Chapter 25

You can't leave us

"He was hit very hard and had inhale a lot of smoke.but luckily he was brought here fast.did he suffer from any serious illnese before this?"

"Um,he was suffering from brain tumor a few months ago."minho explained,

"I see.anything else?"

"He....he had gotten surgery to remove it a few months ago but he....he lost all his memories."said key while quivering.The memory was to horrible to remeber.

And it was repeating right now.

"H....his gonna be ok right?"he shakily asked.

"I promise you we'll do our best to help."the doctor assured them.

"Um,can we see him?"key asked.

"Of course.right now,his sleeping.but you can visit him now."

They thanked the doctor and he soon left to check on the other patients as well.Slowly and quitely,they entered the room.

 

Jinki lay on the bed, his eyes closed.They remembered the last time they saw him like this,they were to close to losing him.

Key sat on the chair next to onew's bed.He brushed away a small tear.Silently,he said to him......

"Hyung,why must you always do this to us?we need you.please,become our wonderful leader again"he said while sobbing.

Jonghyun patted key's back and looked at the sleeping onew.

"Hyung,look at us.we're not the same without you.please come back to us soon.don't ever leave us again."he said to him.

Taemin stared at jinki's sleeping figure.He was trying his best to keep his emotions intact.

"Rest well,ok hyung?don't push yourself.we won't ever leave you.we're here for you and we will always be by your side.remember that we always love you.always."

Minho went closer to taemin.He gave taemin a hug,trying to consule him.

"He will be.the onew hyung we know is strong,remember?"minho reminded taemin.

Taemin nooded.He recalled the horrible moment when they thought their leader had almost left them.

Trully,history was repeating itself.

Taemin let a tear fall.Minho continued to comfort him,tears falling down from his eyes as well.Looking at how broken the 2 maknaes are.jonghyun and key couldn't hold back anymore.Tears escaped out of each of their eyes,even their manager.