Chapter 23

You can't leave us

Back at the shinee dorm,minho and taemin were sitted infront of the TV.Key was pacing the room back and forth.

"It's getting late.where is jonghyun?"he thought to himself.

He didn't know why but he was feeling uneasy.He couldn't shake off the feeling that something bad had happen.

"No,i can't think that."he quickly scolded himself.

"Alright kibum,deep breaths.think positive.their fine.nothing happened"he tried to convince himself.

"KEY HYUNG ! "

Key suddenly heard taemin yelled.He quickly went to were he and minho were.

"What is it?what's wrong?"key asked them.

Taemin was on the verged of tears.Minho was shaken.Slowly,he pointed to the TV.

Key's eyes fell on the TV but as soon as he saw what was on the screen,he immediately felt as though something sharp had pierce him.

An explosion had occured at the ______ Cafe near ______street.The numbers of injuries reported are 58 while the number of death is still unknown.It isn't known how the explosion stated though it was believe the cause was a gas leakege.Police are still investigating the cause of the incident.The injured are being treated in the _____ hospital.

Key was paralyzed due to shock.

"It can't be."

That cafe.It was the one that jonghyun and onew were supposed to meet.

Key immediately dialled jonghyun's number but no answer came.

"No,no,this can't be happening."

Key was hyperventing.He couldn't believe what he just saw.

Why didn't jonghyun answered his phone?Unless,unless he and onew....

"NO ! DON'T THINK THAT.THEIR OK.THEY HAVE TO BE."

Minho held key's shoulder.

"Come on.we have to find them."he quickly told them.

Key nodded.

Minho and taemin were trying hard to hold back their tears.So many things had happened this pass few months that it was to much for them to handle.But the 2 maknaes always managed to stay strong.They can't break down.Their hyungs needed them to stay strong.

They then quickly took a cab and made their way to the hospital that was mentioned.

 

After paying rhe cab driver,they quickly ran into the hospital.It was crowded with people trying to find their love ones.

Key,minho and taemin franticly searched around for any sign of onew and jonghyun.But they couldn't find them.

Some of the victims who didn't survive were already covered with a shroud.They were paralyzed at seeing this,hoping that onew and jonghyun weren't one of them.

Suddenly,someone tapped them on the back.T