Chapter 9

You can't leave us

The cold foggy night wind slowly blew into the medium sized dorm.The way it slowly moved reflected the emotion and sadness the occupents of the dorm were feeling.

There,sitting in the living room,sat 3 figures.Namely,jonghyun,key and minho.

They sat there silenty,the wind silently blowing their faces.Finally,jonghyun spoke up,ending the silence.

"I think both of you realised that onew hyung had change this pass few months."

Key and minho nodded.They didn't say anything untill now since they thought it wasn't the right time to discuss about it.

"Now what i want to know is why.why did he change so much?and what happen to the onew hyung we once knew."

Silence began to filled the room again.They didn't know how to respond to that.

"Maybe he's having a family problem?"key gave his opinion.

"But if so,why didn't he tell us?why would he keep it a secret from us?"jonghyun was begining to lose his patience.

He didn't like it when one of them kept a secret from the others.They were shinee,their like family.If one of them was hurt their all hurt.But it didn't felt like that anymore.

All of them wanted was to help their hyung.And they still will.If only he'll tell them what was bothering him.

The passed few months had been horrible for them.It really felt as though they were falling apart.

"Maybe we should ask taemin.he might know something"

Both key and jonghyun looked at minho.

"Why would you think he might know something?"asked key confused.

"I been noticing lately that taemin has been really quite as well.it's like he's trying to avoid us as well."

They listened to what minho said and realised that there was some truth to it.Lately,their maknae hasn't been the cheerful person he once was.Could it be it's something related to onew?Only one way to find out.

 

The next day

Shinee (except for onew) goes to work as usual.But they couldn't concentrate since each of them have something in their mind.

Jonghyun,key and minho looked kept looking at taemin.Their gazes were making him uncomfortable.

As they wrapped up for the day,the 4 of them packed their stuff and got headed back to their dorm.

The whole trip back felt awkward and taemin didn't like it.

When they entered the dorm,they were shocked.It was in a mess with books,clothes and many other things on the floor.The tables were turned upside down.Furnitures not on their regular places.

It was as if their dorm was hit by a tornado.

They searched the entire place for any missing items since they thoought a thief might have broken in but found nothing missing.

When they went to check the bedroom,they saw onew ransacking through their closet.

As soon as he saw them,he quickly ran to them and held taemin's shoulder.

"Taemin,where is it?"his voice was shaking.

They all looked at him in confusion.

"Wha...what do you mean hyung?"

"The letter.please tell me where is it.you didn't read it yet right?"

The others were confused.What letter?What was he talking about?

Taemin's eyes widened.

"Um,i still have it hyung.but,why do you want it back so suddenly?"

Onew brethed a sigh of realived.

"Please can you give it back to me?"

Taemin was confused,but he took out the letter anyway.Onew was about to take it back when suddenly he's head began to throb.

"Ugh."onew touched his head and almost stumbled backwards.

"Hyung,hyung?"

Taemin began to panicked.He tried to help him,but onew quickly ran out of the room,went to their spare bedroom and locked the door.

Taemin was about to chase after him when someone suddenly grabbed his arm and pull him back.It was minho.

"Let me go hyung."he shouted.

"No taemin.it's time for you to explain everyting."

They knew taemin was hiding something from them about onew. Minho was sick and tired of being left out.They all were.They have the right to know as well.

Taemin continued to struggle but minho wouldn't let him go.

"Please taemin.tell us what's wrong with hyung.why is he acting so different?"

Taemin hesitated.He didn't know if he should tell them or not.

"I can't."

"Why can't you."

"I just can't ok!"

"Why not?"

"HE'S DYING OK ! ONEW HYUNGS DYING!"