Chapter 26

You can't leave us

Jinki slowly began to open his eyes,adjusting to the brightness of the room.

He saw 4 figures sleeping soundly.Key layed his head on onew's bed,eyes closed,looking peaceful as if all his troubles and worries are gone.Jonghyun was sleeping on a chair next to him.Minho and taemin were sound asleep on the floor,close to each other.Their manager had left a while ago.

Looking at them,onew felt guilty to have to put them through so much.He knew they were important to him.He didn't want to hurt them any longer.

He saw the pain they were hiding for so long.

"Is our bond really that strong?"he thought.

They must be.Why else would they be so upset?

Suddenly,he heard a small mumble coming from key.Slowly,he came close to hear what he was saying.

"Onew hyung."

This cause him to froze and stare at key,eyes widened.Onew?If he remembered correctly,that's the name of shinee's leader.

"Onew hyung,please come back.we miss you."

Jinki just listened to them,So,if they are really shinee,then he.....

"Onew hyung,we need you.please come back to us soon."

This time it came from taemin.He looked as if he was struggling,but uncousciously,he began to calmed down and lay his head on minho's shoulder.

Jinki tried to process everything that happpened.So he really was onew after all.But how come no one told him?

But it didn't matter to him anymore.It didn't matter to him who they were.All he needed he know was that they had care for him,taking care of him.They were special to him.He knew that if he could repay them,he will do whatever it takes to protect them,to make sure they will never get hurt again.

Sure,he wanted to figure out what he was like and how was his life like before he couldn't remember anything.But now that he knew,there was really nothing special to it.He didn't even care if he was an idol or whatever.He sure doesn't feel like one.

Right now,all he wanted was to remember them.To remember the happy moments he spent with them.He wanted to be by their side again just like how they always were.

He wanted to make them happy again.To smile again.

"I'm sorry."was the only thing thay could come out from his mouth.

 

It was then,that his head began to hurt so badly.He tried to hold it back but it was in vain.He resisted the urge to sream.And the bump he got from the heavy load earlier did not help either.

All the images came to him so fast.It hurts him,but he wanted to remember the happinese he spend with them.

An image of them meeting each other after they past their audition.They quickly introduced themselves,getting  to know each other,smiling,shaking hands.

An image of them when they were trainees.They were teasing each other,laughing and just having fun.

An image of them in their dorm,laughing,joking and teasing each other.They looked like a happy family.

An image of them on the day of their debut.The day that was really special to each of them.The day they had proven themselves capable of any challenges.The feeling they had when they performed together.The happinese they felt couldn't be contain inside them.

So many more images came to him.Their interviews,their concert,their variety shows.

All of them contained the the beautiful moments they had together.

Everything becan clear.Why he felt so close to them,why they cared so much for him.

Jinki just had time to look at the worried faces of shinee before he out.