Chapter 17

You can't leave us

The 4 of them were frozen.They couldn't believe what they just heard.

"Hyung,what are you talking about?it's us,you friends."taemin tried desperately to tell him.

Jinki shook his head.

"I'm sorry.i don't remember."he said weakly.

What's happening?Why can't onew remember them?They were confused but at the same time,they were hurt.

Jonghyun hurried off to find the doctor.When he came back with the doctor following behind him,the doctor politely asked them to leave the room forr a while.With heavy hearts,hey did as they were told.The doctor then began to check up on onew.

Jonghyun,key,minho and taemin waited outside uneasily.After a few minutes,the doctor came out.They rushed to him and began throwing questions at him,asking him what was wrong with onew.

"The tumor had grown to much and had interfered with his memeory nerve.he can't remember anything from his past."the doctor explained.

The shinee members looked at each other in horror.This can't be happening.Onew can't forget them.He can't.

"We can't say for certain if this is temporary or permanent.what we can say for certain is that he won't have his memories back anytime soon."the doctor continued.

They silently began to sobbed.

 

Jinki stared at the ceiling of his hospital room.His head was hurting so much and he didn't know why.

The doctor told him that he just finished a surgery.When he asked what was the surgery for,the  doctor just looked at him sadly.

His mind went to the 4 boys he saw just a while ago.They seemed familiar but he just can't seem to remember who they were.

Why had they looked so concerned about him?Who were they?And...why did he felt so athaced to them,like he can't see them get hurt?

All this question where running around in his head.

Suddenly,the door to his hospital room opened.Mrs lee came in and greeted her son.

"Anneyeong jinki."she softly said.

"Jinki?was that his name?"he thought to himself.

Mrs lee got a call from the shinee members who told them that onew had finally woken up.But they also had to tell her the horrible news as well,the one that onew lost his memory.

After hearing this,mrs lee quickly rushed to the hospital.She called her husband and told him everything.Mr lee said that he'll be there as quickly as he can.

"A....anneyeong."he replied.

Mrs lee tried hard to surpass a smile.There's nothing that hurts a mother more then her own son not remembering who she was.The son that she herself had given birth to.

She sat down next to him and brushed his hair.Jinki just stared at the women next to him,his eyes unmoving.He didn't know why,but when his near her,he felt warm and comforted.

"I was worried about you.and so was your father."

Jinki's gaze remain still,unmoving.His father?Then,could this person be his...

His head suddenly began to hurt a lot.Mrs lee realised this and she panicked.

"Jinki,what's wrong?"

She tried to calmed him and then ran to call a doctor.

The doctor did a quick check up.He injected onew with something to calm him down.Jinki lay on the bed,uncouncious.

The doctor then told mrs lee...

"It's best if his not pressured to remember.his condition still very unstable."

Mrs lee nodded in understanding,while holding back tears.