, talking to each other and teasing each other,

All except for onew.

Jonghyun,key and minho noticed this.They tried talking to him,and asked him what was wrong since they realised that lately he never spoken to any of them anymore.It was like he wanted to be ignored.

"Hyung are you ok?'asked minho,full of concern.

"Yes,i'm fine."onew replied shortly.

They didn't believe him.

"Hyung,you don't seem fine.and you been really quite lately.are you sure your ok?asked jonghyun.

They keep repeating the same question.

PAK

Onew suddenly slammed his hand on the table.

"I SAID I'M FINE.WHY DO YOU NEED TO KEEP ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTION ALL OVER AGAIN?"

They were shocked by their leader's sudden outburst.They never expected onew to respond like that.

"I'm not hungry.excuse me."

Onew rushed into their room and locked the door.

The shinee members became speechless.This was not like him.Not like him at all.The onew they knew was soft spoken and patient.He never yelled at them,no matter what mistakes they did.

What happen to him?Why did he became like this?

This question kept reapeting itself in jonghyun,key and minho's mind.

Only taemin wasn't effected.Because he knew the reason why onew did what he did.

He to excused himself while trying to hold back tears,leaving the other members even more confused.

 

Onew burried his face in a pillow and began to cry.Again.

"I have to do this.they must hate me.they must.it's the only way."

He thought that if he kept his distance from them and made them hate him,they will not be sad if he's gone.They will not be effected by him not being there by their side as they thought that he was a horrible leader anyway.

"I guess i am after all."