Chapter 9

To Live for Something

 

Onew had convinced changmin that he had to stay with him for the night, since he was hurt. And it worked, he let changmin have the couch and onew curled up on the floor next to it.

Changmin was the first awake, hell he didn’t sleep much at all, most of the night was spent watching the cracks in the ceiling.

Onew rolled over and opened his eyes to see that changmin was awake.

“changmin?” he sat up sleepily “did you sleep at all?”

“I think” changmin shrugged

“ok, well tonight get a better rest okay” onew smiled making chanmin smile back “want me to walk you home?”

“uh-“ he glanced outside and shivered at the thought of going out there alone “if you don’t mind?”

“not at all, I made you stay here last night, you must miss home right?”

“a little yea”

The boys got up, got ready then headed out, neither had a car or bike or scooter, so they just walked.

It wasn’t a long walk, he didn’t live far, when they got there onew noticed that he lived in a small house, like key’s not an apartment like he had thought.

“this is it?” onew asked at the front door

“yea, its not much but its home” changmin smiled and opened his door, he was still limping slightly but apart from that he seemed okay to onew

“well I should head off, im sure you have things to do” onew turned to leave

“onew” changmin called out and he turned around “thankou again for helping me”

“no worries, happy to”

“we should catch up sometime, ill drop around next time im in the neighbourhood okay?”

Onew blushed lightly “sounds good”

The waved and onew left.

He thought that he would pay a visit to minho’s place, because there was food there and he could check up on taemin.

.

Minho and taemin didn’t move during their sleep, they stayed close together, both on taemins pillow and with their hands together between them. It was a sweet image.

Minho woke up first, but he didn’t move, he slowly opened his eyes to see taemin sleeping in front of him sweetly, the corners of his mouth tilted up and he remembered their kiss then blushed.

Taemin woke up a few minutes late and the two locked eyes. It took a few seconds but it seemed that it clicked in their heads exactly what they had said last night and they both shot up, ignoring their still connected hands they both blushed hard and looked away cursing themselves silently.

Taemin was the first to get out of the bed and disconnect their hands, he walked straight into the bathroom.

Minho sighed and watched the door close, then brought his hands up to his head and looked down.

“I have to go outside” he whispered, remembering that he said yes last night

Meanwhile taemin was in the same position on the bathroom floor

“I told him everything”

A few moments went by and the two got themselves back to normal, well as normal as they could be at this time in the morning. Taemin took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom, minho was up and walking out into the kitchen, taemin blushed as he ran after him.

When he caught up they smiled at each other and locked their hands together again.

Minho made taemin breakfast and they ate in an awkward silence.

“taemin” minho broke the silence

Taemin looked up and paused his eating

“can I kiss you again?” minho decided to be just as blunt as he was last night but this time there wasn’t a storm, or darkness to hide themselves, it was daylight and taemin was eating.

Taemins eyes widened and he went bright red, if the conversation hadn’t consisted of only the sound of eating before the question he would have said yes, but this was too sudden.

“im eating” taemin decided to say

“but can i?” minho kept asking, but apparently taemin missed the point and dropped his spoon

“I am actually still eating” taemin said again

“no I mean- not now silly” minho laughed “I meant can I do it more?”

Taemin finally got it and blushed harder from embarrassed

“y-yes”

.

After they ate breakfast onew joined them and they sat and watched tv for a while. Minho didn’t have to start working again till tomorrow and neither did onew so they were all pretty relaxed. Taemin and onew found themselves completely entertained by the tv since they don’t have one, and never had. Minho was more concerned with thinking about taemin, who was glued to the tv.

Finally onew had gone to the bathroom and minho smiled to himself

“taemin” minho said pulling taemins attention to him so he could pounce

“yea-“ taemin was cut off when minho leaned in and kissed him sweetly, taemin melted at the feeling and smiled into the kiss.

Minho and taemin broke apart slowly when they heard the door shut. Minho turned to see an awful red, puffed jonghyun.

Taemin blinked a few times and minhos head fell to the side both with questioning eyes.

“YOU!” jonghyun pointed at the two with wide eyes and a red face

Onew came out of the bathroom because of the noise

“jonghyun?” onew furrowed his brow

“YOU TWO WERE KISSING!” he continued to point, onew looked at 2min with wide eyes and 2min blushed.

“YOU! CAN NOT HAVE LOVE!” jonghyun said then walked over the onew and held his shoulders “I AM A STRAIGHT MAN ONEW!” then disappeared into the bathroom, leaving a dead silence behind him.

“you two… were… kissing?” onew turned slowly to 2min who avoided looking at him at all costs

No one could answer before the door opened again and key walked in, grabbed onews arm and towed him outside, shutting the door behind them.

2min were in silence again.

“ok I need to lock my door from now on” minho said still frozen in confusion

(will be explained and continued in the next chapter)

__________________________________________________________________________

So????????????? 

its short but im updating more so yay yay yay 

now my lovely readers 

comment and subscribe :) 

GO!GO!GO!