Chapter 14

You can't leave us

Beep....Beep....

"Doctor,the patient's heartbeat is slowing down."one of the nurse said.

The doctor and the nurses were trying they're hardest to remove the tumor from a certain patient.

Onew was lying there,eyes close,with a tube covering his mouth and nose. 

The doctor's glove was filled with blood.Onew's blood.He was doing everything he can to save the young man's life.He has to.This young man means to much to everyone.He life was to precious to be gone just like that.

"Jinki,you need to be strong.everyone is waiting for you.you can't dissapoint them."

 

Outside,shinee,their manager and onew's parents were still waiting.They had been waiting for hours.

They were frustated for waiting to long.They were worried and scared.They want to know if onew would be alright.They didn't want to lose him.He has to be ok.He has to.

Jonghyun kept on walking from left to right,with an uneasy expresion.Minho couldn't sit still and wore a worried expresion.Key was comforting a crying taemin,telling him that onew will be fine,eventhough he isn't sure himself.

"Wait,what am i thinking?onew hyung's gonna be fine.he won't leave us.he can't."he sternly told himself.

They all were hoping for the best for onew.Someone as special and wonderful dosn't deserve to die at such a young age.

And when he's healthy and can continue on with their usual activity again,they're gonna make sure to pay more attention to him,not letting him suffer anymore.They will not let him feal anymore pain.They will help him every step of the way.

Key felt his checks were wet from crying.Minho came closer and sat next to him,trying to comfort him and taemin eventhough he felt like crying himself.

Usually,minho was the member who barely cried.But right there and then.he sheds tears.Tears for their leader.

Jonghyun looked at his dongseanges and felt his heart wreck.When key saw him,he quickly looked away,trying to avoid hiss gaze.He felt tears droped from his eyes but he didn't show it to them.

"Onew hyung always stayed strong for them.i have to as well."he thought to himself.

It hurts,it really does.Tears kept on falling but he can't show it infront of them.

Suddenly,key held out his hand to him.

"Joghyun hyung."he slowly said.

Jonghyun looked at him and without hesitation took key's hand.

The 4 of them hugged and comforted each other,trying to stay strong for each other.

They were trying hard not to shed another tear.They knew onew wouldn't want to see them like this.It will make him unable to forgive himself.

They have to stay strong.For onew.Their leader,their friend,their hyung,their brother.

 

Onew's parents looked at them and were moved.They could see the love and care the members had for each other.

"They really do love and care for each other,don't they?"mrs lee said softly.

Their manager agreed

"Their love for each other never decreased even after years of staying together.i have never seen such a loving brotherhood before.no one can seperate them."

Onew's parents nodded.

"Jinki,your lucky to have such wonderful and supportive friends."they both thought.

 

After what felt like forever,finally the doctor that treated him came out from the operation room.He was covered with sweats.

They all rushed to him,throwing questions at him.

"Doctor,how is he?his ok right?"key's voice was shaking.

'My son is safe right doctor?"mr lee asked the doctor impatiently but softly.

The doctor just sighed.