Plane to America

The Chaser

*Taemin's POV*

I groaned as I turned off the alarm clock. 6:00, the time read. I hesitantly got out of bed, my fingers rubbing my eyes. I absolutely depised getting up early on a morning when I didn't have school, but I had no other choice. All the flights were booked. Luckily we got out tickets just in time. In a half hour, Key would be here with the others.

*Half Hour Later* 

"Taemin-ah!" Key called out from the driver's seat. I grabbed my luggage from my doorstep and practically threw it into the back.

"Hi Taemin!" Heeyoung and Sooyeon greeted me.

"Hi, guys." I greeted back. I decided not to confront them about lying to me. 

Not long later, Heeyoung took a nap with her head on Minho's shoulder. Sooyeon was wrapped in Jonghyun's arms. Key, of course, was focused on the road. Onew was eating a bit of his morning chicken before it would be confiscated at the airport. I was thinking about Rin. How could she be doing? Why was she in America?

*Time Skip: Inside Airplane*

Everything was going as expected so far. The chairs were very comfortable, and even had small massage features. Every small row contained two seats on either side and in the middle. Key and Onew sat together. Onew started ing less about his chicken every hour. Key looked just as bored as I did. In the middle row sat Heeyoun and Minho. They were catching up on their sleep. She laid his head on his shoulder, causing his head to fall on top of hers. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder protectively. Both of them slept like babies.

In the seats to the right were Sooyeon and Jonghyun. She was already sleeping with her head on his shoulder. He already had his earphones in and was listening to music while he looked out the window plainly like he couldn't care less.

I was alone in the seats between Key and Onew. Since there was an empty chair next to me, I put my carry-on bag there. So did everyone else -_-

I decided to take a nap. There was nothing better to do, anyways. Putting my ear buds in, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Time Skip: Few Hours Later*

I was sleeping soundly until the captain came on the speaker. "Annyeonghaesayo, this is your captain speaking. We have safely landed in Los Angeles. Please take your belongings with you. Thank you for flying with Korean Air." he announced. In no time, we shook each other awake. All of us retrieved our luggage and soon got into a taxi. However, two of them were needed to fit all of us. I cluctched the paper with Rin.'s address tight between my fingers as I smiled. Since Sooyeon understood English, she went in one car and Heeyoung also knew English, so she went in the other car. 

*Rin's POV*

It was a good day. The weather was great as always, a comfortable warm temperature. Christmas break already started. I needed the break. I've made some new friends, though. We hung out every time to time, but it wasn't enough to keep me away from the wedding.

I wanted to get away from everything and go back to Seoul. At least for a few minutes to free my mind. I opened the front door and thought it was my imagination or some . I saw Onew running up to me with a wide smile on his face. 

"RIN!" he called to me. With him being the most clumsy person I know, he ran straight into a tree and fell on the grass. "Ow..." he complained and put his hand to his face.

"What dafuq..." I whispered.

"Unnie!" Sooyeon and Heeyoung's voices squealed as they ran up to me. Wait, Onew, Sooyeon and Heeyoung? Oh shiet.

"RIN!" Taemin, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, and Key yelled as they edited a taxi. All of them ran towards me and we all hugged. Well, they hugged me. I just awkwardly stood there with my eyes widening within every second. All of them found me in America.

A\N:

Woah~ This chapter finally came! I've been waiting for this chapter for so long I'm already in skeleton form.....

~Co-Author K-PopFangurl22~

I don't know what to put for the author's note so...hi XD

~VIPShawol331~