Chapter 29

You can't leave us

Jongyhun,key,minho and taemin left the room for a while for onew to talk to his parents and their manager.They patietly waited outside since they knew onew needed to talk his parents privately.

Inside,they could hear sounds of crying.

Not long afterwards,their manager along with mr and mrs lee came out of the room.They looked at the shinee members and smile at them.

Jonghyun hesitantly asked them.....

"Can we....can we see him?"

"Of course."mr lee replied.

Jonghyun slowly knocked the door.After they heard a small "come in",they entered the room.

 

The door opened and onew saw the faces of his 4 dongsaengs.The 4 of them gathered around him,and looked at him sadly.

There was an awkward silence.Nobody knew what to say.

Suddenly,onew weakly began to say something....

"I'm sorry."

The 4 of them were stunned.

"Why are you apologizing hyung?you didn't do anything wrong."key told him.

"I had burdened you and gave you nothing but trouble for so long already.I made you guys worried for months.I left you guys alone and hurt you guys.I'm sorry,i'm trully am.please forgive me."

A tear fell down form their still recovering leader's face.The guilt he was feeling was to much for him to handle.

The 4 of them look at each other,and that at their broken leader.

Minho came closer to him.He look at onew with a soft expression.

"Hyung,non of this was your fault.we never knew what's gonna happen.you don't have to apologize to us,you didn't do anything wrong."he gently told him.

"But i was the cause of your pain.i even forgot about you guys.what kind of leader am i?i don't deserve your kindness.i don't deserve to be your leader.you guys deserve someone better than me."he conitnued while still sobbing hard.

"NO.don't say that hyung.don't EVER sat that.your a great leader,the best anyone could asked for.we're the luckiest group ever to have you as our leader."taemin firmly told him.

"We don't want anyone else hyung,we only want you.no one is a better leader than you.you always been a good hyung and friend to us."jonghyun continued.

"Hyung,if anyone should say sorry,it's us.we're the ones who didn't even bother to find out about your health.we didn't eve bother to ask if you were ok or if your hurt.the pain we felt was nothing compare to yours."key sadly told him.

"You always been the ones who took care of us hyung,and cared for us.even when your hurt,you still taught about us,thinking about us."minho calmly told their leader.

After hearing all this,onew slowly began to calm down.Eventhough he still felt that everything that happen was his fault,he tried to stay as calm as possible,for his dongsaengs.

"Hyung,we want you to know that we love you.we really do.and we don't want you to hurt yourself anymore.we're always here you know.you can come to us for comfort.we try to help you,like how we always help us."minho continued.

Onew finally look up to them and smile.The smile that they missed so much.

"Thank you guys.for everything."he gently said.

They all came closer and hug each other,tears falling down from all of them.

"Hyung,please don't ever leave us again."taemin said through tears.

"Never.i promise i wil always stay with you,no matter what."onew managed to say while comforting his crying dongsaengs.