Chapter 3

You can't leave us

The remaining 4 members of shinee woke up the next day with a yawn.

The first person who woke up was Minho.He began to wake up the others as well.

It was then that he realised the single bed next to him which was onew's was empty.

When all the other members woke up,he asked them if they knew where onew is.

"Hey guys,do you know where is onew hyung is?"

Jonghyun,key and taemin then realised that their leader isn't with them.They search for him everywhere around their dorm but there was no sign of him.

"Where in the world could he be?"taemin asked worriedly.

"Maybe he's of of buying chicken again."said jonghyun.

Eventhough he said that,the truth was he was worried to.It wasn't like onew to dissapear during the night.Furthermore,there is his sangtae to worry about as well.

They decided to wait for a while for onew to return.

After about an hour,suddenly they heard the phone rang.Key went to answer it

"Hello?"

"Key,where are you and the others?"he heard the person at the other end said.It was their manager.

"We're still at our dorm hyung.it's there something wrong?"

'You have to get to (put hospital name)hospital quickly."their manager's voice sounded really serious and worried.

"Why?what's wrong hyung?who's hurt?"key asked.He already had a feeling something bad had happen and was seriously starting to get worry now.He braced himself for what his manager was about to tell him.

"Onew.one of your fans found near a store unconcious."

For once,key didn't know what to say.He was to shocked and worried about hearing what happen to his leader and best friend.

Their manager didn't gave him details but told them to come as quickly as possible.

Their manager then hanged up the phone.

Key then told the other's about what their manager told him.They were shocked to hear the news and became very concern and scared.

Before saying anything else,key told them to quickly get ready.After making sure to lock the dorm,they made their way to the hospital as fast as they could.