Chapter 8

You can't leave us

Days turned to weeks.Weeks turned to months.

Shinee still continued on with their work.But it was not the same anymore.

They still continue to be the shinee that everyone knew,being silly and making jokes,only without onew.

As time passed by,onew's treatment toward s became colder.He never talked to them anymore and became even more distant from them.

After some time,he never even showed up for practice.This caused everyone to think of him as an irresponsible leader,someone who abandoned s and bandmates.

At first,they taught that their leader was treating them like that due to being so tired because of their full schedule,but as days went by,they realised that onew is really pushing them away.They tried to talk to him but he kept on ignoring them.

Soon,their fans started to realised the different atmosphere surrounding shinee.

During one interview,which was one of the few that onew still goed to,one thing was said to them.One thing that caused them to doudt the relationship they had with each other.

"You guys don't seem as close as before.what actually happen?did you guys had a fight?you used to be really close.don't you guys care about each other any more?"

This last question left a big impact on each of them.Hearing a question like that,they all looked at onew.Their eyes showed many emotions,hurt,pain,anger,sadness,dissapointment and mostly betrayed.

It was as if their eyes were saying......

"Are you happy now hyung?was this what you wanted?to make us look bad in front of our fans?infront of everyone?"

Onew avoided their gaze.He couldn't look at them without the guilt taking over him since he already hurt them to much.

His eyes to were tired and sore from crying.Crying every single night.

Taemin couldn't take it anymore.He kept on telling him to let the others know about it,but he didn't listen.

"You promised me you wouldn't tell them remember?"

Taemin didn't get it.He didn't understand why his hyung was putting himself through all this.Through all this pain.He didn't want his hyung to go.He just wanted everything the way it was before.

He knew onew did all that,going through all those pain and suffering for a reason.And taemin didn't like that reason.

Everyday,onew saw taemin crying himself to sleep as well.Looking at his dongsaengs sad face and knowing that he caused those tears made him hate himself even more.

"I have to hold on.this pain will go away soon."he kept on reminding himself.

Suddenly,he remembered the letter he gave to taemin.

"Oh no,i have to get it back."

He can't let them read it anymore.He has to get the letter back from taemin.He has to.