Chapter 1

You can't leave us

Shinee woke up early one morning.They had a really busy schedule the day before and were really tired but they knew how to prepare their time well.They didn't want to rush in the morning.

Key was the first person to wake up.He got out of his bed,went to the bathroom and wash his face.He then made his way to the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast for him and his friends.

One by one,the other members of shinee got up as well.

After eating breakfast,they got changed into their sports attire.Since their schedule that day starts in the afternoon,they decided to use the free time they have that morning to jog at the park near their dorm.

After jogging for about 1 hour,they decided to take a break and sat on a bench nearby. 

"Yah,kim jonghyun,i told you to bring a towel.look at you,your sweeting."key nagged.

Jonghyun pretended not to hear him.While key was busy nagging and jonghyun was busy ignoring him,minho and taemin were busy doing some sterching.They couln't care less about what their 2 hyungs were doing.

But what they didn't realised was that their leader,onew was patting and breathless.He looked very pale and weak.

After finishing with their morning jog,they returned back to their dorm and relaxed.

Onew excused himself and went to their room.(They all share a room by the way)

The other members were confused by his action but decided not to bother him as they taught that maybe he was tired due to their neverending schedule.

 

Onew sat on his bed and thought to himself.

"What should i do?i can't go,not now.they need me."

He silently began to sob.The doctor's word kept ringing in his head.

"You don't have much time left."

The truth was,he's sufferling from an illness.A serious and dangerous one.And untill now,a cure cannot be found.

If he doesn't receive proper treatment,his whole body will weaken and...

Onew shocked his head fiercely.He couldn't think that.He was to scared to think about that.

He still had many things to do,many things to live for.

If he's gone,who will look after his dongsaengs?Who will protect them?

He wanted to make his parents proud.He is their only son.The one they realied all their hopes and dreams on.

He continued to cry.This was just to much for him to handle.

Suddenly he heard a knock at the door.

"Hyung,hurry up and get ready.we're leaving soon."key told him from the other side of the door.

"Alright,just wait for a while."he said back.

He quickly began to wipe away his tears.He didn't want his dongsaengs to see them.

He couldn't let his dongsaengs know about his illness.It will surely make them worry and scared.

"I need to hold on.i have to,for them."he thought to himself.

He then got ready and went to where his dongsaengs were waiting.