Chapter 21

You can't leave us

Almost quickly a lot of information came out.He quickly and silently read them.

Shinee is a south korean boy band that consist of 5 members,lee jinki (mostly known as onew),kim jonghyun,kim kibum (mostly known as key),choi minho and lee taemin.Shinee is under SM entertainment and debuted on 25 May 2008 with their song 'Replay'................

Jinki continued to read.He couldn't believe it.Was this for real?

He opened some of shinee's song like replay and hello.

He couldn't believe what he saw.

"Was this my connection to them?"he thought

He tried to think back but nothing came.

Suddenly,his head throb.He tried to hold the pain but it was unbearable.

He took a long deep breath and slowly calmed down.He slumped down on his chair with one thought....

"If thats true why didn't anyone told me?"

He began to wonder why no one told him something as this.Why didn't either jonghyun,key,minho or taemin told him about the 5 of them being idols?

He nedeed to talk to them.To confirmed everything.He nedded to know.

He took the phone and begn to dial jonghyun's number.

 

Back at the dorm,the other shinee members just finished eating breakfast and were resting.

Jonghyun suddenly heard his phone rang.He quickly ran to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hai jonghyun."

Jonghyun was frozen to hear the voice at the other end.The voice he hadn't heard for months.

"J...jinki hyung?"

Hearing onew's name,the others came rushing towards jonghyun.

"Is that onew hyung?"taemin asked excitedly,his face lighting up.

Key and minho stood close and tried to listen to the conversation but they couldn't hear anything from the other line of the phone.

"Listen,i...i need to asked you something.can we meet up?"

Jonghyun didn't know what to answer.He stood there dazed.What did onew want to ask?

"Sure hyung."

Onew told him to meet him at a cafe not far from his house,the one that the jonghyun knew so well.Not long afterwards,onew hung up the phone.He told them what onew said.They listened to what jonghyun said fully.

"But here's the thing.i think that i should go alone."

Key,minho and taemin looked at him with widened eyes.

"B...but why hyung?we missed onew hyung as well.we're barely able see or visit him anymore."taemin protested.Key and minho nodded in agreement.

It was true.They haven't been able to visit onew that much cause eventhough his parents house weren't quite far,they were getting busy again since SM told them that they nedded to get back to their schedule.

"I'm sorry guys.but i have a feeling onew hyung wants to see us for a reason.i don't want you 3 of you to be dissapointed if he didn't get his memory back yet.you guys already went through so much."jonghyun explained.

The 3 yongest wanted to protest but jonghyun stand firmed with his decision.They couldn't argue with him wants he made up his mind.

"I'm sorry guys.i'm really am.but i don't want the 3 of you to get hurt anymore."he said while sobbing

Key,minho and taemin didn't want to see him cry.They understand what jonghyun was trying to do.

Key gave him a hug and softly told him......

"Bring him back,please."

Jonghyun was stun,but he didn't hesitate to hug him back.

"I will.i promise."