BLEH NO CHAPTER NAME FOR NOW DX

The Chaser

*The Next Day*

*Taemin's POV*

We woke up the next morning and immediately started gathering all of our things after eating breakfast. Well all except Sooyeon who complained about her sleep. -_-

Jonghyun is seriously magical, he can even get one of the most laziest girls ever out of bed. Just don't ask how though cause I don't want to explain so early in the morning.

Anyway Onew came complaining to us all night.


Flashback~

Onew knocked on the door to the room I shared with Minho roughly but only enough to hear. I rubbed my eyes and sat up opening the door.

"Knock knock guess who!" Onew said hiding behind his pillow and blanket.

"Onew I can see you...Now you have 30 seconds to say what you want before I close the door and go to sleep." I said tiredly but holding the door.

"WellIwastooscaredtosleepinthedarkbymyselfsoIwantedtostaywithyouandMinhosocanI!?!??!" He said quickly in about 20 seconds.

"No. Goodbye Onew." I slammed the door in his face and went to sleep.

End of Flashback~

I guess I was kind of hard on him heh. Oh well he's probably over it!

Onew glarred at me and as if reading my mind he said, "I'm so not over last night!!" He said grumpy.

"Haha, dubu had to sleep in the dark~!" Minho and I , laughing our butts off.

The rest of them looked at us weirdly. "What are you guys talking about?" Heeyoung asked.

"Onew wanted to sleep with us in our room because he was scared of the dark!" I explained, breaking into another fit of laughter.

"Wae!!!!" Onew said embarrassed. "There is nothing wrong of being afraid of the dark!!!" He yelled at us who all joined in the laughing.

"We better get the plan down before we barge into Rin's mansion like we did last time.." I said lost in thought.

Heeyoung nudged me. "Ehh so Taemin is really concerned for my Unnie hehehe.."

I couldn't help but scoot away from her quickly because well she sounded creepy!

"A-Anyway we should use Heeyoung's spy skills to get us inside the mansion" I said doing a cool pose.

"I might be able to get you in but what if she's not there." She said unsure.

"You're being silly of course she'll be there!" I said eyes flaming up.

"Alright alright anyway what's this idea of yours?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

10 Minutes Later~

"Perfect idea!!" Sooyeon said looking over the plan smirking.

"I have to admit, it is a great idea." Minho said laying on the couch checking once in a while.

Jonghyun cheered. "So everyone agree on the plan!"

"Yeah!!!" We all cheered.

"Breakfeast is ready!" Key yelled from the other room.

"We'll go....right after we have food!" I said hungrily and walked deadly to the kitchen.

The others followed like dead hungry zombies. Everyone knew Key made great food so time to eat!