Chapter Four

One Moment Is Enough

    Woohyun had a long night, but he still manages to arrive to school on time. He’s on time just to not be late for class; he didn’t have time to visit his secret place.
    Chohee arrives at school like every other days, but today her feeling when she enters the school ground is different. When stares are trying to shoot through her body, it brings back the memories of yesterday. Of why she’s being hated on more than ever. She just hopes that everyone would mind their own business cause she never thinks of interfering with others’.

    Woohyun secretly makes his way back to the rooftop. Sometimes he has to be extra careful so no one will know of his place. If anyone does, then his relax moment is done. As Woohyun makes his way to the top, he is excited that he’ll get to see her there pouring her feelings again. And yes, he did not only see her once nor twice, but many times. Not only he heard about how much she hates him but also all the things she complains about her life. Though she always think of ending her life she never exposes more than she needs to.
    When he opens the door to the rooftop he expects a figure standing at the rails staring out at the view, but to what he found is only a lonely place like a few weeks ago. Like how each time he enters it’s only him and the plants.
    He sadly walks over and sits down on the cold floor. He is exhausted, when he reached home yesterday he had a pile of works to go through, but the time wasted with Chohee was worth it for him. Woohyun leans his back onto the cold wall and his eyes slowly closes.
    
    After school, Woohyun leaves right to Nam Corporation. Chohee casually walks out of the school but came in contact with another person. They brush pass each others shoulder.
    “Oh…hey you’re Woohyun’s girlfriend right?” he asks.
    Chohee blinks once then twice then she leaves.
    He pulls her back, “hey I’m not going to harm you. I know you’re Woohyun’s girlfriend. I’m not going to steal you from him.” She pulls back her arm.
    “I’m Jang Dongwoo in case you don’t remember,” Chohee bows before leaving.
    Should she consider him a stranger? Yes, she should because even to her Woohyun is still a stranger.
    
    After dropping everything off at her house, she grabs some money and dashes off to the city. School doesn’t matter much to a person like her anyways, so no point of staying home and studying. She walks around and buys some quick snacks on the side to munch on while touring the same place she goes to everyday.
    She’s delightfully enjoying her snacks until her phone vibrates. She reads the quick message and gives out a loud sigh immediately after putting her phone away. She ends up walking the opposite way she wants to. Chohee keeps on walking until she sees the mini café on the side. She walks in and orders herself something sweet and a cup of ice coffee. She opens the door to leave but then on the other side she meet eyes with another person. Now she knows why it is that mini café.
    “Chohee,” the voice joyfully speaks.
    Chohee smiles slightly at the guy before her.
    “Wait for me.”
    
    Chohee waits and when she knows they are walking together out in the streets.
    “What are you doing here?”
    “Just wondering around,” she replies.
    “It’s not safe for a girl like you to wonder around all the time.”
    “How do you know I wonder around all the time?”
    “Let’s just say that I can tell.”
    Chohee stares at him, what do he think he is a fortune-teller, or someone that can reads into people mind?
    “You won’t mind if I bring you to a place with me, do you?”
    By the way she looks at him, he can tell that she is demanding for the name of the place.
    “It’s nowhere special, come,” he links their hands together and drags her.
    
    In about five minutes, they reach this huge gigantic building. Chohee turns to him for an answer to where are they? And why are they there?
    “This is Nam Corporation, just thought I should bring you to where I stay most of the time so you know where to find me.”
    Chohee isn’t sure to why he would think of such thing? It’s not like she’ll come searching for him.
    “Come, let me show you inside,” he gladly tours her around.
    And in the end, they end up in an office so called his.
    “I come here straight from school all the time so if you happen to want to see me you can find me here most of the time.”
    She nods as her eyes wonder around the room.
    “I have one more place to show you so do you mind hanging around until I’m done?”
    She nods again without actually paying attention. Woohyun smiles knowing she is in her own lala land. He walks over to his seat and continues his work as she walks around the room.
    
    When she’s done examining his office room she looks at him. She’s amaze at how concentrate he is at his works, how he flips each page, how he slow breaths in and out. She knows that it must be a big burden on him to have to take on the corporation by himself. And she knows that it isn’t easy, knowing that there are so many outsider fighting for his spot.
    She stands there and continues watching him works. She can sees him yawn each time and grab for his cup of coffee. When he put the Styrofoam cup to his lips and nothing came out he looks up and caught her staring.
    “Sorry,” she quickly apologizes and looks away.
    He chuckles and walks over to her, “mind getting me some coffee,” he leans in.
    She nods.
    “Go out of this room to the right you should see a room. Make it the best you can,” he finishes and watches as she leaves his room.
    
    Chohee walks out with eyes on her. Earlier when she walked in with Woohyun, their stares on her were different, not that she cares but it just opens her eyes more for who to watch out for. She follows Woohyun’s direction and spies a room. She walks in and prepares some coffee. The last time she made coffee is like a year ago. She quickly makes some and walks out back into his office.
    “You should get more rest and drink less coffee,” Chohee sets the cup on his desk.
    Woohyun looks up with a smiles that melts her heart.
    “Thanks for caring. Mind coming over and taking care of me then? I need someone to tell me when is my bed time,” he teases.  
    She gives a shock expression before realizing that he is staring at her.
    “Thanks for worrying. I’ll be fine,” he flashes another smile before taking a sip of her coffee.
    “Exactly like how I like it. Thanks,” he smiles once again before turning back to his work.
    Chohee sits back down at the couch and waits for him. The thought of leaving back home never comes to her mind. She stares at the ceiling and before she knows it she drifts to sleep.

    Woohyun feels the pain on his neck and lifts up his head to give it a little stretch. As he tries to crack his neck, at the corner of his eyes he spies a figure with her head hanging. He walks over and fixes her head for a better position. He sits next to her and examines her face. When she sleeps her cold eyes are long gone. He watches as she tries to curl into a ball, shifting for a better position. Woohyun laughs, she just never cares to carry a sweater around. He takes off his blazer and cover her once again. She immediately smiles in her sleeps and grips onto the piece of cloth.
    As Woohyun stares at her he just wants to lean in and brush his lips against hers. He slowly draw himself in even if he doesn’t want to. He shift from her lips to her cheek and gives a light peck before he stands. He runs his hand through his hair, overwhelmed with the feelings inside him. He walks back to his office table before he loses control of himself.
    
    Woohyun flips through like hundreds of pages within those hours but seems like there is still more to work with. The sun is already down replaces with the moon. He is distract when his phone rings as wakes Chohee up. She feels the fabric against her skin and realizes he have set his blazer over her once again.
    “Alright, I’ll be there,” Woohyun ends his call and finds Chohee staring at him.
    “Is there anything wrong?”
    “Just something,” Woohyun quickly packs his stuffs and calls for his secretary to drop it at his house.
    “Alright let’s go,” Woohyun grabs her hand and drags her out.

    “Where are you going?” Chohee asks.
    “To the club,” he speaks keeping his eyes on the road.
    “Why? I don’t want to go there,” she complains, another place where she hates the most.
    A place full of liars and guys and girls that does not respect themselves.
    “I have to go get a friend of mine,” Woohyun says.
    Chohee stays quiet so a friend of his must gone crazy.
    
    They reach the club, “I’ll wait here.”
    “No you’re going it’s not safe,” Woohyun says.
    Chohee wants to speak back, when is there a safe place for him? He basically says that everywhere is dangerous.
    Woohyun didn’t forget about Chohee, he intertwines their hand together before entering the club. Music echoing throughout the place and causes Chohee a headache. She was never a fan at loud noises since she’s always by herself.
    Chohee sees Woohyun takes out his phone of a quick conformation before walking any further.
    
    They end up at a corner by the dance floor. Chohee is starting to feel uncomfortable with all the grinding on each others. Even if she wants to close her eyes so she won’t see all the disgusting action, she’s afraid what might approach her. She tighten her grip on Woohyun just in case she can’t handle the different environment anymore.
    Chohee sees a guys drunk on the couch while a girl is trying to check on him. He look way familiar and if she guesses correctly, it Woohyun’s friend called Jang Dongwoo. The woman next to the guy is in an outfit that’s far from what Chohee would touch. Too showy and uncomfortable.
    “Oh…Woohyun you’re finally here,” she rushes up to him and grabs the other hand of him, the one that is free.
    “I tried to call the others but no one is picking up or showing up,” she tries to lean in close to Woohyun.
    Chohee feels gross out and wants to pull away from the front row scene.
    “How’s he?” Woohyun pulls his arms away from the girl.  
    “He’s dead drunk. I don’t know why he drank so much,” she pouts trying to act all worry.
    “Woohyun,” the three turn and see Sunggyu and Sungjong appear.
    “What happen to him?” Sunggyu asks, eyeing the man that barely ever drink.
    “Hyung must be having some problems,” Sungjong guesses walking over to his side.
    “Sungjong and I will take him home,” Sunggyu says walking over to help Sungjong.  
    
    “It’s late you should take her home,” Sunggyu speaks before leaving.
    Woohyun looks at Chohee and he smiles at her face, she is trying to pull herself together despite the fact that she hates such place.
    “Got it…don’t worry. Take care,” Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Sungjong bid each other goodbyes.
    “Woohyun can you take me home too,” the girl from earlier reaches for Woohyun hand again.
    “Sorry but I have somewhere to attend with my girlfriend. I’m afraid not. See you next time,” Woohyun smiles at her before leaving her with her jaw hanging. How can someone resist her hotness?
    She glares at them and as soon as they vanish from her sight a guy walks up to her and rubs on her bare thigh. From one to another. She smirks at him and pushes him down to the couch. She seductively climbs on top of him and purposely sit on top of his weakness. He moans and immediately crashes his lips onto hers.
    “Not so fast,” she teases pulling away slowly rubbing his open chest, ing his shirt.
    “Your being a naughty one here,” he his lips. She gives him a sweet loving look. He’s not that bad of man to be playing with.
    She leans down to his chest and slowly shower his chest with her wet kisses. He sits roaming her thighs once again to her s and once he couldn’t take it anyone he pushes her down to the couch and dominate her lips. She gladly enjoys him on her until her mind is totally out of the scene that happen earlier; he walked away with another girl.
    
    Chohee finally could get some fresh air. She’s having a hard time grasping for it since it was so thick inside.
    “Are you okay?” he asks, concern.
    She nods but clearly her face is not. She’s red and her shoulders are exaggerating.
    Woohyun cups her cheeks, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to bring you to such place.”
    “It’s fine,” she tries to smile. Woohyun pulls her in for a soft gentle hug, “Sorry,” he whispers.
    When Woohyun feels her breathing slows down he pulls away.
    “Let’s go,” Woohyun pulls her.
    “Where?” she asks, dumbfounded.
    “My house.”